Imperia Online International
June 17, 2024, 00:20:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wildcats vs TeddyBears  (Read 31213 times)
k_mihai
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2007, 15:01:25 PM »

well... all in all , nice fight Wildcats  *bravo*
 *bear*

yeah, also exhausted, but it was a good war  *bear*
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2007, 15:18:28 PM »

I was also much more tired, much more arrogant and not in a position where I had to act responsibly.

wow, so now that you are a moderator in Galactic Imperia forum, you are in a position to act responsibly  *hahaha*

man, and I thought people acted the same whether or not they were moderators  *Shocked*

You make me sick, with all your constant 24 hr "its not over till the fat lady sings" and blah blah blah and wildcats rulez and other BS, but when it comes to winning - NOOOO, now I am a mod, so I will be humble because there are pretty good chances of getting my ass kicked ...

And dont tell me you didnt want to use the vacation mode because you want to fight clean, you have done it before and if your friends were so important, you could have indeed gone to mode for them, right *wink*

OH and please, leave that great army of yours on the field, mr LOOK HOW BIG MY ARMY IS, and maybe you will wake up without it  *evil*
Lord Rogue
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2007, 15:20:07 PM »

Believe what you will, Isolde. Some people DO take responisbility towards their friends. It is enough to say that one day, by some miracle, you may hear what was going on around the world and realize how wrong your words are.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 15:21:10 PM by Lord Rogue » Logged
Noobcrew
Private

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2007, 15:20:34 PM »

wow, so now that you are a moderator in Galactic Imperia forum, you are in a position to act responsibly  *hahaha*

man, and I thought people acted the same whether or not they were moderators  *Shocked*

You make me sick, with all your constant 24 hr "its not over till the fat lady sings" and blah blah blah and wildcats rulez and other BS, but when it comes to winning - NOOOO, now I am a mod, so I will be humble because there are pretty good chances of getting my ass kicked ...

And dont tell me you didnt want to use the vacation mode because you want to fight clean, you have done it before and if your friends were so important, you could have indeed gone to mode for them, right *wink*

OH and please, leave that great army of yours on the field, mr LOOK HOW BIG MY ARMY IS, and maybe you will wake up without it  *evil*

PWNED!!!!

Lord Rogue
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2007, 15:21:23 PM »

Hardly
GORONJA
Killerator
Sergeant

NO HONOR,NO RESPECT,NO RULES,ONLY WIN

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2007, 15:24:58 PM »

*bear*

PANTA RHEI  BEST GENERAL
k_mihai
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2007, 15:26:38 PM »

not from u, isolde, attacking armies is more difficult than doing kamikadze`s  *evil*
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2007, 15:27:20 PM »

Hardly

but of course, you can NEVER be pawned  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

because if you are mean, then it is a social experiment
because you are arrogant, well now as a mod you will be wise and just
because if you declare a war and bitch about winning for a week
and then lose it in the last day.... well you didnt really care that much anyway

P.S. I so hope you will be nice to me from now on.... for the next lets say 5 minutes  *Grin*
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2007, 15:28:55 PM »

not from u, isolde, attacking armies is more difficult than doing kamikadze`s  *evil*

you wanna try it, mihai, no kamikadze, just good old fortress siege in boxed mountains  *cool*

Do you have the guts, do you have the balls or you just like doing armysaves a bit too much *wink*
Noobcrew
Private

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2007, 15:30:23 PM »

My god Isolde is sitting taking the utter p!ss out of you all.

k_mihai
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2007, 15:31:36 PM »

you wanna try it, mihai, no kamikadze, just good old fortress siege in boxed mountains  *cool*

Do you have the guts, do you have the balls or you just like doing armysaves a bit too much *wink*

now, u make my point
KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2007, 15:41:26 PM »

now im weiting to war oficialy end so i could make fun of wildcats  *freak* *hahaha*

GORONJA
Killerator
Sergeant

NO HONOR,NO RESPECT,NO RULES,ONLY WIN

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2007, 15:46:40 PM »

*bravo* Only 2h and 30 minuts to the end of this war, and we will have first victory like defenders   *bear*

*ok* Congratulate all my supporters and my friends alliance teddybears, thx  *Cheesy*

*heart* All our armys is coming back, to see there wifes *heart*

« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 15:51:41 PM by GORONJA » Logged

PANTA RHEI  BEST GENERAL
Lord Rogue
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2007, 15:48:59 PM »

I don't know that you should KOPSi... it occurs to me that you sent one member to vacation mode, had one member caught for cheating, needed someone from outside your alliance to do your spying because you couldn't yourselves... you guys had some of the funniest offensive losses ever (you on Swampfox, Chewstick on Kyalina).... and you made around 50 points on a member which has gone inactive without any prior notice and didn't go into vacation mode despite one of ours getting her premium exactly for that sake... so.. I wouldn't say you were all that great...

Isolde, you are just wasting time and energy here. Despite your obvious obession with me, I am afraid you don't have what it takes to provoke a response. I don't see that I even have the energy to divert into completely thinking about your posts as unlike you, I do good by my friends.
Q-bura
Lieutenant

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2007, 15:52:31 PM »

No excuses, you lost and that's it. Declare another war to them as rematch...or just congratulate them....

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: