Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 12:25:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the quest of the underdogs  (Read 100213 times)
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« on: January 26, 2009, 17:14:38 PM »

So smokers a new alliance with some known players and some unknown, have come to r4!! They have come here to take no.1 in AR!! None think they can do it!! They have fought hard and won all wars but deathstars!! THey are the underdog's of this race!! After failing there first real test they are in there second test against dracula!! Also erlig and blackwater have given them good fights!! mvp goe's to all active members!!  hard hard hard
                  the score so far in dracula war +21 points smokers *bravo*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 17:21:23 PM »

You know, there are some nice people in that alliance, but why do yo guys have to smoke  *sos*
badgersluvme!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 17:22:13 PM »

Smoking is hazardous to your health.

Just look at kroppy
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 17:31:24 PM »

You know, there are some nice people in that alliance, but why do yo guys have to smoke  *sos*

We just like the name can be taken in more ways than 1! *hihi*  I am actually trying to quit smoking  *hahaha* *hahaha*

isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2009, 17:59:37 PM »

We just like the name can be taken in more ways than 1! *hihi*  I am actually trying to quit smoking  *hahaha* *hahaha*

wow, you are right, more like smoking hot! Ok, then, where is the war updates (with some nice emoticons !) wassup
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2009, 18:07:31 PM »

erlig ended +40  mvp havoc
ottoman +23  hard
kingsrow +7 peace treaty agreed *rose*
DRACULA +21 *Angry*
BLACKWATER -10 they can wait *pardon*
Ragnarok +24  [:-}
Argonauts starts soon *hihi*

badgersluvme!
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2009, 18:13:24 PM »

What's a peace treaty?
smruti
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2009, 18:23:32 PM »

erlig ended +40  mvp havoc

i have an objection here ..there up ;D  *evil* and where are the old mvp list in the earlier battles  *evil*
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2009, 18:27:29 PM »

What's a peace treaty?

Its the option of offering them peace so you dont crash them and they dont get out of your 2x and you can declare them a second war in a week *Grin*
badgersluvme!
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2009, 18:33:48 PM »

But that's cheating!
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2009, 18:43:52 PM »

But that's cheating!

no it's not no war was ageed we just declared on them and they don't want to fight!! So as iris said we don't crash in on them!! There is no cheating involved in not beating the crap out of an alliance who don't want to fight back!! It's called being nice *rose*

badgersluvme!
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2009, 20:15:29 PM »

no it's not no war was ageed we just declared on them and they don't want to fight!! So as iris said we don't crash in on them!! There is no cheating involved in not beating the crap out of an alliance who don't want to fight back!! It's called being nice *rose*

Definetely cheating. Extreme cheating.  *hmm*

There was one alliance that did that, and they got gangbanged so bad, I think they hade 7 wars at the same time.
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2009, 20:34:43 PM »

Definetely cheating. Extreme cheating.  *hmm*

There was one alliance that did that, and they got gangbanged so bad, I think they hade 7 wars at the same time.

lol what are you on about!! For 1 war was not staged so not cheating  *pardon* 2. we have been in upto 8 wars at once in r2 and fight minium of 5 a week!! evil4 evil4 Getting gang banged is a dream come true to us!! 3. mr badger I am not easilly baited and if your intentions are to bait me come up with something more intellegent!! As what you say there is completely unfair on my team as we fight fair! But just to make you happy we will not become bully's!!  *freak* *freak*

isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2009, 20:45:42 PM »

lol what are you on about!! For 1 war was not staged so not cheating  *pardon* 2. we have been in upto 8 wars at once in r2 and fight minium of 5 a week!! evil4 evil4 Getting gang banged is a dream come true to us!! 3. mr badger I am not easilly baited and if your intentions are to bait me come up with something more intellegent!! As what you say there is completely unfair on my team as we fight fair! But just to make you happy we will not become bully's!!  *freak* *freak*

he is joking, samyo, its just his sense of humor is too ancient to understand *Grin*
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2009, 20:56:41 PM »

lol cool sorry badger I am a bit protective of my team! *hihi* As all proud leaders should be [:-}

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: