Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 08:55:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: cant search for players  (Read 8676 times)
Flanger
Network Administrator
Captain

ad sanguinem incitare

« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2009, 17:56:05 PM »

http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=17751.0

The illustration of current model and future of the game in-depth
in my essay.

bilko1
Lieutenant

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2009, 18:04:20 PM »

u see ,im right ,u do not understand that gms raise price ,that gives farmers oportunity to make gold in battles ,allowing them to make almost same amount of gold as players with army ,and reduce value of attacking players .Cant  think more than 1 step  ,dont ya .making bilions of gold in dead realm doesnt mean u really understand game it seems.

u work hard ,u attack 50 goldmines per day ,u make life easy to farmers ,buying everything that they offer .Maybe producing gold with villagers comes as an option when prices are normal without such a big flow of gold comming to market

goldmines is worst thing in game ,it kills PvP ,and everyone just do PvE

it seems you don't get it...I will not word fight with you on this, but believe me, real fighters depend on gms...armies tend to get to big to upkeep them with eco only...
I heard we will not be able to look for gms like we have...this will definitely kill the game...if this stays this way, you can be certain 80% of current players will quit...this is just too much to swallow...
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 18:17:47 PM by bilko1 » Logged
rimini
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2009, 20:33:18 PM »

Owners of this game, why you allways changing rules in the middle of the game? Just make diffrent Realms with diffrent rules and you will see what like players. Or.... you became enough rich and you don't care what will happen with game.
If Iam wrong, why you don't asking us how changhe and what?

Imperia Online International > English Forum > Questions > Suggestions- are you read here sometimes Huh?
Jitra71
Private

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2009, 21:10:13 PM »

lucky me i wrote all the mines name   *hihi*

''Just want to make some International Friends''
rimini
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2009, 22:05:47 PM »

I know how to find goldminers, buts its stupid thing to change rules. Its a little boys business  *pardon*
mariuscl77
Lieutenant

NOVICE

« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2009, 22:40:42 PM »

"All I really want is money in my pocket... " said the bulgarians..  wassup . Is a crisis and everyone try to escape from it.... And we are good only for plucking.. *black_eye* . I don' think there will be players who will leave the game after that change....  *hmm* *hmm*  *hmm*
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2009, 23:16:14 PM »

FRAgMaSTEr is right goldmines make bad player supreme and dumb ppl buying resourses at a high price all of u n00b§ complaining R 2 stupid   to realize this.   evil3

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
bilko1
Lieutenant

« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2009, 23:20:25 PM »

FRAgMaSTEr is right goldmines make bad player supreme and dumb ppl buying resourses at a high price all of u n00b§ complaining R 2 stupid   to realize this.   evil3

think about it one more time...I guess you are a farmer...talking about dumb? or noobs??? biiiig difference... head_hurts_kr
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 23:23:06 PM by bilko1 » Logged
dasher
Sergeant

« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2009, 00:24:27 AM »

Take some time to gather some stats and you'll see that resources are expensive early in an Era and cheap as it ages.
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2009, 01:18:20 AM »

Take some time to gather some stats and you'll see that resources are expensive early in an Era and cheap as it ages.
i pay my upkeep on active players while mayority has 3000+ off.victory i got 400+ off.victory.

u need a new pair of balls *freak*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
Realmaker
Private

« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2009, 01:43:29 AM »

Fragmaster... you are absolutely wrong.... even if you weren't there is a way to do this.  I don't know if you like your job but if this keeps up and people leave the game there won't be a reason for the owners to have that job position.  First of all, if they are going to make a major change such as the one they are doing right now, it should be done before the Era starts and not in the middle of it. Second... Unfortunately, and thankfully for us it is not your opinion that counts it is the paying customers' opinion.  Third... this is a strategy game and everyone has a different strategy. Yours is not necessarily the right one or if it is... not the only one.  So, please, stop trying to make his sound different or better than what it is.  People didn't pay for you guys to change the rules in the middle of the game after they already paid and pretty much screwed....
Realmaker
Private

« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2009, 02:06:50 AM »

i pay my upkeep on active players while mayority has 3000+ off.victory i got 400+ off.victory.

oh and HRDevil... that's ur loss... not the people who attack gold mines grow their economy and do a much better job beating players like you later in the game...
dasher
Sergeant

« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2009, 02:54:33 AM »

You might want to stand up when you talk - you're a little muffled.
Try actually reading what I wrote about how the market economy changes during the lifetime of the era.
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2009, 03:05:34 AM »

i checked my Excel " Imperia " page and ive found 117 names of goldmines in my 2700 just distance range  *freak* i know every M***A F**A around the neighbourhood *guns* *cool*

*freak*
Realmaker
Private

« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2009, 03:08:31 AM »

You might want to stand up when you talk - you're a little muffled.
Try actually reading what I wrote about how the market economy changes during the lifetime of the era.

agree... and let's hope that those talk about the balls have at least have brains the size of a squirrel's balls .... *bravo*
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: