Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 01:39:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Name and Slogan/motto poll
Legends - Heroes get remembered, legends never die. - 5 (26.3%)
The Team - If you're not in the team, you won't finish the era. - 0 (0%)
Farmers - We pillage them! - 5 (26.3%)
R9 on Tour - Kill m' all! - 0 (0%)
Ad Nauseum - Until you puke! - 0 (0%)
Canine - Who let the dogs out! - 0 (0%)
Borg - Resistance is Futile! - 0 (0%)
Spam-gang - If we're not online, we're in the Forum! - 3 (15.8%)
Allstars - Bring it on! - 1 (5.3%)
Dogs - Scooby-dooby-doooo! - 3 (15.8%)
AA - We kick Ass! - 2 (10.5%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone wanna play?  (Read 65206 times)
Naylrod
« on: December 12, 2008, 11:41:26 AM »

Subject: Alliance in R4
Goal: To win the alliance-race
Additional goals: All members in the top 10 military

Members so far: See presentation below
Prospects: Tiger, Any Avenger from R9, KOPSi, Nebthe, Milutin
Leader: Naylrod
Name: None yet
Motto: None yet

Rules: No allies, Pillage-friendly

Enemy's so far: Samyoboy with friends, Smruti with friends, HotZetiGer with friends

Rules for signing up: No noobs, Killer-instinct, No farmers or half-time farmers, Forum-spammers are most welcome

The story so far…

With the next era of R4 (is it era 9?) just around the corner we have some nice names on our member-list, a pretty clear goal and some secondary goals as well. This is what will happen in the next few weeks.

The era starts at what? 21st? Whatever! I will call the banners after the weekends and have the first war up and running when January is one week old or so. In the meantime, get your provinces up and running and kill your neighbour’s and make sure you have an army to use. There will be no farming the first month; we are fighters from day 1.

Let me introduce my brothers and sisters of arms. More or less in order of appearance:

The team:

KoSaC: One of the best Forum-spammers around, smart-ass and Pillager. Very good combo. I never played with you or against you, but I'm looking forward to it.

Isolde: A living legend, that will by reputation alone strike fear into the enemy's eye. One of the Richards of R1 and one of the few that have killed me. Even though I made it pretty easy for her.

Berserkers: A fighter in-game and on the outside. Part-time leader of Avengers R9 last era. A little bit like me, but way more aggressive. Best leader I ever had, I just love that guy!

Ghibon: My long time ally and good friend from R4 and R9. No 9 mili in R4 at the moment and one of only 12 Marshal’s. If I ever travel to Romania, I'll buy you a beer!  *drunk*

Horde: Once an enemy from NewHolland, later my stable boy and now leader of Avengers in R9. What a career! No 12 mili in R9 at the moment and soon to be Marshal. Nobody have so many white flags waving at him as this guy, good fighter and a very good leader. Got himself an alliance named after him last era at R9 - "Hordeidiot"

Ophelia: One of my role-models when I started to play. She roomed R9 along with the Beast known as tiger and the other GLORY-guys. An natural born killer. No 2 mili in R9 at the moment and No 1 in Honor (Hey! Don't do that in R4  rant ).

Viracoccha: Long time enemy of the R9 Avengers, and one of the few who were in a team that beat us, not only once but twice. An expert at army-saving. (I never caught him). Berserkers best friend  *rose*

Gharn: A former enemy but now he is one of the cold-blooded killers in Avengers R9. No 14 in mili at the moment in R9 and soon to be Marshal.

Naylrod: Brag-ass, Forum-spammer and part-time leader of Avengers R9 last era. A little bit like Berserkers but way more diplomatic! Finished no 7 mili last era at R9 with over 100k points, 6 medals and several million soldiers killed.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 10:05:41 AM by Naylrod » Logged
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 11:48:05 AM »

Well, I got banned in R9 for taking over an abandoned account. I didn't know that was against the rules but anyway, I am willing to give this game one more shot and it will be in R4, that will start all over again pretty soon.

So, therefor I now ask, will there be any good old players in R4 this next era that wanna team up with me?

Bad-guys/good-guys/low-point/high-point whatever, as long as you wanna have some fun and wanna win the alliance-race.

But please no farmers and no whiners (= We do not pillage) and no allies. I wanna be able to attack anyone. So if you are not in my team, youre the enemy.

And, I don't wanna be leader.

how about pillagers?  *freak*
i didnt play for some 3-4 months dunno and im gonna start somewhere like a newbie (pillager  *freak* )
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 11:49:47 AM by KoSaC » Logged

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 12:03:52 PM »

Me, me, me, pick me !!! I will also play a pillager, can we have a pillager alliance !
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2008, 12:08:42 PM »

Me, me, me, pick me !!! I will also play a pillager, can we have a pillager alliance !
yes plzzzzzz i wanna pillager alliance  *gamer*

Naylrod
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2008, 12:37:52 PM »

Kosac and Isolde - You're in! Who want's to be in charge?

I like the sound of that!

And were I really that unclear. I love pillagers! Heck! I am one!

and no whiners (= We do not pillage)
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2008, 12:40:21 PM »

the beginning of era will be perfect but after 20 days my school will start again...ehh ill try and see what happens  *gamer* *gamer* *gamer*

Naylrod
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2008, 12:44:44 PM »

the beginning of era will be perfect but after 20 days my school will start again...ehh ill try and see what happens  *gamer* *gamer* *gamer*

Quit school! I can teach you Swedish! In-game!
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2008, 13:11:00 PM »

Quit school! I can teach you Swedish! In-game!
*freak* holidays begin on 19th of december,era starts 21st i think  *freak* *freak* *freak* thats....amazing hehe + after holidays we will mess around in school for a month or so so its at least 50 days of total playing  *evil*

smruti
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2008, 13:13:27 PM »

yeah that will nice to see all getting together in r4 *evil* i might join r4  *friends*
and Naylord i wont be in ur team..so take me as enemy  *evil*
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 13:14:29 PM by smruti » Logged
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2008, 13:15:05 PM »

yeah that will nice to see all getting together in r4 *evil* i might join r4  *friends*
as you wish  *freak*

Naylrod
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2008, 13:16:36 PM »

And I didn't picture you and KoSaC in the same team anyway.  *black_eye*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2008, 13:17:10 PM »

And I didn't picture you and KoSaC in the same team anyway.  *black_eye*
*freak* btw whos gonna be leader..not me im newbie now after not playing for looooooong time

smruti
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2008, 13:21:51 PM »

i can guess KoSac wanna be the leader *Grin*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2008, 13:22:23 PM »

i can guess KoSac wanna be the leader *Grin*
nope  *pardon*

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2008, 13:48:24 PM »

Yep please do all come to r4!! Won't be playing with you guy's !! So I suppose you'll be the alliance ranked 2 under us!! But good players and hard competition always gratefully received!! evil4 evil4 So good luck to ya and please do come play r4.  hard hard

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: