Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 19:32:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is impressive  (Read 1225 times)
el_judio
Private

« on: July 10, 2008, 09:29:22 AM »

Is impressive, again banning to me by 2 days and itself without knowing or giving account me that rules there am violent, they exist the rules nowhere. But the peculiar thing is that whenever has banning to me, automatically there is a player who attacks to me immediately (cepillo), I am in world 2 spanish, is somebody happens this to him? I like the game but thus it is not possible to be followed, the worse thing is than not speak with that to speak on this to know the things.

Es impresionante, otra vez me banearon por 2 días y sigo sin saber que reglas he violado, no existen reglas en ninguna parte que se ajusten a un mal comportamiento mio. Pero la cosa peculiar es que las 2 veces que esto me ha sucedido automáticamente un mismo jugador me ataca (cepillo) nunca en otra ocasion, yo estoy en mundo 2 spanish, a alguien le sucede esto? Me gusta el juego pero no es posible seguir asi, lo peor es que no hay con quien hablar.
xMoDx
Captain

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 09:52:18 AM »

WOW!, I was blocked again by 2 days and I do not know what rule had been violated, there are no rules anywhere that confirm what i did was wrong,. But the strange thing is that 2 times this had happened to me, same player I attacked (cepillo), I love the game but you can not go on like this, the worst thing is that there is nobody to talk to.

xMoDx
Captain

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 09:54:33 AM »

el_judio,

tratar de post aquí, o hacer preguntas aquí http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?board=86.0

rafie
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 13:20:32 PM »

On the log in page you can check the "hall of shame" and see who was banned. The player attacking you might be checking the list every day and attacking players that are banned.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: