Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 18:01:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The llllllllll v/s Wildcats  (Read 58467 times)
Reaccão
« Reply #225 on: October 11, 2007, 15:57:07 PM »

here i agree with u, u should have gone after me  *bear*

I did said that i`ll kill Ehud if he comes back in GIO, didn`t i....
The logic is simple. Espaca used milckman, he cheated, also his enemies did, u think Espaca is a great alliance.... no comment.

Now, to put in a simple way for u, since it seems that u at least look as u don`t understand, did u tell milckman/waterboy to lure me into a foolish attack against u and lose my army, because of some personal issue, or not?

Are you still at it? We have no personal issue, you are a lame loser, now get lost I am talking to Hiske.

yes it was... seriously; I didn't have a clue they were planning to declare... I'll give you proof as soon as I'm home from work *wink* btw; we didn't have a date for declaring to you guys yet... I was still too devastated about myn...

so you didn't ask Isolde to destroy my army? *rose*

I am 100 % sure that noone in our alliance, or anyone else told Isolde to destroy your army.

I do think that it is everyone's obligation at any time to kill an enemy army that is lying around doing nothing, war or no war.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 16:02:11 PM by Reaccão » Logged
k_mihai
« Reply #226 on: October 11, 2007, 15:59:32 PM »

Are you still at it? We have no personal issue, you are lame loser, now get lost I am talking to Hiske.

good, thank u four ur implicit answer, u honest one  *bear*
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #227 on: October 11, 2007, 16:00:22 PM »

yes it was... seriously; I didn't have a clue they were planning to declare... I'll give you proof as soon as I'm home from work *wink* btw; we didn't have a date for declaring to you guys yet... I was still too devastated about myn...

so you didn't ask Isolde to destroy my army? *rose*

MC has NEVER asked me to destroy anyone's army  *Shocked*. Even last era when I was a trojan horse in the war with Fenix, I OFFERED him help, partly because I was offended by my bulgarian commerade.

As far as this attack goes, I noticed you started leaving armies three days before that. The first day was your birthday, the second I was hitting after your 6hrs and on the third day I hit you after sending and recalling 2 times because you kept on logging in. I NEVER received a message from anyone in IIIIIIII saying - we will declare at this hour, go and destroy Hiske. As usually I based my decision of our confrontation on forum and my own emotions at the particular time. I do indeed feel sorry for it, I should have killed someone else.

I am not bitching at Mihai because of the kind of player he is - I have noticed he has experience and is VERY dedicated to his alliance and I am not denying that. I was not commenting on his qualities as an IO player, but on his recent attitude on forum, which is starting to resemble myn. I know I overreact sometimes and say some things I shouldnt, but for that reason maybe pm's exist. If Mihai likes to bring up my past transgressions and remind everyone how devious and in need of Valium I am, I find that low. He had nothing to do with that, using it just for such purposes does him no honor. That is all I am "bitching" about.
k_mihai
« Reply #228 on: October 11, 2007, 16:12:10 PM »

I am not bitching at Mihai because of the kind of player he is - I have noticed he has experience and is VERY dedicated to his alliance and I am not denying that. I was not commenting on his qualities as an IO player, but on his recent attitude on forum, which is starting to resemble myn. I know I overreact sometimes and say some things I shouldnt, but for that reason maybe pm's exist. If Mihai likes to bring up my past transgressions and remind everyone how devious and in need of Valium I am, I find that low. He had nothing to do with that, using it just for such purposes does him no honor. That is all I am "bitching" about.

well, an attack before an important war against the leader of the alliance usually makes people angry. Sorry if i overreacted, but some explanations were needed
Reaccão
« Reply #229 on: October 11, 2007, 16:48:13 PM »

Anyway Hiske, thanks for the war.  *rose*

Yeah, it isn't over, but still. You gave us the best fight so far, apart from maybe Legion Xlll.

Just tell me when you want my army on "fight"  *rose* *rose* *rose*

Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #230 on: October 11, 2007, 16:54:21 PM »

I am 100 % sure that noone in our alliance, or anyone else told Isolde to destroy your army.

MC has NEVER asked me to destroy anyone's army  *Shocked*. Even last era when I was a trojan horse in the war with Fenix, I OFFERED him help, partly because I was offended by my bulgarian commerade.

As far as this attack goes, I noticed you started leaving armies three days before that. The first day was your birthday, the second I was hitting after your 6hrs and on the third day I hit you after sending and recalling 2 times because you kept on logging in. I NEVER received a message from anyone in IIIIIIII saying - we will declare at this hour, go and destroy Hiske. As usually I based my decision of our confrontation on forum and my own emotions at the particular time. I do indeed feel sorry for it, I should have killed someone else.

thank you for clarifying this *rose* you have to realize that when I woke up friday-morning and noticed first that Isolde killed my army and second that lllllll declared to us... it just seemed so obvious...

Isolde; you don't have to feel sorry... it's a game... it happens... those three days I left my army at home because I considered quitting IO and everything around it... I was really hurt (I still am) and I wasn't sure if I'd be able to have fun playing IO again... but that night I decided to stay... and BAM; next thing I know my army is gone and I'm in a hard war with a broken alliance... hehe! all in all I feel we still did a good job... and with a little luck the attacks on Artemis would've been successful and we could've won the war... oh well; maybe we'll meet again on the battlefield... and I'm sure we'll be better prepared by then so the war will be more interesting!

Anyway Hiske, thanks for the war.  *rose*

Thank you too! despite the real frustration I felt during the war; it feels good now! so thanks *kissgirl*

Just tell me when you want my army on "fight"  *rose* *rose* *rose*

hehe... well... as you probably realize I don't have a lot of army now *Grin* so I'll let you know in a couple of days... hehe! *Grin*

oh...btw... from our alliance chat when I found out LegionXIII declared on you guys:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 17:04:33 PM by Hiske » Logged
Reaccão
« Reply #231 on: October 11, 2007, 20:17:06 PM »

thank you for clarifying this *rose* you have to realize that when I woke up friday-morning and noticed first that Isolde killed my army and second that lllllll declared to us... it just seemed so obvious...

Isolde; you don't have to feel sorry... it's a game... it happens... those three days I left my army at home because I considered quitting IO and everything around it... I was really hurt (I still am) and I wasn't sure if I'd be able to have fun playing IO again... but that night I decided to stay... and BAM; next thing I know my army is gone and I'm in a hard war with a broken alliance... hehe! all in all I feel we still did a good job... and with a little luck the attacks on Artemis would've been successful and we could've won the war... oh well; maybe we'll meet again on the battlefield... and I'm sure we'll be better prepared by then so the war will be more interesting!

Thank you too! despite the real frustration I felt during the war; it feels good now! so thanks *kissgirl*

hehe... well... as you probably realize I don't have a lot of army now *Grin* so I'll let you know in a couple of days... hehe! *Grin*

oh...btw... from our alliance chat when I found out LegionXIII declared on you guys:

Now I get really, really mad  *Angry* *Angry* Stop this desinformation!!!!  *hmm* It wasn't Octavian that declared on you! It was Bel!  *Grin* *Grin*

Jokes aside. I am sorry you felt like quitting. IO wouldn't be the same without you. I hope you had fun during the war, even if you never came close (no, your attack wouldn't have made a difference  *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue*).

I WAS quite sure that you, Hiske, didn't call on Legion Xlll. Now I don't know... why would anyone keep a screenshot of that discussion?  *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*
Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #232 on: October 11, 2007, 20:21:15 PM »

Now I get really, really mad  *Angry* *Angry* Stop this desinformation!!!!  *hmm* It wasn't Octavian that declared on you! It was Bel!  *Grin* *Grin*

Jokes aside. I am sorry you felt like quitting. IO wouldn't be the same without you. I hope you had fun during the war, even if you never came close (no, your attack wouldn't have made a difference  *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue*).

I WAS quite sure that you, Hiske, didn't call on Legion Xlll. Now I don't know... why would anyone keep a screenshot of that discussion?  *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*

Yeah!  *Angry*  And I didn't rob anything, my boss bought the coffee  *freak*  *freak*

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
Reaccão
« Reply #233 on: October 11, 2007, 20:22:28 PM »

Yeah!  *Angry*  And I didn't rob anything, my boss bought the coffee  *freak*  *freak*

Tell it to the aliens!
Hiske
Trusted Member

« Reply #234 on: October 11, 2007, 20:27:57 PM »

no way... see... you're confused again... the names are not good for your brain, sweetie...

are you kiddin' me? we would've won the war if that attack was successful... and I'm seriously not joking!!! *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*

your boss? as in... uhm... Isolde? *Tongue*

Tell it to the aliens!

oh please... not the aliens again... hmmm... come to think of it... haven't heard from Krummie in a long time... hmmm... that's scary...
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 20:28:37 PM by Hiske » Logged
Reaccão
« Reply #235 on: October 11, 2007, 20:46:33 PM »

no way... see... you're confused again... the names are not good for your brain, sweetie...
No, I counted the lines  *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* there were only seven...

are you kiddin' me? we would've won the war if that attack was successful... and I'm seriously not joking!!! *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*
OMG, you almost won again?  *Shocked* *Shocked* Your presumption is based on a lesser defending army... cuz the attack didn't miss or anything, it hit a bigger army than you thought you would meet.

your boss? as in... uhm... Isolde? *Tongue*
Yeah the real boss, not the one receiving the moral and production bonus...

oh please... not the aliens again... hmmm... come to think of it... haven't heard from Krummie in a long time... hmmm... that's scary...

*sos* *sos* *sos*
Hiske
Trusted Member

« Reply #236 on: October 11, 2007, 20:54:14 PM »

OMG, you almost won again?  *Shocked* *Shocked* Your presumption is based on a lesser defending army... cuz the attack didn't miss or anything, it hit a bigger army than you thought you would meet.

yeah... so? *Tongue* Even za quin loses sometimes... *Grin* like I said; IF I would've won that battle we would have won the war... that's all... hehehehehe!!!
Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #237 on: October 11, 2007, 21:03:06 PM »

Yeah the real boss, not the one receiving the moral and production bonus...

She even asked me once to be online at 4:00 am to see if the dude I was attacking over night had his army returned and it's too big for mine  *xxx*

But I said no, like in "I am going now"  *freak*

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
Hiske
Trusted Member

« Reply #238 on: October 11, 2007, 21:06:27 PM »

She even asked me once to be online at 4:00 am to see if the dude I was attacking over night had his army returned and it's too big for mine  *xxx*

But I said no, like in "I am going now"  *freak*

uh-huh... then she offered you some coffee and you stayed awake all night with a smile on your face... hehe... don't worry, sweetie... we all know who's wearing the pants in your alliance... nothing to be ashamed off... *Grin* *Tongue*
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #239 on: October 11, 2007, 21:24:29 PM »

uh-huh... then she offered you some coffee and you stayed awake all night with a smile on your face... hehe... don't worry, sweetie... we all know who's wearing the pants in your alliance... nothing to be ashamed off... *Grin* *Tongue*

I regret to inform that I make the WORST coffee in the whole world. I do great cooking and any kind of domestic chores but my coffee tastes like someone who just run a marathon washed their socks in it  *cry* *cry* *cry*

It is my curse and indeed accountable for my failure to win chief's attention. He will never sacrifice his sleep over some army returning home  *freak*  What can I say, luck favors the foolish and the brave  *rose*
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: