Imperia Online International
March 19, 2024, 11:46:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wildcats Rule!!!  (Read 180655 times)
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« on: September 12, 2007, 00:05:27 AM »

No forum without a Wildcats-thread of course!!! hehe! It took me a while to finish my (famous) war-report for this war cause I got distracted a lot... anyway; some parts of the report I'll copy to here for everyone who's interested *wink*

Final war report Teddybears! War-hero=Mihai!!! We lost the war… but I am amazingly happy for the way we fought it. Especially the last 2 days we fought hard, we fought clean and it makes me so proud to be your leader! I’m really tired now, as it’s supposed to be after a great war. I started this war because I want this to be an era to remember; with lots of great, interesting wars… and whatever people say; we had a great (maybe even epic) war! And even in great wars there are losers… but not us… yes, we lost the war, but losers we’ll never be… We are Wildcats; fighting till the end!

We had 131 successful attacks on the teddies… let me repeat that; we had 131 successful attacks… that is really truly amazing in this stage of the game… I never saw that before…not one offensive defeat… that is truly amazing! They made 138 successful attacks on us… also amazing of course ;-) Special thanks for Mihai who fought like crazy this war!!! You are amazing, and you deserve no less than the 1st spot in the very important Wildcats-War-heroes-list!!! Thank you all very much for fighting your ass off... again; I'm so proud to be your leader... we did a great job! Let’s rebuild our armies; get some rest and be ready soon for a new war!

Congrats to teddies again for winning the war  *bear* maybe we'll have a revenge sometime during the era... hehe... we'll see *wink*

20-9: Final War-report Templarios!!! We won the war with 78 points!!! Congrats Witchbane for being the war-hero of this war (cause... you know... to be an official Wildcats-war-hero is better than winning a medal... hehe!)!!! This is how we do it! Good attacks; right from the beginning... and a little diplomacy to finish the war... hehe! So great job everyone who participated and let\'s move on to the next war! oh... we already HAVE a next war... oh right... of course... and we\'re already leading huge!!! yay! We really rule!

27-9: Final war-report ROIMERIU. We won the war with 154 points!!! Congrats everyone! I think this was a great war to fight... never really risky for us because Witchbane, Swampfox and Polymeron took a big lead right from the start! And once mycleff was stupid enough to crash into my fort, there was no way we could lose this war! I think this is the biggest war in R4E5 till now... I haven't seen any other alliances score this many points in 1 war yet ;-) I'm so happy that we're not afraid to really fight wars instead of declaring to much weaker alliances that don't stand a chance... This is the way to play this game! And it makes me really proud to be your leader! We scored a lot of points in this war, but there weren't that many attacks... we had 22 successful attacks on them and they had 23 successful attacks on us... we lost 1 attack and they lost 2 attacks... well... to say things short; WE RULE!!! hehe!

30-9: Final war-report Guerreros! We won the war with 103 points! Awesome war! Another record in R4, I think! It's funny we keep breaking our own records... it's also sad, though, cause it shows we're the only alliance who's actually willing to fight for the points... We scored 774 points in this war!!! We rule!!! Now... first of all I want to say that this war was at some points pretty frustrating cause we kept giving them army-points which was unnecessary... but luckily we also killed 5 of their armies, so in the end it was a great and very exciting war! Lots of army-hits, so that means lots of war-income tomorrow!!! We had 83 successful attacks on them, they had 85 offensive wins on us... Great war for Swampfox who had 2 great succesful ambushes! And I guess that... uhm... I deserve some credits too for killing 3 armies... hehe! (Just promise me that in the wars to come you guys will do your very best to prevent me from being the war-hero, cause I hate to give credits to myself... *Tongue*) All in all this was a war how they're supposed to be... may there be many more wars like this...

9-11: My dear Cats! I already talked to most of you… I’m sorry… I’m going to quit the cats… I’m sorry it has to end this way… I wish I didn’t have to make this decision; but I feel I don’t have another choice… this era has been full with all kinds of drama for me… nothing I planned came out the way I wanted and that’s very frustrating… I want you all to know that it has nothing to do with you personally; I like each and everyone and I think you’re all great players… I’m just really tired and sad and I don’t think that’ll change soon and I feel it’s not good to be like that as a leader… I wish that I could turn back time and play this era without all the drama… this was supposed to be my last era as leader of Wildcats and I wanted to give my best… but being sad and tired is not the way I am usually and it truly hurts to make this decision… But I feel I have to do it… I hope you’ll understand… thank you all for everything! You guys are the best!!!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 17:41:35 PM by Hiske » Logged
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 00:12:44 AM »

Thanks! *bear* And it was a very interesting war...
There were a lot of attacks because this was especially a war with empty forts (more hits you have, more points you take), only 2 armies killed (only kupofather killed an army and lost his army, but he take about 90 points for teddies).
Good job for all bears and cats *evil*

I am the one and only!
Lilith
Private

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 00:22:01 AM »

it was a fun war against the cuddly's  *bear* both teams fought extremely well and hard  *rose* 

Pain
The Shadow Knight
Private

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 00:26:27 AM »

yay for the wildcats...
i would of been in the t-bears but
cant get on as much as i like
makes me be low in points XD

Quote from: Pain
Motercycles are the unprotected sex of traffic
when you wreck you really get knocked up
Lord Rogue
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 00:39:12 AM »

as said... loss and everything... I am proud (but exhausted) being a Wildcat...

Mihai and Swmapy both pulled an excellent job... Me, I was pretty useless until I mobilized my 2K Hswords for the surprise on Kupo... after that I tried to make up for the lost time but unfortunately I was just too far and it was too late to do much... no worries... next time... I'll be set and ready *Smiley*

Congrats to the Bears
Salutations to my brothers and sisters in the cats
dance with me
k_mihai
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2007, 00:42:03 AM »

yes, it was a nice war. congratulations for all my allies  *bear* and too most of the TeddyBears
Kupofather
Private

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2007, 00:49:44 AM »

Lol the surprise on me was only asurprise the first time i saw it. And that attack didnt actually land LOL
After i caught you hitting me once I knew you were goign to do it again LOL
Lord Rogue
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2007, 01:00:26 AM »

and yet you managed to get caught.... when my attack was during my OWN offline time... that's pretty harsh, man...
Kupofather
Private

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2007, 01:15:48 AM »

You're witchbane right? all you got were my straggler cavalry that i didnt bring with to hit astarte...
Poly gets credit for my army...
Lord Rogue
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2007, 01:37:15 AM »

if I'd have hit your army 5 mintues later it would have been all of it... being offline I could not time it all that well... but there remains the fact that Poly and I crushed your army and it was solely your fault
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2007, 01:44:47 AM »

so? the war is over now... let's just drink  *bear* and  *dance* and make  *heart*
k_mihai
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2007, 01:46:50 AM »

yes, who cares now,  *bear* beer for everyone
iamthe
Brain Damage
Sergeant

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon!

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2007, 02:11:30 AM »

I'll drink with you; win or lose.  *bear* *bear* *bear*

You raise the blade, you make the change
You rearrange them 'till I'm sane
Lord Rogue
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2007, 02:35:33 AM »

too late for beer and I can't sleep

guess I'll settle for cofee

Jeshickah
Goddess and Queen of the Damned
Private

♥Beautifully Broken♥

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2007, 07:20:46 AM »

Good job to both sides, though my heart lays mostly with the Wildcats. To the Cheetah and to Hiske... you two are great. And to the rest of the Wildcats, love ya all.

Thank you koramae for the siggy!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: