Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 15:02:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood night  (Read 89704 times)
iferna1
Sergeant

« Reply #360 on: August 30, 2008, 08:36:41 AM »

pavkata ... oooops
That Guy
... is one tough Hombre
Lieutenant

« Reply #361 on: August 31, 2008, 18:14:37 PM »

This is my day in realm 25
This is how you lose an army

I already got worked over once today due to this and I can't get in right now either.  I'm online and I can't protect my army but, for some reason, I can post in here.   *sos*
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 18:17:24 PM by That Guy » Logged
iferna1
Sergeant

« Reply #362 on: August 31, 2008, 22:52:23 PM »

are you pavkata ??
NOSSS
Private

« Reply #363 on: September 01, 2008, 10:03:04 AM »

(SLOVENIA alliance)-Ukko&Co killed our member while he was baned....wery honorable action-I must say(you didn change since iiiiacrush(Ukkos friend and ex member) did rob an ally because of money)...If there is any honorable alliance who thinks that Ukko_wing are not warriors but oportunists feel free to call us-SLOVENIA alliance - to arrange some actions aggainst them (its fun to pillage Ukko-they non-stop writeing to us that we should "chill-out" and "cool down" and similar stuff....funy-in my country thats an act of pussys-dont know for your country.....ohh and Ukko congatulation-YOU WON THE FIRST PRIZE AND GET YOURSELF YOUR PERSONAL PILLAGERS   *rose* *ok*  ....and good thig for you is that PERSONAL PILLAGERS are reusable every 176 hours  *bravo*  ....burn Ukko burn     *black_eye**hihi*  (for now they have 45 provinces burning    and TheoC have 1.500.000 population in 10 provinces   *hahaha*)..... and we are prepareing some actions on their arrmys soon too(we found several honorable alliances willing to yoin our FIGHT FOR RIGHT THING (not for military points , not for glory-PURE FIGHT for honor)  *Angry* 
gior15
Well i am in for a bloodbath anytime...!!!...
Lieutenant

« Reply #364 on: September 01, 2008, 10:32:12 AM »

Get a ticket and wait in line....if a had a nickle for every one who try to kill me i would be rich..*Smiley*....LOL....your guy got banned and was killed..so?...he should be more carefull...same happend to iiiacrush....and chill out and calm down to you messages (bad language and stuff)...not your attacks...bring it on...!!!...

NOSSS
Private

« Reply #365 on: September 01, 2008, 10:59:37 AM »

And you all will be (and are) pillaget georged-so??? ....Tel me Ukkos-iiiacrush recently form an ACTIVE alliance called (fe-edjin(or something)....and than he attacked you and _Hellines_ so you all (Ukko_wing and _Hellines_) can get big points for DEFENDING against 5 times smaller alliance(fe-edjin) *bravo*....you won war with single fight with no losses on both sides......now Im asking you and GAMMEMASTER (game moderator) is that HONORABLE or OPORTUNISTIC???.....I think you all should be banned for that action-its werry desturbing action for those who play this good game fer and honorable.....Fortunatly we (SLOVENIA) imediatly see what is happening and act - and now fe-edjin IS NO MORE  *hahaha*.....BUUUU!!!!...dont be afraid georged - it wont hurt anything *hahaha*
gior15
Lieutenant

« Reply #366 on: September 01, 2008, 11:24:05 AM »

bhah...goldmines wars..we all do goldmines wars...DVD, France, karpathia....and so on....so what's your point ?...let me tell you.....you are just pissed off because your team mate cheated , get cought-banned and destroyed...So let me understand right...Your teammate cheated and got banned and you wanted no one to attack him..LOL..hahaha...and you accuse us?...LOL....And if you want to know about honor....we did not declared on you while your team-mate was banned...we would have killed his army and got a fat war income for doing so...that kind of thing was done before and NOT BY US...!!!!....You had your fun with pillaging but you know it is not over......Well anyway....this is going nowhere...!!!...as i said so many times it is just a game....lets have fun and fight...*Smiley*...this is the only thing we can agree on even with Zealots/Dawn....To tell you the truth before all that Blood night bussness...i was bored and wanted to start another faster realm...but now it is more fun...!!!...thanks IO...!!!...and thanks to Zealots/Dawn who are spicing it up...!!!...(this is for you anix...it is much better now that you guys fight back)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 11:30:35 AM by gior15 » Logged

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #367 on: September 01, 2008, 11:57:07 AM »

And you all will be (and are) pillaget georged-so??? ....Tel me Ukkos-iiiacrush recently form an ACTIVE alliance called (fe-edjin(or something)....and than he attacked you and _Hellines_ so you all (Ukko_wing and _Hellines_) can get big points for DEFENDING against 5 times smaller alliance(fe-edjin) *bravo*....you won war with single fight with no losses on both sides......now Im asking you and GAMMEMASTER (game moderator) is that HONORABLE or OPORTUNISTIC???.....I think you all should be banned for that action-its werry desturbing action for those who play this good game fer and honorable.....Fortunatly we (SLOVENIA) imediatly see what is happening and act - and now fe-edjin IS NO MORE  *hahaha*.....BUUUU!!!!...dont be afraid georged - it wont hurt anything *hahaha*
gamemaster is just a program  *pardon*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
NOSSS
Private

« Reply #368 on: September 01, 2008, 12:39:08 PM »

OK georged -lets have fun  *hahaha*....I told you before that you shouldent be affraid (saying good things about Dawn and ZEALOTS sounds like FEAR......BUUUUU!!!!..... *hihi* *hahaha* *crazy* *bravo*)....georged,georged....im glad that you are not in my team  *ok*......Another thing....Ukko_wing hawe 3 new members...we recomend them that they leave Ukko alliance - you are maybe good guys and you dont hawe to pay for "Ukkos old members" mistakes.....otherwise we will hawe fun together  [:-}
gior15
Lieutenant

« Reply #369 on: September 01, 2008, 12:45:36 PM »

Do you have any brain leaft? LOL...  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*..and what are the mistakes ? that we attacked you... *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*...or that we fight Zealots and Dawn... *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*......man get real... *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 12:48:36 PM by gior15 » Logged

Entilza
Private

« Reply #370 on: September 01, 2008, 13:15:14 PM »

I have NEVER seen ppl whine so much over THEIR bad choises. The whole reason of the ban is so that YOU DO get rimmed by other players otherwise it would just be a 2 day vacation and ppl instead of paying to go on vacation mode they would just cheat and get a freebie.
As for the pillages bring them on, Christmas is comming so it would be nice for my provinces to be lit up like christmas trees. Also who knows in the process I might even get some SLOVENIA Paladin heads stuck on pikes for extra decoration.
As for the Dawn and Zealot comments the difference is that we know how to seperate REAL fighters and good adversaries from oportunistic cheaters like you. And don't even try denying that you are ALL cheaters because if you were not you would not be defending one and keeping him in your alliance.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 13:18:45 PM by Entilza » Logged
NOSSS
Private

« Reply #371 on: September 01, 2008, 13:52:39 PM »

BUUUU!!!!....dont be afraid entilza  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*.....about decorations-if you hawe our paladins heads and fire in your province all the time(not just for christmass) -thats not an decoration but INVENTORY-get used to it (fire and our heads)....its no greater honor for a warrior to get killed in fight aggainst enemy.....do you remember when you declared second war on us-thinking that we will not fight back(you were 3 or more times stronger than we)....after 3 days your 3 weakest members get to vacation because we kick them hard.....after that you loose war anyway (sykan and slow didn manage the preasure  (you declared war-after that you try to escape- than we beat you  *hahaha*)....after war your members get from vacation almost instant-what an coinsidens  *hahaha*....in our country we caled this "desertation" ...and its most unhonorable act of warrior(upsss!!!!-did I call your members warriors-my mistake  *hahaha*).....Our members woud never abandon fight and seat at home-no can go.......we fight till your INVENTORY (you called decoration) is full of our heads-or yours  *Angry*
Entilza
Private

« Reply #372 on: September 01, 2008, 14:20:45 PM »

Well you can bitch and moan and accuse and boast and threaten BUT at the end of the day one thing remains certain and proven (Not by me or anybody else but from the Game Masters). You are cheaters and you will probebly continue to be cheaters so whatever you do won't realy count for anything.

As for the fires in my provinces I don't see anything yet, so its probably empty threats. I you are man enough bring it on.
Octavian
Private

« Reply #373 on: September 01, 2008, 17:57:24 PM »

I just found this thread today, and I really enjoyed reading the posts.. I see several old warcomrades among the posters, and indeed a few new.  [:-}

I havent seen so much excitement since Starblade was raising hell  *ok* This good and evil theme is so funny, very good entertainment, and very oldschool. It has been since before the Bible was even thought of. Thx a lot for worldclass fun.  *bravo*

Actually I was retiring, and just wanted an account I could use, to check in on chats, but it went a little further.  *pardon*

All the fury in this thread only makes it more fun to play. I laugh when people try to piss me off, so in this era i have been laughing a lot.

You should have stayed Mihai, things are a bit more lively now... you would have gotten a brand new collection of hatemails  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Its a little like being in the big war that we fought, to end R4. Only this war lasts 4 more months .. kinda crazy really.. Funny thing is.. If you had stayed, I would have joined you instead .. I hope you are well by the way  [:-}

Cheers to you all  *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear*

And remember Dont fuck with Chuck  head_hurts_kr
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 21:17:03 PM by Octavian » Logged
Entilza
Private

« Reply #374 on: September 01, 2008, 19:19:40 PM »

I have to agree with you Octavian the next 4 months are going to be A LOT of fun. R25 was getting a bit old for me as well but now I have new purpose and new motivation.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: