Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 14:30:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood night  (Read 90160 times)
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #300 on: July 23, 2008, 09:13:15 AM »

DarkSoul is very funny boy but truth is that he is very very big liar. I'm from alliance SRBENDE and some of moldovian players attacked MarkoK who is 5 days on trip and he is not playing at that moment. We are playing without credits, just trying to do best with our skill. Cause that MarkoK has not gone in vacation and we are not cheaters (like moldovian players) and do not babysitting.
We promised that we will kick out DarkSoul from the game and we will do it.
In some moment of the game all their alliance capitulated to just one our player. They are just big cowards. Alliance Dawn and we know that they attacked some our players even we had NAP. After that DarkSoul claimed it's not him, it is some other player etc.
And DarkSoul use second account as mafiotoO, but I saw that moderators says on forum it is not enough proof if some players have same IP. You could saw also that flag of DarkSoul is sometimes romanian, sometimes greece. After all you can see what kind of man he is.

1)Faraon you are a BIG MOTHERFU**ER LIAR .....believe me YODA and RSPRSKA have credits 100% , Maximus too he is in vacation.....
2)YOU ARE CHEATING WITH KOPSI WHO IS PUTING A LOT OF CREDITS TO A LOT OF PLAYEARS FROM DAWN , ZEALOTS , SRBENDE for free , yusing his pover as a moderator ...that is fair?Huh?Huh??
3)hahah who would open theyr mouth , When RSPRSKA was babysiting your accounts..........
4)I give just a lot of s**t on you and what you think...all i care is what my friends think about me....
5) yeap i finished work and now im home 1 week ....and i think you saw the results that im home a??? 24 hours home and my alliance takes some 21k military points only from alliance SRBENDE *Tongue*

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #301 on: July 23, 2008, 11:07:18 AM »

1)Faraon you are a BIG MOTHERFU**ER LIAR .....believe me YODA and RSPRSKA have credits 100% , Maximus too he is in vacation.....
2)YOU ARE CHEATING WITH KOPSI WHO IS PUTING A LOT OF CREDITS TO A LOT OF PLAYEARS FROM DAWN , ZEALOTS , SRBENDE for free , yusing his pover as a moderator ...that is fair?Huh?Huh??
3)hahah who would open theyr mouth , When RSPRSKA was babysiting your accounts..........
4)I give just a lot of s**t on you and what you think...all i care is what my friends think about me....
5) yeap i finished work and now im home 1 week ....and i think you saw the results that im home a??? 24 hours home and my alliance takes some 21k military points only from alliance SRBENDE *Tongue*

*hahaha* someone is jealous  *hahaha*
i asked in realm 25 just 3 times for credits with intervals of 2,3 months betwen asks...
me , 400 credits , You darksoul , some 60 credits , and friend 60 credits , thats all.

As to why so many Premium , in alliance dawn are 3 mods including me from io team, in Zealots are 3 or 4 Bulgarian mods , i still dont know for rebus...  *freak*...
What makes 6(7) mods in total separated in 2 alliances   *freak*.

Btw , i dont see these 21k mili points , could you explain me why Moldova is ruined ?
Damn , when i take a look at you all guys , you all look poor except smeagol , cheers to him and his constant building of net... Im heaving really hard time to keep up with 50k distance in net... each time i reach 50k distance , he jumps on 70k distance  rant evil4

DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #302 on: July 23, 2008, 16:50:09 PM »

gggg if you didnt see we keep destroiyng somebody of yours....just Vise in 24 hours made 15k military points from SRBENDE.... *Tongue*......aha you are growing becosue you are only looking at your alliance friends beiyng fu**ed hard *Tongue*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #303 on: July 23, 2008, 16:57:59 PM »

*hahaha*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Faraon
Private

« Reply #304 on: July 23, 2008, 17:17:51 PM »

For Kosac: I've talked about realm 25, not 38. MarkoK plays realm 38 and won credits there from imperia. He was at first 10 players by voices. You can't say to somebody that he is liar if oyu don't know truth.
DarkSoul showed once more his culture, but you should know that your unculture is not reason to be proud.
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #305 on: July 23, 2008, 17:22:49 PM »

For Kosac: I've talked about realm 25, not 38. MarkoK plays realm 38 and won credits there from imperia. He was at first 10 players by voices. You can't say to somebody that he is liar if oyu don't know truth.
DarkSoul showed once more his culture, but you should know that your unculture is not reason to be proud.
sure sure ...also maximumm or smth like that from your alliance won 600 credits in r25  *pardon* i know because i talked to him "long time ago" hooray *gamer*
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 17:23:24 PM by KoSaC » Logged

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #306 on: July 23, 2008, 22:15:49 PM »

Faraon you told me nobody from you has credits.....and now you are telling me the oposite....so who is the liar Huh??
and who should be believed Huh?Huh? ah just get lost......

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #307 on: July 23, 2008, 22:27:13 PM »

Faraon you told me nobody from you has credits.....and now you are telling me the oposite....so who is the liar Huh??
and who should be believed Huh?Huh? ah just get lost......

You all sux , Only Alienz Rulz , and my Hot Dog , ya , my hotie doggie defintive Rulz

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #308 on: July 23, 2008, 22:28:54 PM »

You all sux , Only Alienz Rulz , and my Hot Dog , ya , my hotie doggie defintive Rulz
*hahaha*

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #309 on: July 23, 2008, 23:09:42 PM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #310 on: July 28, 2008, 02:32:19 AM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Wanna Hot Milk  *freak*

realmlord2
Banned
Captain

JEW JITSU!

« Reply #311 on: July 28, 2008, 09:12:45 AM »

hmm,.. i dont want anything from you KOPSi  *Tongue* *suicide*

ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!! ☺☻☺☻

Im back playing IO again...
currently playin R4... username: lost
KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #312 on: August 05, 2008, 19:22:59 PM »

ROFL , OMG , I HIT TODAY before 2,3h INTEL , and my army returned before 40 min

Sephiroth(Dawn) vs intel(MoldovaVin)   52750  / 145023   evil3

In time before 15 , 20 min from this moment Intel has entered vacation... *hahaha*
BUT ,IN TIME OF 2,3 MIN BEFORE HE ENTERED VACATION I SENDED ANOTHER ATTACK ON HIM...
 *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*ZOMG   *freak* *freak*
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 19:23:50 PM by KOPSi » Logged

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #313 on: August 05, 2008, 21:40:49 PM »

MY SECOND ATTACK LANDED
Sephiroth(Dawn) vs intel(MoldovaVin)   16316  /  59460   

ZOMG I CANNOT BELIVE >>
AND NOW IM GETTING INFO THAT REBUS ALSO SENDED ATTACK ON HIM 15 MIN before he entered Vacation XD

Intel = xXx trible x XD , 3 times dead  *hahaha* *freak*
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 21:41:44 PM by KOPSi » Logged

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #314 on: August 05, 2008, 22:04:32 PM »

http://statika.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/25/2008_8_3/25014641_25003055_240220

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: