Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 14:10:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My new eco manual for r2.  (Read 9791 times)
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2008, 13:44:11 PM »

Yes try it but don't rob me, at r2 someone killed me 1000 villagers but I am not angry because I already recovered 1000 villagers in a day.
i wont..i'll respect our deal *Smiley*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2008, 13:45:24 PM »

hmmm i am gonna try it in r2...for first time i'll try to get more then 6 provinces  head_hurts_kr

is less cost effective, because you`ll have to order troops, then even stronger ones, suffer battle losses etc  

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2008, 14:11:57 PM »

Well, I still think that 1000 spear to rob some players are a big boost to your economy...In one day you can collect about 50k gold and after that you can colonize two provinces and with those money you'll recover the delay *pardon*

I am the one and only!
kingjohn
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2008, 14:34:31 PM »

Well, I still think that 1000 spear to rob some players are a big boost to your economy...In one day you can collect about 50k gold and after that you can colonize two provinces and with those money you'll recover the delay *pardon*

but downside, players hold grudges and you risk attacks.
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2008, 14:36:01 PM »

but downside, players hold grudges and you risk attacks.

Okay, I am talking from my experience in realms with online status...probably in realm with no online status, things are a bit different *hihi*

I am the one and only!
kingjohn
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2008, 14:41:56 PM »

Okay, I am talking from my experience in realms with online status...probably in realm with no online status, things are a bit different *hihi*

nah, realm with online status has more risks, but I like to farm whole era, so I shall not take such risks.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2008, 14:45:45 PM »

if you have time and targets, is ok. i usually farm when i don`t have anything better to do, like in r1 now *Grin*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2008, 14:48:19 PM »

i always take risks...sometimes i pull it off (whole era in r10 without defeat) and sometimes i get defeated (4 offensive defeats in r38  *black_eye*  )
i am gonna take my chances  *pardon*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2008, 16:04:36 PM »

nah, realm with online status has more risks, but I like to farm whole era, so I shall not take such risks.

wrong... realms with no online status have more risks... try to fight some battles johnie and you'll see
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2008, 16:09:46 PM »

Radooo, you are 100% right. But i don't know why it happens, anyway it always happens that everyone remembers the first person that pillaged him and in his first chance will hit him. I saw that in previous era. Even personally i did it and 2 players went in vacation within first 2 weeks. The problem is that in the beginning differences are so small that everyone can hit everyone.

So what happen generally is that you need more and more soldiers to defend yourself and you finish with 10k light soldiers (what a waste...) and 3 provinces (if not 2) after the second week. I have seen above scenario many times.
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2008, 16:16:10 PM »

Radooo, you are 100% right. But i don't know why it happens, anyway it always happens that everyone remembers the first person that pillaged him and in his first chance will hit him. I saw that in previous era. Even personally i did it and 2 players went in vacation within first 2 weeks. The problem is that in the beginning differences are so small that everyone can hit everyone.

So what happen generally is that you need more and more soldiers to defend yourself and you finish with 10k light soldiers (what a waste...) and 3 provinces (if not 2) after the second week. I have seen above scenario many times.

They remember the first who pillaged...but maybe if you do a fortress siege, they won't remember you *freak*

I am the one and only!
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2008, 16:28:48 PM »

They remember the first who pillaged...but maybe if you do a fortress siege, they won't remember you *freak*

True... again agree, but if they have 2 provinces you will not get anything... From my experience the first to pass 50 points limit are good players or noobs with light army. That mean, there are few targets...

Anyway, the question is: is it worth? I think it depends from realm level.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: