Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 15:31:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategies about war?..  (Read 13809 times)
EmPeRoR JuMoNg
« on: July 04, 2008, 18:32:30 PM »

Give me some strategies... What am I gonna do if my enemy has choose the "to retreat order"? how can i crush his army without sieging him because i can afford to destroy lvl 7 fort yet... and what is the effect of retreating your army in the field?.. pls answer thnx...  hooray *bravo*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 19:44:01 PM »

you can`t. if you really want to kill the army, either you build more troops and sieges, make the enemy to attack you, launch a coordinated attack from ur allies or use a kamikadze. or, you can try to attack as many empty forts as you can, or pillage. 

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 20:31:04 PM »

or...pillage all his provinces and hit fort sieges on  province with highest lvl of fort you can take down...that may give you slight advantage..during my warring time in r10 i was confronting a lots of tactics and my alliance had most problems with this tactic-when someone attacks you,you pretend you aint active and 2 minutes before he strikes you send pillage and spend all the resources ..we had problems with that but since we knew when they sleep we crashed them during their night  hooray  *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
EmPeRoR JuMoNg
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2008, 18:04:38 PM »

or...pillage all his provinces and hit fort sieges on  province with highest lvl of fort you can take down...that may give you slight advantage..during my warring time in r10 i was confronting a lots of tactics and my alliance had most problems with this tactic-when someone attacks you,you pretend you aint active and 2 minutes before he strikes you send pillage and spend all the resources ..we had problems with that but since we knew when they sleep we crashed them during their night  hooray  *freak*
hehe i don't understand well that strategy how i gonna do that?.. 2 mins b4 he strikes me im gonna pillage him and spend my resources?.. but for what?.. thnx...  *hihi*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2008, 18:22:33 PM »

hehe i don't understand well that strategy how i gonna do that?.. 2 mins b4 he strikes me im gonna pillage him and spend my resources?.. but for what?.. thnx...  *hihi*
in that way he will get maybe 8 MP while you can kill up to 40 000 his villagers (40 MP)...do it on 10 attacks,you have 400 MP he 80  *freak*. hooray

EmPeRoR JuMoNg
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2008, 18:03:25 PM »

if his army is in retreat order then the best thing to do to make her soldiers fight is to pillage?.. right?... because as i RTFM it says that if you pillage a province before you can pillage it you need to confront the soldiers on the field before you can proceed to kill those citizens.. but the question is do the soldiers will fight even it is in retreat order in the army?..  *sos* *sos* *sos*
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2008, 18:11:28 PM »

no, they won't fight if the retreat option is selected *pardon*

I am the one and only!
EmPeRoR JuMoNg
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2008, 19:50:42 PM »

no, they won't fight if the retreat option is selected *pardon*
even if i pillage the province the soldiers wont fight?..
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2008, 19:54:02 PM »

even if i pillage the province the soldiers wont fight?..
*cool* but he will lose villagers and that knows to bring nice MP  *freak*

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2008, 19:59:04 PM »

pillage is same as field battle *pardon*

I am the one and only!
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2008, 20:07:33 PM »

pillage is same as field battle *pardon*
not really...it may both require field battle,but in pillage you can get MP if opponents army is on retreat while in field battle you win nothing  *freak*  hooray
conclusion:pillage rules  *freak*

EmPeRoR JuMoNg
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2008, 21:44:20 PM »

thnx for the answer guys.. so that means the best way (not that best) is to pillage the enemies province if her soldiers is in retreat option?.. because her soldiers will fight right?.. is that right?.. btw what is that MP means?.. thnx...  hmmm hard *hahaha*
armand
Sergeant

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2008, 21:52:41 PM »

mp= military points, pretty much the goald of the game
the one with the most= most prestige
anyways if someone has his army on retreat it will ONLY fight if you SIEGE, if you pillage or field attack that player its will NOT fight and let you kill the villagers

EmPeRoR JuMoNg
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2008, 21:58:31 PM »

oh thnx for the tip..  hooray
EmPeRoR JuMoNg
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2008, 22:38:59 PM »

Guys please vote me!!! thnx!!! http://statika.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/frvote.php?user=25058984&realm=25
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: