Imperia Online International
June 22, 2024, 12:47:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Name and Slogan/motto poll
Legends - Heroes get remembered, legends never die. - 5 (26.3%)
The Team - If you're not in the team, you won't finish the era. - 0 (0%)
Farmers - We pillage them! - 5 (26.3%)
R9 on Tour - Kill m' all! - 0 (0%)
Ad Nauseum - Until you puke! - 0 (0%)
Canine - Who let the dogs out! - 0 (0%)
Borg - Resistance is Futile! - 0 (0%)
Spam-gang - If we're not online, we're in the Forum! - 3 (15.8%)
Allstars - Bring it on! - 1 (5.3%)
Dogs - Scooby-dooby-doooo! - 3 (15.8%)
AA - We kick Ass! - 2 (10.5%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone wanna play?  (Read 67232 times)
Naylrod
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2008, 17:29:15 PM »

We still need...

A name - What about "The_Team" (That is my working title at the moment)
A motto - What about, "If you're not in The_Team you won't finish the era"
A leader - Berserkers, Hordie, Naylrod, anyone
More enemies - I mean, smruti and samyoboy won't be enough
More friends (maybe)
Additional goals, like all team-members in the top 10 mili.

Suggestions most welcome.
smruti
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2008, 17:45:08 PM »

Suggestions most welcome.
i wanna show u some mistake u made..u might correct these sentence if u wanna..
A name - What about "The_Team" (That is my working title at the moment) good wt ever u wanna , unless its some hollywood star name...Avengers_reloaded will do the fine..
A motto - What about, "If you're not in The_Team you won't finish the era" <-- you wont finish era , its kinda confusing..u shall keep some like we are here to kill everybody , it might take some suicide attacks.
A leader - Berserkers, Hordie, Naylrod, KoSac ..anyone , hodre is preffered as he is leading Avengers in r9 *Smiley*
More enemies - I mean, smruti and samyoboy are enough unless we aint making NAP with all other alliances..btw m not with samyo ..ty.

Note : No Hard feelings bro , its wt i think *Tongue*
More friends (maybe) -- >> even if u win the alliance ranking its of no use if u dnt have friends to celebrate that win..so we need lots of friends with whom we can fight  *evil*

Additional goals, like all team-members in the top 10 mili. thats really cool and i hope the players with ur calibre can do that  *rose*
Naylrod
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2008, 18:37:18 PM »

i wanna show u some mistake u made..u might correct these sentence if u wanna..
A name - What about "The_Team" (That is my working title at the moment) good wt ever u wanna , unless its some hollywood star name...Avengers_reloaded will do the fine..
A motto - What about, "If you're not in The_Team you won't finish the era" <-- you wont finish era , its kinda confusing..u shall keep some like we are here to kill everybody , it might take some suicide attacks.
A leader - Berserkers, Hordie, Naylrod, KoSac ..anyone , hodre is preffered as he is leading Avengers in r9 *Smiley*
More enemies - I mean, smruti and samyoboy are enough unless we aint making NAP with all other alliances..btw m not with samyo ..ty.

Note : No Hard feelings bro , its wt i think *Tongue*
More friends (maybe) -- >> even if u win the alliance ranking its of no use if u dnt have friends to celebrate that win..so we need lots of friends with whom we can fight  *evil*

Additional goals, like all team-members in the top 10 mili. thats really cool and i hope the players with ur calibre can do that  *rose*

Thanks for the opinions, and btw Me and Berserkers have also lead Avengers R9 to victory. But Hordie is the best!
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2008, 18:56:47 PM »

lets call alliance farmers and tag:
we pillage them  *hahaha* *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
smruti
« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2008, 19:02:27 PM »

lets call alliance farmers and tag:
we pillage them  *hahaha* *freak*
hopes u haven't pillaged ur neighbors garden yet  *hihi*
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2008, 19:09:18 PM »

Well if the alliance is gonna be full of pillagers call it Low_Morale.  *hahaha* *hahaha*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2008, 19:47:52 PM »

about viracoccha ( i won´t say how we used to call him back then, i think it´s forbidden  *hihi*) i would prefer to have him on the enemy side, unfinished business  evil3 but in the other hand i learned that he´s a good player, at least if he have another good player on his side  *hahaha*

Radoo--- i remember you having a big mouth, caling R9 the "vacation realm" and you invited us to fight you in r4  *suicide* now you are in r1  *freak* are you running away from us ?  *hahaha*
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 22:07:13 PM by Berserkers » Logged

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

Naylrod
« Reply #82 on: December 14, 2008, 21:20:02 PM »

*freak* are you running away from us ?  *hahaha*

They can run but they can never hide.
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #83 on: December 14, 2008, 22:20:21 PM »

I didn't named the R9 "vacation realm". Other players did that and I only used that name *pardon*
And I told about R4 at least 2 eras ago. Last good era from R4 was when it was Naylrod's last era in R4...the one with liners, teddybears, uruk-hai (the big war). Now almost all good players from R4 left (you can ask mihai, moyadrl and others that R4 is boring now). And after I told you about R4, I played in R1 (and I saw how bulgarians wanted to kill international players but they failed really bad) *hihi* Now I don't play, so I can't run from you. I gave you an advice that R1 is a bit more competitive (almost all old forum users were from R4 and now they are all gone from game and most of them from forum, so you can guess about the competition in R4).
P.S. I like to run because I don't play with lots of points so people were chasing me, but they never caught me. And I like so much defensive victories (that's why I liked nomads too *hihi*)

I am the one and only!
Naylrod
« Reply #84 on: December 15, 2008, 09:16:21 AM »

Last good era from R4 was when it was Naylrod's last era in R4...the one with liners, teddybears, uruk-hai (the big war).

That was actually my first era, my last is yet to come. But it sure was a good one! And my noobish team even beat the mighty Uruk's (with a little help from the banned Isolde)  *rose*

- Yeah, I know. Your team beat us thrice, Radooo.  *stop*  *black_eye*
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #85 on: December 15, 2008, 11:13:14 AM »

That was actually my first era, my last is yet to come. But it sure was a good one! And my noobish team even beat the mighty Uruk's (with a little help from the banned Isolde)  *rose*

- Yeah, I know. Your team beat us thrice, Radooo.  *stop*  *black_eye*

I wasnt banned in the war between Uruk hai and IIIIIIII, if I remember correctly I managed to catch your army save, dear Naylrod  *rose*
Naylrod
« Reply #86 on: December 15, 2008, 11:24:55 AM »

I wasnt banned in the war between Uruk hai and IIIIIIII, if I remember correctly I managed to catch your army save, dear Naylrod  *rose*

You do remember correctly, but...

I am speaking of the war between Uruk and my team before the big war.
I don't remember if we were SST or Crown, but I remember we left your fields and forts burning.  *pardon*

isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2008, 11:53:45 AM »

You do remember correctly, but...

I am speaking of the war between Uruk and my team before the big war.
I don't remember if we were SST or Crown, but I remember we left your fields and forts burning.  *pardon*

Oh, THAT war, sorry, I totally forgot you played in any of those alliances ! Couldnt have been Crown, I got half of my military points that era from them, then I think they regrouped into SST and were way better. I was against a war with them, it was always Neb, so blood-thirsty, because of him all era my forts and fields were burning  *black_eye* He just couldnt let me farm peacefully, he was such a tyrant, since then I am so scared to play Imperia cause I might get again such a vicious leader  *sos*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2008, 12:13:38 PM »

he was such a tyrant, since then I am so scared to play Imperia cause I might get again such a vicious leader  *sos*

don´t worry i  won´t lead the aliance  *Grin*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

Naylrod
« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2008, 12:27:23 PM »

don´t worry i  won´t lead the aliance  *Grin*

I will post a poll or two about the matter of leader, team-names and other stuff.
As B says, nobody will be left behind.

And Isolde, your new farmer-image don't match your profile-image.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: