Imperia Online International
June 10, 2024, 13:23:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the quest of the underdogs  (Read 102866 times)
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #195 on: February 15, 2009, 18:50:45 PM »

I know that we can post some parts of the pictures:) but pls tell me how can I put my signiture at that form:))

you can see all nothing but the darkness:(( and I always regard the difference between a warrior and a knight...(anyway I can use the signiture that you prepeared too..thanks for that:)) )

btw the art on your desktop is one of them that I like the most:)) ..I am sure that you have lots of his works but I am sure that I have some rare ones which are found in only some sites ... I will share those with  you *Smiley*

I dont understand what do you mean at that form - if you mean just placing the entire picture, then it just doesnt look nice. Signature's are generally meant to be longer than wider and your signature is mostly vertical so there is no choice but to crop it. If you just try reducing it, it will look like a lot of black with the knight in there as a spot.

Anyway, this is another one of Royo's I found, he really doesnt do much males, but this was one of my favorites too because of dragon (which you cant really see here)

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #196 on: February 15, 2009, 20:29:11 PM »

well:) I just meant to crop so it is meaningless if you crop any part..

this picture is really good:)) thanks I can use it:)) that sure is a knight:))

(how did I miss it before *Smiley* )

they will know the power of my sword
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #197 on: February 15, 2009, 20:37:17 PM »

thats why i said its fine for me..and  *black_eye*

sorry dex that was 2008 in realm 2 I joined 2 months into my first era ever played in r4 and IO! So I beat you on noob stakes *Tongue*
lol did'nt show honour it was +299 *Grin*
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 20:42:11 PM by samyoboy » Logged

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
sv_iv
Lieutenant

« Reply #198 on: February 15, 2009, 21:49:57 PM »

I should work very hard these days in R2, samy, to come near your results from 2008... Especially about honor... Too little time left  head_hurts_kr

enkhuush
Sergeant

« Reply #199 on: February 16, 2009, 03:06:30 AM »

Playing different realms at the same time is distracting.  *stop* Do you guys really have real life?  *hihi*
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

« Reply #200 on: February 16, 2009, 04:07:55 AM »

Playing different realms at the same time is distracting.  *stop* Do you guys really have real life?  *hihi*

Of course I have a real life ! I play IO, my boyfriend plays IO, my friends play IO, if they dont play, then they are not my friends !!! (Some of them quit playing but I still love them *Smiley* My life is very much real since IO is quite real !
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #201 on: February 16, 2009, 04:31:47 AM »

Of course I have a real life ! I play IO, my boyfriend plays IO, my friends play IO, if they dont play, then they are not my friends !!! (Some of them quit playing but I still love them *Smiley* My life is very much real since IO is quite real !

Yep could'nt of said it better myself! And hey in IO I am talking to people from all over the world from the confort of my home! All the people that play here are real people! And thx to wonders of armysave can do other stuff aswell! Playing more than 1 realm is harder yes! But when you think a attack tacks min 90mins! Why not send 4or 5 attacks in different realms not far apart! The harder thing is watching players

Naylrod
« Reply #202 on: February 16, 2009, 08:56:25 AM »

Yep could'nt of said it better myself! And hey in IO I am talking to people from all over the world from the confort of my home! All the people that play here are real people! And thx to wonders of armysave can do other stuff aswell! Playing more than 1 realm is harder yes! But when you think a attack tacks min 90mins! Why not send 4or 5 attacks in different realms not far apart! The harder thing is watching players

And if you ever find it hard to play that many realms samy, it is ok if you take a week or two off from all wars in R4. I have no problems with that.
sv_iv
Lieutenant

« Reply #203 on: February 16, 2009, 09:20:48 AM »

Playing only one realm is a bit boring at beginning and end of era. Playing 3 realms is a bit too much for me.  *xxx* I think the optional is 2 realms as r2 and r4. But... *hmm* I already started r1 too because of a friend from real life who decided to try IO and I promissed to help him.
Of course it takes a lot of time and reduces sleep, but brings fun too.  *black_eye*
A lot of people spend all their life and all their free time in front of TV. I am not a TV person, it means I can dedicate this time to IO.
And meeting new people that are crazy in the same way as you are is a way  of telling yourself : I am not "strange"  *freak*  *crazy*, I am normal because I am not the only one who does this. *gamer*

isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

« Reply #204 on: February 16, 2009, 10:52:59 AM »

see enki ! you even find a supporting community of other IO addicts so even if you had a another real life, it becomes after some time not so real *Tongue* I suggest you re-evaluate how real your life is, you must have missed something on the way !
Naylrod
« Reply #205 on: February 16, 2009, 11:15:05 AM »

see enki ! you even find a supporting community of other IO addicts so even if you had a another real life, it becomes after some time not so real *Tongue* I suggest you re-evaluate how real your life is, you must have missed something on the way !

I think I have some new arguments to get my wife to off my back when it comes to IO.
- IO is the real life, not her and my son. The family, day-time job and so on are only imaginary!

Thanks, you really are my REAL friends!

Ooops! wifey just caught me writning this  *black_eye*

isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

« Reply #206 on: February 16, 2009, 11:51:15 AM »

I think I have some new arguments to get my wife to off my back when it comes to IO.
- IO is the real life, not her and my son. The family, day-time job and so on are only imaginary!

Thanks, you really are my REAL friends!

Ooops! wifey just caught me writning this  *black_eye*

Convert her, convert her !!! You will never again have boring family dinners, discussing the weather prognosis. No, you can have a heated dispute about how to defend the next attack in Nomads or how the version 1 alliance ranking system sucks!
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #207 on: February 16, 2009, 12:16:40 PM »

And if you ever find it hard to play that many realms samy, it is ok if you take a week or two off from all wars in R4. I have no problems with that.

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Naylrod
« Reply #208 on: February 16, 2009, 12:27:23 PM »

Convert her, convert her !!! You will never again have boring family dinners, discussing the weather prognosis. No, you can have a heated dispute about how to defend the next attack in Nomads or how the version 1 alliance ranking system sucks!

You just described paradise! Maybe I should convert myself and join the_church so I can go there.
sv_iv
Lieutenant

« Reply #209 on: February 16, 2009, 17:58:56 PM »

You just described paradise! Maybe I should convert myself and join the_church so I can go there.

Actually this is good idea!
My daughter, for example, told me that I have to play other realms too, because she cannot hear only r4 stories and in r2 era is already finishing.
But she doesn't know that I am playing R1 too, because I was afraid to tell her... *hahaha*

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: