Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 22:42:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood night  (Read 89706 times)
NOSSS
Private

« Reply #375 on: September 01, 2008, 20:41:01 PM »

Entilzaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!  *hihi*.......BUUUUUU!!!!  evil3.....dont shake my friend - its just NOSSS....so its few hours till you demand that your provinces should be pillaget....and that everything is small-talk.....you hawe only one province left man  *hahaha*....burn ukko burn  *bravo* *bravo* *bravo*
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #376 on: September 01, 2008, 22:23:15 PM »

to georged ..nice one with get in line *Smiley*........
to Octavian ..yeap things are really geting crazy and interesting now.....more fights and spam meseges..the more interesting it gets *Smiley*

so good luck to all playears......here a lot of playears forgot its just a game...and its really hate and fights between all *Smiley*.....i think the only one who gives a shit is Sepiroth(Kopsi) *Smiley*  , he is the big brain in theyr coalition *Smiley*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #377 on: September 01, 2008, 22:28:58 PM »

to georged ..nice one with get in line *Smiley*........
to Octavian ..yeap things are really geting crazy and interesting now.....more fights and spam meseges..the more interesting it gets *Smiley*

so good luck to all playears......here a lot of playears forgot its just a game...and its really hate and fights between all *Smiley*.....i think the only one who gives a shit is Sepiroth(Kopsi) *Smiley*  , he is the big brain in theyr coalition *Smiley*
*freak* this would have other meaning if you know that he spend half of the day in the bathroom "giving a sh!t"  *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #378 on: September 01, 2008, 22:55:18 PM »

*hahaha*
Yeah , i spend half a day in wc , now i know who cursed me for stomach problems  *freak*

weit , if kosac is going to babysiting me then ... hmm , he is then becoming brain of operations....
Damn kosac , good luck in wc  *freak* i suggest anti wc tabletes  *pardon* *freak*
it worked fine for me... Btw ,

lets try sth...
Entilzaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!  *hihi*.......BUUUUUU!!!!  evil3.....dont shake my friend - its just NESS....
damn man thats just wrong , i heave better idea   *freak*

DarkSoulllllllllllll!!!!!!  *hihi*.......BUUUUUU!!!!  evil3.....dont shake my hot dog - it just Ejaculated....

Silence , I KILL YOU !!!! *hahaha*

*freak*
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 22:57:51 PM by KOPSi » Logged

DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #379 on: September 01, 2008, 22:58:18 PM »

*hahaha*
Yeah , i spend half a day in wc , now i know who cursed me for stomach problems  *freak*

weit , if kosac is going to babysiting me then ... hmm , he is then becoming brain of operations....
Damn kosac , good luck in wc  *freak* i suggest anti wc tabletes  *pardon* *freak*
it worked fine for me... Btw ,

lets try sth...damn man thats just wrong , i heave better idea   *freak*

DarkSoulllllllllllll!!!!!!  *hihi*.......BUUUUUU!!!!  evil3.....dont shake my hot dog - its just KOPSi....

Silence , I KILL YOU !!!! *hahaha*

*freak*

hahaha...allways with your phrazes.....i think you really need to go in an gay club for 2 weeks and get fu**ed hard , and su** a lot of digs.....maybe you will calm down then./......
but seriously now..you are living us?Huh?// i read the one with KoSaC babysitng you??/ or your parents are going away and its in real life that he is gone babysiting you a?Huh??
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 22:58:57 PM by DarkSoul » Logged

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #380 on: September 01, 2008, 23:01:56 PM »

whoah i writed all that ,  *hahaha*
nope , my parents are in italy , your mom is visiting me and babysiting me
and since i am sick my kum kosac is babysiting me in game *freak* , who knows maybe i got aids , need to change RL babysiter..

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #381 on: September 01, 2008, 23:05:26 PM »

and since i am sick my kum kosac is babysiting me in game *freak* , who knows maybe i got aids , need to change RL babysiter..

hm....i see you are realy sick...your mind is sick...go to visit an asylum...there are folks that have more then 70-80 years...i think you are really gone have a good time fu**ing with them.......by the way your parents really should get back and take you to a doctor....or they left becouse they wanted to get really really far away from you?Huh??

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #382 on: September 01, 2008, 23:06:00 PM »

by the way thats really 2:0 for me *Tongue*  *freak* *freak* *freak* you are geting really fu**ed hard tonight *Smiley*

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #383 on: September 01, 2008, 23:09:40 PM »

hm....i see you are realy sick...your mind is sick...go to visit an asylum...there are folks that have more then 70-80 years...i think you are really gone have a good time fu**ing with them.......by the way your parents really should get back and take you to a doctor....or they left becouse they wanted to get really really far away from you?Huh??

*hahaha* i dont follow your examples ,
And as for my parents runnin away , GAH ? ya didnt know , its mass Migration dude  *freak* sth is stinking in romania , You farted  *freak* *hahaha*

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #384 on: September 01, 2008, 23:19:30 PM »

hahaha lol im from Moldova *Smiley*.......the only thing stincking in Europe is only when you open your mounth *Smiley*.......and what you said ^^^ i respond you in rushian ..."касила"..... *freak* *freak* *freak*

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #385 on: September 01, 2008, 23:24:50 PM »

hahaha lol im from Moldova *Smiley*.......the only thing stincking in Europe is only when you open your mounth *Smiley*.......and what you said ^^^ i respond you in rushian ..."касила"..... *freak* *freak* *freak*

dude that stink is called colgate and its used for washing teth you heard for that in moldova or even , did you heard for washing teth ? no wonder it stink for you  *freak* *hahaha*

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #386 on: September 02, 2008, 02:51:58 AM »

I just found this thread today, and I really enjoyed reading the posts.. I see several old warcomrades among the posters, and indeed a few new.  [:-}

I havent seen so much excitement since Starblade was raising hell  *ok* This good and evil theme is so funny, very good entertainment, and very oldschool. It has been since before the Bible was even thought of. Thx a lot for worldclass fun.  *bravo*

Actually I was retiring, and just wanted an account I could use, to check in on chats, but it went a little further.  *pardon*

All the fury in this thread only makes it more fun to play. I laugh when people try to piss me off, so in this era i have been laughing a lot.

You should have stayed Mihai, things are a bit more lively now... you would have gotten a brand new collection of hatemails  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Its a little like being in the big war that we fought, to end R4. Only this war lasts 4 more months .. kinda crazy really.. Funny thing is.. If you had stayed, I would have joined you instead .. I hope you are well by the way  [:-}

Cheers to you all  *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear*

And remember Dont fuck with Chuck  head_hurts_kr

hi  *bear* i`m half retired myself now, ie, i play only in r4, where only 2 vets remained, though now, i`m getting attacked like 6 times per day, which is a change and it makes the realm more interesting, noobish attacks, but attacks nonetheless. some evil plans are underway, though, to make r4 more interesting  *Grin* also, i stayed in GW, where the cool stuff is that a player can be crushed even if is high on rankings. R25 i left cause i went to r1, and had no time for 2 many realms. but it looks nice now, with all those fights.

good luck in fights  *bear*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #387 on: September 02, 2008, 10:48:05 AM »

*freak* if i start babysitting you your army will be gone in few days  *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #388 on: September 02, 2008, 12:17:27 PM »

*freak* if i start babysitting you your army will be gone in few days  *freak*

duh  *hahaha*

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K