Imperia Online International
June 03, 2024, 19:33:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The llllllllll v/s Wildcats  (Read 59308 times)
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #150 on: October 07, 2007, 22:28:00 PM »

HISKE  *rose*, I thought the cat got your tongue  *Smiley*

3 weeks to late for us, but we can still fight 10 more wars.  *bravo*

And now you called in LegionXlll, good job! *rose*

What??? I didn't call in no one! you know very well that that's not my style... jeez...
Reaccão
« Reply #151 on: October 07, 2007, 22:30:28 PM »

What??? I didn't call in no one! you know very well that that's not my style... jeez...

Not you maybe  *rose*

Hiske
Trusted Member

« Reply #152 on: October 07, 2007, 22:37:10 PM »

Not you maybe  *rose*

then don't say things like that... *Tongue*

and yes... I was a little quiet in the past days because I didn't feel like joining pointless discussions in this thread *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* let's just say there were other things on my mind...
Reaccão
« Reply #153 on: October 07, 2007, 22:39:39 PM »

then don't say things like that... *Tongue*

and yes... I was a little quiet in the past days because I didn't feel like joining pointless discussions in this thread *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* let's just say there were other things on my mind...

Yeah, but the forum died totally for 24 hours. You can still post in your usual threads... *Smiley*
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #154 on: October 07, 2007, 22:41:12 PM »

It's every loser's style, it seems - what, has ganging up on people that you cant take become a fashion in Realm 4 Huh? Is there NOONE left that can take an enemy by themselves anymore ? Come on, deny that you have a NAP with LegionIII and you went and cried to them to come save you. How sorry, sorry I feel for you. I hope the true warriors will show themselves in the end. Good luck, IIIIIIIII. And if you need a kamikaze anyday, just let me know  *cool*
Hiske
Trusted Member

« Reply #155 on: October 07, 2007, 22:45:11 PM »

It's every loser's style, it seems - what, has ganging up on people that you cant take become a fashion in Realm 4 Huh? Is there NOONE left that can take an enemy by themselves anymore ? Come on, deny that you have a NAP with LegionIII and you went and cried to them to come save you. How sorry, sorry I feel for you. I hope the true warriors will show themselves in the end. Good luck, IIIIIIIII. And if you need a kamikaze anyday, just let me know  *cool*

this is BS... you're pathetic
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #156 on: October 07, 2007, 22:51:28 PM »

Really, I am pathetic, za quin whose army was wiped out cause she left it on the field. How many days did it take you to ponder on THAT one Huh?? And why dont you deny that you have a NAP. Shame all of this propaganda about the great Wildcats if you cant take one alliance on your own. But one thing you are right about - I am sick of this forum BS, one thing I learned last era is play the game not the forum. Hope the best alliance wins.
k_mihai
« Reply #157 on: October 07, 2007, 22:53:47 PM »

u are paranoid.... Valium recommended

btw, no one said that Alliance ganged up on Hunters to save ur ass, u lame one
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 22:54:15 PM by k_mihai » Logged
Hiske
Trusted Member

« Reply #158 on: October 07, 2007, 22:54:20 PM »

I never denied we have a NAP with them! because; yes, we have a NAP! but I never called for help... seriously... but whatever I say; you won't believe me anyway...
k_mihai
« Reply #159 on: October 07, 2007, 22:57:46 PM »

Really, I am pathetic, za quin whose army was wiped out cause she left it on the field. How many days did it take you to ponder on THAT one Huh?? And why dont you deny that you have a NAP. Shame all of this propaganda about the great Wildcats if you cant take one alliance on your own. But one thing you are right about - I am sick of this forum BS, one thing I learned last era is play the game not the forum. Hope the best alliance wins.

that`s because u are a multi and u have done that before, special case  *freak*
kropotkin
Private

« Reply #160 on: October 07, 2007, 23:01:17 PM »

That is a very,very good one.  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

who are u gay boy?! good w the pink floyd stuff, but trying to mess w me.. you gonna get in trouble man!! i wanted to play in r4 this era, and i love not to start from the beginning. i would have liked to kill myyy myself, but then he killed himself or something like this, i guess. hiske, however is kool, and i like her.. and she is a great team player. so maybe i took over myyy's gay account but who cares. its an account, and i dont have to start over from scratch.

and who the fuck are ju, man?!?  Huh? Huh? Huh? i kill ju!!

But one thing you are right about - I am sick of this forum BS, one thing I learned last era is play the game not the forum. Hope the best alliance wins.

last era, you were the laughing stock of the forum coz ur stupid, isolde. you didnt "play" the forum, just embarass yourself. be careful, you dont wanna become the forum idiot again, and now that myyy is gone, you are the most promising replacement for the title.
belgarion
« Reply #161 on: October 07, 2007, 23:04:09 PM »

no i think polish is in the running
polish your getting abit full of yourself with the insults old boy tone it done abit wont you  *wink*
k_mihai
« Reply #162 on: October 07, 2007, 23:08:26 PM »

well, she started it  *Grin*
kropotkin
Private

« Reply #163 on: October 07, 2007, 23:09:23 PM »

well, she started it  *Grin*

i dont know who started it, but im gonna end it.. with my saber  *freak* *freak* *freak*
iamthe
Brain Damage
Sergeant

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon!

« Reply #164 on: October 08, 2007, 01:28:07 AM »

who are u gay boy?! good w the pink floyd stuff, but trying to mess w me.. you gonna get in trouble man!! i wanted to play in r4 this era, and i love not to start from the beginning. i would have liked to kill myyy myself, but then he killed himself or something like this, i guess. hiske, however is kool, and i like her.. and she is a great team player. so maybe i took over myyy's gay account but who cares. its an account, and i dont have to start over from scratch.

and who the fuck are ju, man?!?  Huh? Huh? Huh? i kill ju!!

Cool down, Your Gayness. I just couldn't let the irony pass by. It took Mynaron's demise to pave way for your return. As for your threat, slay me if you can. Should you succeed (which I very much doubt), I will certainly haunt you 'till the end of the era. *evil*
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 04:41:07 AM by iamthe » Logged

You raise the blade, you make the change
You rearrange them 'till I'm sane
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: