Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 00:28:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheating 100% and dont get banned!!!! why???  (Read 7213 times)
AlexWolf
Lieutenant

« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2008, 01:27:52 AM »

Is interaction THE ONLY proof of multyaccounting or not? Admins should explain it presizely!!!! It's too many rules, that we learn not from manual, but from the game experience. It bored every time when I concern it, because too late 2 change something back.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2008, 01:30:54 AM »

Is interaction THE ONLY proof of multyaccounting or not? Admins should explain it presizely!!!! It's too many rules, that we learn not from manual, but from the game experience. It bored every time when I concern it, because too late 2 change something back.

Interaction+IP, or other proof of a connection, from what i saw here.

AlexWolf
Lieutenant

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2008, 01:32:41 AM »

Interaction+IP, or other proof of a connection, from what i saw here.
What "other proof" for example?
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2008, 01:50:02 AM »

What "other proof" for example?

logs, cookies

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2008, 04:14:28 AM »

Let's not complicate it so much...

Dude... So far this system works in this way:

Interaction means that one account attack another

If there is interaction (attack) between 2 accounts that have an IP match (even in their history) that is considered cheating. That's all. Cookies also can count, but in that case they must use the same computer with the same browser and without deleting them before...  *xxx* Anyway, i don't know if computer name is considered proof or not, looking that it also goes with http request.

Everything else in regulation is bullshit. All the rules there can already be deleted and replaced with the above one, because is the only one that really works.

Regards!  *rose*
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 04:15:41 AM by reni » Logged
powerr98
Captain

« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2008, 04:53:39 AM »

So does it mean that a member of an alliance can have 2 accounts and that is ok as long as there are no attacks between them? If this is true, it makes a big difference because 1 account can be used to get resources to be donated to the alliance treasury or merely used to research University and get the alliance research lower.

Krum, can you please confirm this?
CaXo
Programmer

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2008, 08:42:01 AM »

As I told you DarkSoul there is no interact between them they have same IP but there is no battles or fixed battles between them.

<br />
Quote from: Darth-Q-bura
<br />\"Human factor\" is unpredictable/unbeli
Krum
Community Manager

« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2008, 10:03:54 AM »

So does it mean that a member of an alliance can have 2 accounts and that is ok as long as there are no attacks between them? If this is true, it makes a big difference because 1 account can be used to get resources to be donated to the alliance treasury or merely used to research University and get the alliance research lower.

No, its not okay.

and ofcourse you ban top players of alliances right after they declare war on bulgarian alliance for log that is old month and half.....way to go admins...

interaction or not... you did help bulgarian alliance and that is clear now after this log, all i see is massive quiting of ppl who got sicked of privileges some ppl have.

over and out.

And ofc I don't know and don't care when do they declare their wars. Don't cheat if you don't want to be banned...
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 10:10:51 AM by Krum » Logged
olsi
Lieutenant

« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2008, 10:06:49 AM »

Look Man. Money is not an issue. Fixed battles are the real problem.
powerr98
Captain

« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2008, 12:21:29 PM »

Look Man. Money is not an issue. Fixed battles are the real problem.

Different players use multi-accounting for different purposes. Most ppl know that ull get banned for fixing battles between 2 accounts from 1 IP but i know of many players that do what i mentioned above instead. Hence my question.

Fixed battles was a real problem before (and maybe still is now) but with the new V4 system, many players are resorting to the above tactics. Alliance wars have less (or no) meaning in Version 4 realms except for ranking.
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2008, 15:52:01 PM »

No, its not okay.

This is just forum propaganda... Nothing happens to them generally...
KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2008, 10:57:35 AM »

did you ask any of the mods or admins to check the players you suspect?

head_hurts_kr *hahaha*

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: