Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 22:38:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The llllllllll v/s Wildcats  (Read 58468 times)
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #210 on: October 11, 2007, 13:18:53 PM »

And you were defending those cheaters on the forum...

yes I was defending them... but I think we're done talking about it... I told you how I think about it and if you really want to I will do it again since it's my responsibility as a leader to accept or decline people in my alliance... I just thought we were done with this...
Reaccão
« Reply #211 on: October 11, 2007, 13:20:42 PM »

Quote from: polish200
Gok_1972 is not the same Gok_1972 who always get baned

Stop whining

k_mihai
« Reply #212 on: October 11, 2007, 13:22:20 PM »

yes, it was supposed to be Icelord. he fooled us, and not only....

u`re kind of proud of ur ignorance, aren`t u?

PS

i was the first who was angry when i saw him in our alliance, but i know u like to talk a lot without checking it first
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 13:24:45 PM by k_mihai » Logged
Reaccão
« Reply #213 on: October 11, 2007, 13:31:33 PM »

yes, it was supposed to be Icelord. he fooled us, and not only....

u`re kind of proud of ur ignorance, aren`t u?

PS

i was the first who was angry when i saw him in our alliance, but i know u like to talk a lot without checking it first

You were the first to defend him...  *rose* *Grin* *Grin*
k_mihai
« Reply #214 on: October 11, 2007, 13:42:00 PM »

u leave again the anger to cloud ur reason, and talk nonsense

Icelord was a bloody chat op, not the kind of player of which someone would expect bad deeds around here. He took over gok`s account and at first, it seemed ok. That was the answer i got after my protests. That has a honest mistake, Icelord fooled almost everyone. After that, we threw him out, because of some suspicions. I already told u that, u could at least asked me what i was talking about, but u decided to go ahead.

But u were defending milckman being aware of what he did, and that is bad.... 

Reaccão
« Reply #215 on: October 11, 2007, 13:43:39 PM »

u leave again the anger to cloud ur reason, and talk nonsense

Icelord was a bloody chat op, not the kind of player of which someone would expect bad deeds around here. He took over gok`s account and at first, it seemed ok. That was the answer i got after my protests. That has a honest mistake, Icelord fooled almost everyone. After that, we threw him out, because of some suspicions. I already told u that, u could at least asked me what i was talking about, but u decided to go ahead.

But u were defending milckman being aware of what he did, and that is bad.... 

Quote it please, I can't remember it
k_mihai
« Reply #216 on: October 11, 2007, 14:04:09 PM »

about milckman:

I saw some of the discussions in the Romanian forum, and I didn't understand jack...  *Grin* Between babysitter's and hijackers, well it was more an anectdote than anything else.

There were a lot murder threats only because they joined Espaca.... Like the romanians that threatened me because they thought that Reacro was Reac_ro...

and this for congratulating Espaca, who used a cheater and who appreciated him, from what i saw

http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=808.msg6168;boardseen#new

he wasn`t just an innocent, persecuted because he joined Espaca, but for what he did. and now, he tried to interfere in our war, for some unknown reasons. u could at least have distanced from that.

Reaccão
« Reply #217 on: October 11, 2007, 14:15:56 PM »

about milckman:

and this for congratulating Espaca, who used a cheater and who appreciated him, from what i saw

http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=808.msg6168;boardseen#new

he wasn`t just an innocent, persecuted because he joined Espaca, but for what he did. and now, he tried to interfere in our war, for some unknown reasons. u could at least have distanced from that.

If that is all you have, Mihai, it ain't much. Milckman screwed some cheaters, big deal. I find it anecdotic, so what?

Espaca was a great alliance and friends of mine. *rose* *rose* *rose*

Now, you played with known cheaters in your alliance, I can't see that you distanced yourself from Mynaron, so stop whining. Go fight some windmills Don Polish, or some more empty fortresses.
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #218 on: October 11, 2007, 14:59:25 PM »

I must say just one thing after reading all this

I feel bad I killed Hiske's army before the war - I should have really gone for you, Mihai. Now that I see, Hiske is at least cool and this game doesnt get to her head as it tends to do with you. I must say I did overreact to Hiske's provocations about me being a 'kamikaze' and all. I am sorry for it, revenge doesnt feel sweet anymore  *sad*

P.S. I dont care if you will believe it or call me names. I have done many foolish things in this game and I probably deserve to mocked for them. I just expected to be mocked by people who were at least INVOLVED in some way in those past incidents, not by some outside strangers like you, mihai.
Hiske
Trusted Member

« Reply #219 on: October 11, 2007, 15:04:47 PM »

I feel bad I killed Hiske's army before the war - I should have really gone for you, Mihai. Now that I see, Hiske is at least cool and this game doesnt get to her head as it tends to do with you. I must say I did overreact to Hiske's provocations about me being a 'kamikaze' and all. I am sorry for it, revenge doesnt feel sweet anymore  *sad*

*Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked*

now I'm speechless... I'd still like to know if you knew llllll would declare on us that same night...

oh... btw... stop bitching at Mihai... he's a great player in my alliance... he did an awesome job this war... *rose*
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 15:06:09 PM by Hiske » Logged
Reaccão
« Reply #220 on: October 11, 2007, 15:20:27 PM »

*Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked*

now I'm speechless... I'd still like to know if you knew llllll would declare on us that same night...

oh... btw... stop bitching at Mihai... he's a great player in my alliance... he did an awesome job this war... *rose*

Hiske rocks,

What sucks about Mihai isn't what he did or didn't do in the war, it's his bitching now after the war. He is not a good loser.
Hiske
Trusted Member

« Reply #221 on: October 11, 2007, 15:24:07 PM »

Hiske rocks,

What sucks about Mihai isn't what he did or didn't do in the war, it's his bitching now after the war. He is not a good loser.

then stop bitching at Mihai about his war-efforts *Tongue* hehe... why don't you answer the question, reac? *wink*
Reaccão
« Reply #222 on: October 11, 2007, 15:30:08 PM »

then stop bitching at Mihai about his war-efforts *Tongue* hehe... why don't you answer the question, reac? *wink*

Me?  *Shocked* I thought the question was to Isolde.

I never told her we were going to declare, but it wasn't a secret. We were seconds away from declaring 32 hours earlier, but we didn't have the stomache to do so on your birthday and with Myn leaving and stuff.

Ask her if she knew.

Now answer this Hiske.  *rose* Legion XIII declared on the very day you guys were "supposed to" declare on us, was that a coincidence?  *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*
Hiske
Trusted Member

« Reply #223 on: October 11, 2007, 15:35:09 PM »

Now answer this Hiske.  *rose* Legion XIII declared on the very day you guys were "supposed to" declare on us, was that a coincidence?  *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*

yes it was... seriously; I didn't have a clue they were planning to declare... I'll give you proof as soon as I'm home from work *wink* btw; we didn't have a date for declaring to you guys yet... I was still too devastated about myn...

so you didn't ask Isolde to destroy my army? *rose*
k_mihai
« Reply #224 on: October 11, 2007, 15:48:25 PM »

I must say just one thing after reading all this

P.S. I dont care if you will believe it or call me names. I have done many foolish things in this game and I probably deserve to mocked for them. I just expected to be mocked by people who were at least INVOLVED in some way in those past incidents, not by some outside strangers like you, mihai.

here i agree with u, u should have gone after me  *bear*

If that is all you have, Mihai, it ain't much. Milckman screwed some cheaters, big deal. I find it anecdotic, so what?

Espaca was a great alliance and friends of mine. *rose* *rose* *rose*

Now, you played with known cheaters in your alliance, I can't see that you distanced yourself from Mynaron, so stop whining. Go fight some windmills Don Polish, or some more empty fortresses.

I did said that i`ll kill Ehud if he comes back in GIO, didn`t i....
The logic is simple. Espaca used milckman, he cheated, also his enemies did, u think Espaca is a great alliance.... no comment.

Now, to put in a simple way for u, since it seems that u at least look as u don`t understand, did u tell milckman/waterboy to lure me into a foolish attack against u and lose my army, because of some personal issue, or not?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: