Imperia Online International
June 04, 2024, 07:32:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spy Reports  (Read 3219 times)
Bel
Private

« on: July 24, 2008, 16:02:59 PM »

Hello! I'd like to suggest an option under Espionage. I think it would be very convenient to have a button that will update ALL spy reports for infiltrated spies with a single click. I've found that I often have MANY spies out and about, and it is very tedious to update them one by one....thanks for listening.

Bel

**Eagles soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines**
bran360
Lieutenant

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 18:05:30 PM »

stop being lazy and just click the button *freak* good idea though. i just fear that we will all get fat from not being active *hihi* *hihi*

Building more farms is just giving your enemy more pillage points in wars. You fix this by..... STOP BUILDING THEM
realmlord2
Banned
Captain

JEW JITSU!

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 03:09:04 AM »

stop being lazy and just click the button *freak* good idea though. i just fear that we will all get fat from not being active *hihi* *hihi*
+ karma *Grin*

ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!! ☺☻☺☻

Im back playing IO again...
currently playin R4... username: lost
Цезар
Major

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 06:51:47 AM »

yes and a button for gather all army in one province with a single click
bilko1
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 13:13:31 PM »

I'm all for it...and another button to load all resources in all provinces with a single click...I hate tiping all those numbers...  *pardon*
realmlord2
Banned
Captain

JEW JITSU!

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 13:46:24 PM »

I'm all for it...and another button to load all resources in all provinces with a single click...I hate tiping all those numbers...  *pardon*
thats what i call lazy  *freak* and you dont need to type the numbers if you want all of just say stone in one prov,.. you click the number on the side of the little box and BAM! all the resources of that kind go in your depots ready to be launched unless you dont have high enough depot it will put what i can in there  *rose*

bilko1
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2008, 14:18:13 PM »

thats what i call lazy  *freak* and you dont need to type the numbers if you want all of just say stone in one prov,.. you click the number on the side of the little box and BAM! all the resources of that kind go in your depots ready to be launched unless you dont have high enough depot it will put what i can in there  *rose*

Uha, I didn't know that...After allmost four months, I can learn something new...nice... *pardon* thx... *rose*

Now I can get a little lazyer... *freak*
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 14:27:07 PM by bilko1 » Logged
nuno96
Private

there is nothing more to say

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2008, 15:55:53 PM »

why cant there be a button that throws cheeseburgers at the enemy so they get fat. then the attacking army cant move anymore  *pardon* *xxx* *gamer*

"The gods will be with us as we march into battle, they will be with us when we fight, they will be with us in death, they will be with us in VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
realmlord2
Banned
Captain

JEW JITSU!

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2008, 22:59:09 PM »

Uha, I didn't know that...After allmost four months, I can learn something new...nice... *pardon* thx... *rose*

Now I can get a little lazyer... *freak*
no problems  *rose*

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: