Imperia Online International
June 03, 2024, 22:54:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: can't we get more info during spying?
reveal fortification level - 3 (75%)
reveal melee attack level - 1 (25%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: reveal more info in spying  (Read 3329 times)
arjunpurushu
Private

« on: July 09, 2008, 16:13:10 PM »

I suggest that you could reveal something about the enemy's research levels while we use spying. for higher levels of spying larger the information. this may help us more to decide whether to attack someone or not. especially fortification level could be useful in addition to the fortress level we are able to see now
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 16:14:44 PM »

you can send an attack before to see his fortification....or send enough army to destroy the fort no matter what fortification he has

I am the one and only!
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 19:42:13 PM »

hate to be sarcastic but maybe u'd like a preliminary battle report?Game should lean towards uncertanity

groll
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 02:31:19 AM »

in fact spy should be a 10-15% margin. does the spy takes the time to count the 100 239 soldiers. I don't think so. another option is that you can get all info, but need to ask more detail several times and add 5% chance to get caught(not related to spy/outpost already done to enter), then at 100% you get all info (army, forteress, fortification, melle, armor, army attaking, army attacking timing(vague to 10%), etc.). in real life a spy that look carfully at the detail of military have a big chance to get caught. looking at the field is not so difficult usually butgive a rough idea.

with calculator and spy it becomes a question of numbers. more random/event should be put in you should have a good chance, but it should not give you the battle report before the battle occur. you should be alowed to make defence like russia make on napoleon sneak attack fire all good and starve the enemy. sneak attack 
tinman
Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 03:06:05 AM »

evil3  STOP the foolishness... Realm 1-4 are fine now.No more tweaking is necessary. Just hit an outside province and calculate the fortress lvl. They already ruined all the other realms by little changes when put together made the game unplayable.   

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 13:32:39 PM »

i agree with makis and tinman. btw, the poll is very bad done, why the option no isn`t present?

Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 13:34:49 PM »

I like the spying system as it is, I only want to see the terrain at espionage screen too.

evil3  STOP the foolishness... Realm 1-4 are fine now.No more tweaking is necessary. Just hit an outside province and calculate the fortress lvl. They already ruined all the other realms by little changes when put together made the game unplayable.   

*bravo* *ok*

Grif
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 13:48:23 PM »

I like the spying system as it is, I only want to see the terrain at espionage screen too.
i agree
bran360
Lieutenant

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 05:00:23 AM »

i would feel violated if someone saw my researches. *crazy* its the only thing that makes the game random so dont get mad because you probably lost to a lvl7 fort with lvl 14 fortification. *freak*

Building more farms is just giving your enemy more pillage points in wars. You fix this by..... STOP BUILDING THEM
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: