Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 07:49:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood night  (Read 89930 times)
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #390 on: September 02, 2008, 22:55:19 PM »

hopefully with some medals  *freak*
1 medal and lots of MP  *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #391 on: September 08, 2008, 16:41:05 PM »

Hahahaha Good timing Zealots declared war to us *Smiley* Zealots vs MoldovaVin........we ware fightining for 2 days slovenia .....score with Slovenia : 50304 for us  , 18535 for them....31769 diference...we killed a litlle our armys.....and to have a lought , mesage recieved from Whiteshark  :

"stfu liitle gimp...and little crying baby. We'll see who is stupid in that war. Start doing save as mad, hope thatwill help you"

i just think how stupid can they get.......some stupid high farmers , that dont know a shit about wars can tell me this....they just dont understand...no matter that theyr armys at the moment are a lot stronger we will win 100%....becouse we can fight wars *Smiley*.......even if they had 10 times biger armys it doesnt change a s**t *Smiley*
i think they are a litlle mad becouse 8 mounths they ware farming and in that time i destroyed some 8 of theyr playears who left becoming gold coins or entered vacation for good....and a few time destroyed other of theyr alliance armys...some 10-12 times *Smiley*.........from my 120k mil points i think some 45k are from Zealots *Smiley* so thx Zealots and give me more mil points.......

whiteshark
Private

« Reply #392 on: September 08, 2008, 17:06:40 PM »

This Stupid High Farmers got 65k military points and 3 medals.
Who of us is destroyed baby  *hahaha* tell me? Where gone few players from your union... ooouch they are in mode  *hihi*

P.S. Come and take military points from me. I remember the time when some people attacked me in game while I'm online and Kidding me, now they are not anymore in that realm.
And stop talking who is stupid and who is not. Man you don't know even the rules in that realm  *hihi* but talking

"i cannot be fool anymore, competition is too strong"
Originaly posted by Iancahides

Аз съм хаяско малкото джудже, пукам ли пукам с голямото ми чифте...тра-ла-ла, тра-ла-ла ...
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #393 on: September 09, 2008, 11:24:24 AM »

hm.....okey Zealots vs Dawn declared on us its understandable...we destroyed theyr friends Slovenia real hard....and they declared in midlle of our war with Slovenia becosue we lsot some army..okey good tactic......but here is funny...
Imparator declared on us  *freak* *hahaha*.....it just kiles me...what they can posible do to us..yeap i know kamikadze in our armys.....good.......but it just killed me today when i saw beretta declared on us...come on man..who do you think we are?Huh? -Leon- from BlueArmada defeated them alone!!!!!....and here they blindlly charge at 3 better playears....man it left me without words.......
by the way to whitesharks mesage : " stfu liitle gimp...and little crying baby. We'll see who is stupid in that war. Start doing save as mad, hope thatwill help you " ...man yeap i lost some army in the proces of fu**ing Slovenia....and you farmed 8 mounths..at the moment i can't win in defense...but asck rebus  *freak* *hahaha*...do you think ill just make army saves.....even if you had 10 times more army ..ill allways make 10 times more point then somebody make from me.....

so good luck to all friends and enemys in these wars *Smiley*.....by the way we are comming for your souls  *freak* *freak*

whiteshark
Private

« Reply #394 on: September 09, 2008, 19:14:54 PM »

I start this realm one month after all of you  *pardon*
And yes i'm a farmer who start later and reach to the top and who got most militay points from all farmers in the realm and 3 medal /all medals are from your friends/

Attack and pillaging me if you are so breave while I attacking you  *rose*

"i cannot be fool anymore, competition is too strong"
Originaly posted by Iancahides

Аз съм хаяско малкото джудже, пукам ли пукам с голямото ми чифте...тра-ла-ла, тра-ла-ла ...
DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #395 on: September 09, 2008, 21:21:01 PM »

man what about brave..we lost a lot of trops in destroiyng Slovenia..and now 5 wars...i jsut keep my troops to win all wars *Smiley*....by the way all my 9 medals are from your friends *Smiley*

rolfur
Sergeant

« Reply #396 on: September 12, 2008, 00:09:55 AM »

Hmm this topic has gone awfully quiet these last days. No war updates?
iIiacrush
Private

« Reply #397 on: September 12, 2008, 01:18:31 AM »

I start this realm one month after all of you  *pardon*
And yes i'm a farmer who start later and reach to the top and who got most militay points from all farmers in the realm and 3 medal /all medals are from your friends/

Attack and pillaging me if you are so breave while I attacking you  *rose*

I agree you did/ do seem to have a bite sadly lacking amongst others you teamed up with…… if you must know I rather thought you were on the wrong side …. wouldn’t you find it rather more interesting on the UN side of the fence? Maybe next era, who knows?
iferna1
Sergeant

« Reply #398 on: September 12, 2008, 07:38:03 AM »

Hmm this topic has gone awfully quiet these last days. No war updates?
well this was started by , and about slovenia .. where did they go i wonder ?
DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #399 on: September 12, 2008, 07:46:00 AM »

oki till now only Beretta crushed

vise vs update - 2388 at 629 points
Thundar vs erd71 - 15983 at 9683 points

rolfur
Sergeant

« Reply #400 on: September 15, 2008, 10:35:00 AM »

*hahaha* How come 2 of the alliances atacking Moldova have become inactive?
DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #401 on: September 16, 2008, 12:19:18 PM »

dont know..... evil4

geroi
Private

« Reply #402 on: September 16, 2008, 14:34:09 PM »

Don't you have something else to do, let me give you some hint - Slovenia - they all decided not to play, I think because of the new "rules" / 01.09.08/ so as a last thing to do they wanted to make some damage but in vain - all they did is to help you I think. Now I'll quote Darksoul, stop with this bull shit and enjoy the game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gior15
Well i am in for a bloodbath anytime...!!!...
Lieutenant

« Reply #403 on: September 17, 2008, 13:37:23 PM »

thank you all for participating to the topic...lets close it now...*Smiley*

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: