Imperia Online Italy  
June 17, 2024, 20:53:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Op. Valchiria!  (Read 1402 times)
Lordhypno
Private

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2012, 13:59:18 PM »

Salve a tutti, Imperiani e nomadi!
Apro questo topic per far sapere a tutto il reame 64 che le iscrizioni come membri dell'alleanza Op.Valchiria sono aperte! Speriamo di diventare tanti e magari di guadagnarci un posto tra i piu' alti, nella storia di questo reame! Nel game mi chiamo Lordhypno ed ho esperienza anche in altri reami. I miei collaboratori sono Scora89 e Snakewaden.
Per info o per la richiesto potrete farlo sia nella finestra dell'alleanza (con l'apposito pulsante per fare richiesta di aderire), oppure mandate una mail a me o ai miei collaboratori e verrete invitati al piu' presto (posti permettendo). Che dire? Ci si sente in game! Ciauz!   Smiley

Ps: si accettano anche player internazionali!

Hello, Imperians and nomads!
I open this topic in order to inform in the Realm 64 that the inscriptions as members of the alliance Op.Valchiria are open! We hope to become many and perhaps earn a place among the most high in the history of this realm! In game my name Lordhypno and I have experienced in other realms. My staff have Scora89 and Snakewaden.
For information or to request the invite of the ally (go on windows of ally and click with the button to request to join), or send an email to me or my co-workers and you will be invited soon (places permitting). What can I say? See u soon! Hi! Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: