Imperia Online International
June 26, 2024, 09:46:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: is this legal?  (Read 11783 times)
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2008, 21:53:19 PM »

so, how it was possible? *freak*

I am the one and only!
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2008, 21:55:08 PM »

That just great!!! Why the f... am I logging off than for 6 hours every day??? ADMs???

is from february i think in r25. tested there. the problem is that it can be abused with ease.

Petertje
Private

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2008, 21:55:41 PM »

well, it was your fault too that you didn't lock the alliance *pardon*
No, I do not agree, here a quote from Hiske/Krum on the FAQ about cheating:
3: pushing accounts
I think this is the most discussed reason for a ban. To be very clear; it’s not allowed to do organized battles to push your own account! It’s possible to push your account to gain a lot of honor, gold or military points; and none of this is allowed! Set-up battles to gain something are not allowed! There are set-up battles that are allowed; like army-saves and friendly pillages; because the attacker doesn’t gain a lot from it. One more time; it’s not allowed to do a set-up attack with a friend to gain gold and/or honor and/or military points!!!

It is not the hopping in and out the alliance that is cheating (even though it certainly is the use of a loophole), but the fixing of the following battle!!!! There WAS a considerable gain in points/military points/war points. So it IS cheating.
raito
Lieutenant

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2008, 21:57:26 PM »

Radooo: in v4, alliances are not opened, nobody can join if not invited.

I stlll need to know: do I have to logg off for six hours or not???

1) realm 3 is NOT a v4 *freak*

2) in v4 there is NOT 6 hours rule (I play in r25 ad I get breaks way shorter than 6 hours *freak* )
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 21:58:47 PM by raito » Logged

bilko1
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2008, 21:58:32 PM »

is from february i think in r25. tested there. the problem is that it can be abused with ease.

I don't want to abuse anything if possible, I just want to know what is OK and what's not!!!

2) in v4 there is NOT 6 hours rule (I play in r25 ad I get breaks way shorter than 6 hours *freak* )

So, you're saying we have no 6 hours log off in R38? That's strange! I've read some posts, complaining about beeing locked for not following that rule...
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 22:01:06 PM by bilko1 » Logged
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2008, 22:00:19 PM »

It is not the hopping in and out the alliance that is cheating (even though it certainly is the use of a loophole), but the fixing of the following battle!!!! There WAS a considerable gain in points/military points/war points. So it IS cheating.

I didn't say it wasn't cheating...all I say that entering in an alliance isn't a loophole *pardon*...you could lock the alliance to avoid that *hihi*

I am the one and only!
bilko1
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2008, 22:02:45 PM »

I didn't say it wasn't cheating...all I say that entering in an alliance isn't a loophole *pardon*...you could lock the alliance to avoid that *hihi*

You don't need to lock it in v4...
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2008, 22:03:50 PM »

how could he enter an alliance if it is in v4? *crazy* *crazy*

I am the one and only!
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2008, 22:05:04 PM »

2) in v4 there is NOT 6 hours rule (I play in r25 ad I get breaks way shorter that 6 hours *freak* )

yes, but when r25 began, it was with 6h rule, or at least, we thought so. after 1 month or smth, it was removed and probably not all people knew

No, I do not agree, here a quote from Hiske/Krum on the FAQ about cheating:
3: pushing accounts
I think this is the most discussed reason for a ban. To be very clear; it’s not allowed to do organized battles to push your own account! It’s possible to push your account to gain a lot of honor, gold or military points; and none of this is allowed! Set-up battles to gain something are not allowed! There are set-up battles that are allowed; like army-saves and friendly pillages; because the attacker doesn’t gain a lot from it. One more time; it’s not allowed to do a set-up attack with a friend to gain gold and/or honor and/or military points!!!

well, i agree that is pushing, but, still, admins allow it. u can't do more than to lock the alliance to prevent that from happening

I don't want to abuse anything if possible, I just want to know what is OK and what's not!!!

neh, i wasn't implying that. i was saying that, even if in v4 trojan horse tactics doesn't work, v4 system is more open to abuses due to the absence of 6h rule

radooo, there are 2 paralel talks here. one about a trojan horse in r3, other related to v4 vs old rankings
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 22:05:38 PM by k_mihai » Logged

raito
Lieutenant

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2008, 22:08:24 PM »

in addition to what k_mihai just said reffering to this sentence:

r25 (and others) have still the old version of alliance, even being v4 realms. so in r25 you still need to block the alliance to avoid such tricks.

bilko1
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2008, 22:08:45 PM »

Well, he just can't!!! If he did, all of the rules are f... up!!!

In R38 nobody can join any alliance if not invited!!!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 22:09:58 PM by bilko1 » Logged
raito
Lieutenant

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2008, 22:09:41 PM »

Well, he just can't!!! If he did, all of the rules are f... up!!!

nope.

read my post just above yours.

bilko1
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2008, 22:11:15 PM »

nope.

read my post just above yours.

Sorry I've not been here long... but I say what I see...

raito: just tell me this: do I have to be logged off for 6 hours in R38 or not?

I can't find that rule, to be sure, anywhere...
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 22:16:45 PM by bilko1 » Logged
raito
Lieutenant

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2008, 22:14:39 PM »

Sorry I've not been here long... but I say what I see...
check the dates of when v4 alliance have been developed and implemented for the first time *wink* (opening of realm 38 if I remember right)

bilko1
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2008, 22:18:57 PM »

The above...?

I'm offline for six hours every day, but the rules for v4 says you don't need to be, but still, questions about this are provided. And since the rules are not as they are set to be, what are the rules??? I'm not asking for my self, I'm asking for all new players that should join. They will be as confused as me, when I joind...
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 22:26:13 PM by bilko1 » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: