Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 12:53:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The llllllllll v/s Wildcats  (Read 58601 times)
Reaccão
« on: October 05, 2007, 06:51:05 AM »

Good luck!
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 09:50:59 AM »

Good luck!  *bear*
k_mihai
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 11:47:17 AM »

IIIIII will fall as Unity did, since they follow also the gay side  *evil* But good luck, anyway  *bear*
« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 11:49:07 AM by k_mihai » Logged
Reaccão
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2007, 12:19:46 PM »

IIIIII will fall as Unity did, since they follow also the gay side  *evil* But good luck, anyway  *bear*

*rose*

There is no pleasing you, whatever we do  Huh?
k_mihai
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2007, 12:54:52 PM »

*Grin* well, even helped by Isolde, u will lose the war, though  *bear*
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2007, 12:57:17 PM »

eeehh, sorry, I wasnt helping anyone, I am just sick and it has been raining in Germany forever which tends to make me depressed so it was time for my routine kamikaze attack. Sorry this one didnt work  *sos*
k_mihai
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2007, 13:02:10 PM »

yeah right. Reaccao did the same in r5.  i`m glad that IIIII was so afraid of us, that they had to use this trick, before they declared war on us  *Grin* fear in the heart of the enemy is a key to victory  *Grin*
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2007, 13:17:13 PM »

yeah right. Reaccao did the same in r5.  i`m glad that IIIII was so afraid of us, that they had to use this trick, before they declared war on us  *Grin* fear in the heart of the enemy is a key to victory  *Grin*

well, to be honest, mihai, I was just looking for an easy kill *Tongue* and you were my close favorite with the nice army you got there  *bear* could have been a bigger battle  :-\ but then you know, za quin comes always first  *Grin*

P.S. there is no way I am going to help reaccao, he destroyed my army in realm 5 and didnt even say thanks, I would have done a kamikaze on him last night but his army was gone somewhere  *Lips Sealed*
k_mihai
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2007, 13:29:45 PM »

P.S. there is no way I am going to help reaccao, he destroyed my army in realm 5 and didnt even say thanks, I would have done a kamikaze on him last night but his army was gone somewhere  *Lips Sealed*

u don`t really hope that i`ll believe that. let`s remember that: http://www4.imperiaonline.org/smf/index.php/topic,29564.0.html

BTW, this is a game, there is nothing fair, unfair, honorable, honest and such further definitions....

I play for my friends, not for glory, honor, ranking, points or whatever and I hope they always know I will do whatever it takes to help  *bear*

btw, war just started with 2 missed attacks by both sides. Mc missed the war with one second, and mordrid/us-british flag IIIII/belgarion entered with 15 secs before my troops arrived     
« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 13:31:21 PM by k_mihai » Logged
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2007, 13:35:50 PM »

u don`t really hope that i`ll believe that. let`s remember that: http://www4.imperiaonline.org/smf/index.php/topic,29564.0.html

mihai  *Tongue*  JOKE  *pardon*

I have been seriously considering to kill some wildcats since you guys started leaving armies but first it was Hiske's birthday and then 4i4o mitko's and then KOPSI's and I just didnt have the heart to do such evil things during birthdays - but thank god today is a birthday free day so I could finally have some fun  *Grin*
k_mihai
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2007, 13:39:06 PM »

*Tongue* yeah, right. come on, everybody knows that u are reacro`s pet  *Grin*
belgarion
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2007, 13:42:49 PM »

btw, war just started with 2 missed attacks by both sides. Mc missed the war with one second, and mordrid/us-british flag IIIII/belgarion entered with 15 secs before my troops arrived     
[/quote]

whos mordrid  *Grin*
k_mihai
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2007, 13:47:18 PM »

u, ofc  *Grin*
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2007, 15:17:29 PM »

*Tongue* yeah, right. come on, everybody knows that u are reacro`s pet  *Grin*

I resent being called a pet of some middle-aged fireman who spends his free time chasing mooses on the highway *Tongue*

I can be his mercenary if he pays well though  *evil*
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2007, 15:24:14 PM »

I resent being called a pet of some middle-aged fireman who spends his free time chasing mooses on the highway *Tongue*

I can be his mercenary if he pays well though  *evil*

your chess-qualities are not good enough to be his mercenary I think... But since you already have experience as someone's slave; maybe that's the right term...   *pardon*
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: