Imperia Online International
April 17, 2024, 00:24:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wildcats Rule!!!  (Read 186259 times)
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #690 on: July 18, 2008, 20:25:21 PM »

my army kill ratio definitely looks better now. 

wow! you killed 22 more soldiers than you lost! that's so great, johnnie! I'm so proud of you!  *freak* *freak* *freak*
kingjohn
« Reply #691 on: July 18, 2008, 20:27:50 PM »

wow! you killed 22 more soldiers than you lost! that's so great, johnnie! I'm so proud of you!  *freak* *freak* *freak*

Had I noticed his six hours offline I would have stucked his main fort walled in and the kill ratio would look even better.  *rose* *rose* *rose* I had to assemble my troops in a hurry, I didn't want to pillage but his six hours offline was going to end, so I just pillage anyways.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 20:32:09 PM by kingjohn » Logged
Polymeron
Captain

Be the Storm

« Reply #692 on: July 18, 2008, 20:32:05 PM »

Had I discovered antibiotics, I would have been a renowned scientist today!
I guess what we could have done but didn't does not really matter all that much KJ  *rose*

Also, curse you, Alexander Fleming! Curse you!! *shakes fist at the sky*

Respect GW, or we'll see how good your AA is.
kingjohn
« Reply #693 on: July 18, 2008, 20:33:45 PM »

Had I discovered antibiotics, I would have been a renowned scientist today!
I guess what we could have done but didn't does not really matter all that much KJ  *rose*

Also, curse you, Alexander Fleming! Curse you!! *shakes fist at the sky*

u can consider the one province pillaged as interest for mihai's pillage, we are not even talking abt the capital yet.
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #694 on: July 18, 2008, 20:44:17 PM »

well..Bee Gees and family seems to be out of alliance game in R4.....But "xlegio."..er..."decima legio..".er....."decim.."....well, some italian friends are active now, so i supose there will be some fun in the realm after all... *ok*

decima you said hmmm

I am the one and only!
kingjohn
« Reply #695 on: July 18, 2008, 20:45:37 PM »

Btw I am the only top 5 player at r4 that didn't raise the white flag, no amt of army lost or pillage or lost resources will cause me to raise the white flag.  *rose* *rose* *rose*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #696 on: July 18, 2008, 20:54:51 PM »

Btw I am the only top 5 player at r4 that didn't raise the white flag, no amt of army lost or pillage or lost resources will cause me to raise the white flag.  *rose* *rose* *rose*
Whole realm without white flag kingy or just last 3-4 days??? *Smiley*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
kingjohn
« Reply #697 on: July 18, 2008, 20:55:54 PM »

Whole realm without white flag kingy or just last 3-4 days??? *Smiley*

I have been stolen resources quite often and haven't capitulated, the last time I capitulated was from polish200 which I think was a  month ++ ago I think. I kept army in fort and Xplosive killed 6000 paladins but I refuse to capitulate, I have not much mili points but I am protecting my farmer friends and prove to all people, who mess with my friend shall get it from me.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 20:58:23 PM by kingjohn » Logged
Polymeron
Captain

Be the Storm

« Reply #698 on: July 18, 2008, 20:59:46 PM »

I don't know KJ, seemed to me like every time I checked your alliance you had a white flag. Be that as it may, you don't get to brag about not capitulating in an era where you've already done it. Also, I remember you hotly defending capitulation as something that does not detract from you - why, then, do you find it something you can brag about?

If I had a dime for each time you contradicted yourself, I wouldn't need the new job I just got  *hahaha*

Lastly though...

Is yet again off topic! Stop doing that! Or find a different thread to do it in!!  *guns*

kingjohn
« Reply #699 on: July 18, 2008, 21:04:07 PM »

I don't know KJ, seemed to me like every time I checked your alliance you had a white flag. Be that as it may, you don't get to brag about not capitulating in an era where you've already done it. Also, I remember you hotly defending capitulation as something that does not detract from you - why, then, do you find it something you can brag about?

If I had a dime for each time you contradicted yourself, I wouldn't need the new job I just got  *hahaha*

Lastly though...

Is yet again off topic! Stop doing that! Or find a different thread to do it in!!  *guns*

I capitulated only three times r4, one time by Hiske when Hiske declared war on us. And one time on polish200. Only twice in this era, no more than that, if you have seen more, and twice from JT_BAD early of the era, capitulated three person, the last person I capitulated was from polish200. I have army and have the will to fight so why capitulate?
Polymeron
Captain

Be the Storm

« Reply #700 on: July 18, 2008, 21:07:03 PM »

See, that's the thing. There's no such thing as capitulated "only" three times in an era. Also, looking at your last post, you owe me another two dimes.

Now stop spamming my alliance thread.

kingjohn
« Reply #701 on: July 18, 2008, 21:09:52 PM »

See, that's the thing. There's no such thing as capitulated "only" three times in an era. Also, looking at your last post, you owe me another two dimes.

Now stop spamming my alliance thread.

Hello, I didn't spam, look, our friend bel started the little discussion here first :-) It's always worth it to capitulate low points, fight high points, that is why we disbanded armada, it was a strategic move :-)
belgarion
« Reply #702 on: July 18, 2008, 21:14:14 PM »

my army kill ratio definitely looks better now. Wow, you defend your fort with 300 heavy archers each?

so i knock down 6 of your lvl 7 forts so you hit 5 lvl 6 and pillage me well i still have my army bigman *tired*

ps oh yeah wildcats rule (just to stay on topic *hihi*)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 21:14:56 PM by belgarion » Logged
kingjohn
« Reply #703 on: July 18, 2008, 21:17:14 PM »

so i knock down 6 of your lvl 7 forts so you hit 5 lvl 6 and pillage me well i still have my army bigman *tired*

ps oh yeah wildcats rule (just to stay on topic *hihi*)

don't worry, we will do it all over again, I have 9 lvl 7 forts and you have 7 lvl 6 forts and one lvl 7 fortress, but doesn't matter who got more gold, I just enjoy breaking your fortress and pillaging is so damn nice.   *rose* *rose* *rose*
and this is on topic, I attacked Belgarion and he's in wildcat alliance isn't it.  *rose* *rose* *rose*
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 21:20:13 PM by kingjohn » Logged
belgarion
« Reply #704 on: July 18, 2008, 21:20:13 PM »

muppet

wildcats rule
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: