Imperia Online International
June 26, 2024, 08:21:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wildcats vs TeddyBears  (Read 32109 times)
k_mihai
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2007, 17:22:46 PM »

yes, but there will be time to destroy the chewstick account after the war
GORONJA
Killerator
Sergeant

NO HONOR,NO RESPECT,NO RULES,ONLY WIN

« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2007, 17:33:05 PM »

Congrats, Teddybears! I really enjoyed the war and I'm sad we lost, but I'm really happy we fought it!  *bear*

*bear* Thx Hiske,you are great warrior and you have huge army who attack me  *evil*

*sad* Youre army  *sad*

WAR IS OVER a Half Hour

*cool* We are go home,great war  *cool*

PANTA RHEI  BEST GENERAL
FRIDA
Private

« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2007, 18:20:11 PM »

Congrats to TeddyBears!!
 *bear*
Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2007, 18:22:24 PM »

So I take it that the fat lady kinda lost her voice, huh?  *hahaha* *freak*

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
Reaccão
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2007, 18:25:10 PM »

Congratz teddies! To almost all of you.
 *bravo* *bravo*
Congratz to Wildcats for making it close.  *bravo*
BeaZtiE
Annihilator
Private

Stormtrooper Of Dead

« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2007, 18:39:10 PM »

noobs in war with slings  *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*

Two thousand fattened years like maniacs
Have despoiled our common grave
Now what necrophagous Second Coming backs
From the cradle to enslave?
Q-bura
Lieutenant

« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2007, 18:55:22 PM »

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2007, 19:04:33 PM »

Congrats, Teddybears! I really enjoyed the war and I'm sad we lost, but I'm really happy we fought it!  *bear*

Thanks Hiske, nice to fight against wildcats  *bear*
I was left almost all the day and this is why I write just now. Myn was talking about my vacation mode (2 things I want to say: I wasn't home too much today and there are storms in romania and I couldn't connect internet for about 3 hours - mihai can confirm that there are storms in romania - and I don't want Teddybears to lose wars because of the weather or because of me, just because kupofather fought hard this war!).
Another thing, you kicked two members from your alliance, we only one, even if you declared war on us. And you changed offline hours, sleeping in the day to attack in night (I respected my hours offline).
In conclusion, it was a nice war, lot of work for both sides, myn was too confident and you lost, we wanted so much the win and we have it. Cheers *bear*

I am the one and only!
Kupofather
Private

« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2007, 20:26:41 PM »

I regret to inform you that there was a tragic accident on the freeway today involving a giraffe, a hippopotamus and a small elephant. Sadly, the elephant (who was later identified as the alleged fat lady on her way to sing for the wildcats victory) did not survive the accident.  *cry*
In other news, as was prophesied by their leader a week ago, the great TeddyBear alliance cleaned house against the oppressive WildCat alliance with an impressive display of devotion and talent. The WildCats simply couldn't withstand against the endless onslaught of cute and cuddly targeted against them.
robyalla2econda
Community Manager

« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2007, 21:08:31 PM »

Congratulations teddybears!!  *bear*
Sarzar
Private

« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2007, 21:22:50 PM »

Congrats to the TeddyBears! *bear*

Lord Rogue
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2007, 21:25:39 PM »

Sar, I actually felt kind of like the Raiders on last sunday... this comeback drive was amazing... but in the end... they won
Kupofather
Private

« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2007, 21:55:54 PM »

Dude... I dont think i ever saw you guys "winning" the war except on like the first day...
Your comeback drive was no match for our just regular hitting you. In the end the start of the day to the end of the day only had you netting 40 points...
GORONJA
Killerator
Sergeant

NO HONOR,NO RESPECT,NO RULES,ONLY WIN

« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2007, 21:56:46 PM »

Thanks Hiske, nice to fight against wildcats  *bear*
I was left almost all the day and this is why I write just now. Myn was talking about my vacation mode (2 things I want to say: I wasn't home too much today and there are storms in romania and I couldn't connect internet for about 3 hours - mihai can confirm that there are storms in romania - and I don't want Teddybears to lose wars because of the weather or because of me, just because kupofather fought hard this war!).
Another thing, you kicked two members from your alliance, we only one, even if you declared war on us. And you changed offline hours, sleeping in the day to attack in night (I respected my hours offline).
In conclusion, it was a nice war, lot of work for both sides, myn was too confident and you lost, we wanted so much the win and we have it. Cheers *bear*

*cool* yes of course, there are storms in romania ,prove it is  *cool*

and then came dawning and they army sent attack us  *evil*

PANTA RHEI  BEST GENERAL
Lord Rogue
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2007, 22:10:39 PM »

Dude... I dont think i ever saw you guys "winning" the war except on like the first day...
Your comeback drive was no match for our just regular hitting you. In the end the start of the day to the end of the day only had you netting 40 points...

hmmm but how could it be "regular hitting me" when you didn't hit me once before the last 10 hours of the war? Kupo, face it. I was the only one offline. I was the only one you COULD hit. all I needed to do was go into mod and you'd lose
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: