Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 13:56:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood night  (Read 89702 times)
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #225 on: July 04, 2008, 19:28:15 PM »

There was same problem in a few countries,The  Turkey had same problem too  ^^

all intl, Romania, Israel, Netherlands, Canada etc 

DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #226 on: July 05, 2008, 00:41:43 AM »

oki...i see you wh**** are in a good mode......for start..ill be back in 48 hours..i was working 5 days in a row 14-15 hours a day.....and still 2 to go...i see no enemy army folled in this time as i wasn't home..except wulle, he is a loser....
all i promise i make Yoda and RSPRSKA leave realm 25....these will be easy thing with me on....all theyr alliance are noobs..( im sorry but mine without me to coordinate are noobs too).....by the way Kopsi ill be back soon ...so dont tolk to mouch ..your mounth will have other work soon  *freak* *freak* *freak* 1:0 for me *Tongue*

MotoRo ..congratz..nice batlles....but i think it easnt over....rrrrrrr im mad nooane can organize anithing without me...Zealtos arent brave they are stupid noobs....when ill be free..in 2 day ill declare another war ..and we will win it 100%.....they are tu stopid to organize..or even to think.....

Mihai plz ..you can speak clearly ..but don't insult nooane here...you arent in this realm for a lot..and you don't know the situation...

G ill  be back soon *Tongue*........

ah..they destroyed iiiacrush only in ban time..he will come back easely...and they will never destroy him....

to rrr3 : whats up??? i come back ill have your ass again.....

to Kopsi again...stop macking yourself big... i readed the mesages you sended to ukko_wing..they ware a lot more pityfull......

ahhh if i just had more free time.....

Oki all , Remember its jsut a game...don't get to involved.....don't commit suicides or anything like that if your army gets fu**ed by mine *Tongue*

Best ReGards : DS .........

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #227 on: July 05, 2008, 01:12:13 AM »

well, people who leave their alliance during a war...

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #228 on: July 05, 2008, 01:20:02 AM »

oki...i see you wh**** are in a good mode......for start..ill be back in 48 hours..i was working 5 days in a row 14-15 hours a day.....and still 2 to go...i see no enemy army folled in this time as i wasn't home..except wulle, he is a loser....
all i promise i make Yoda and RSPRSKA leave realm 25....these will be easy thing with me on....all theyr alliance are noobs..( im sorry but mine without me to coordinate are noobs too).....by the way Kopsi ill be back soon ...so dont tolk to mouch ..your mounth will have other work soon  *freak* *freak* *freak* 1:0 for me *Tongue*

MotoRo ..congratz..nice batlles....but i think it easnt over....rrrrrrr im mad nooane can organize anithing without me...Zealtos arent brave they are stupid noobs....when ill be free..in 2 day ill declare another war ..and we will win it 100%.....they are tu stopid to organize..or even to think.....

Mihai plz ..you can speak clearly ..but don't insult nooane here...you arent in this realm for a lot..and you don't know the situation...

G ill  be back soon *Tongue*........

ah..they destroyed iiiacrush only in ban time..he will come back easely...and they will never destroy him....

to rrr3 : whats up??? i come back ill have your ass again.....

to Kopsi again...stop macking yourself big... i readed the mesages you sended to ukko_wing..they ware a lot more pityfull......

ahhh if i just had more free time.....

Oki all , Remember its jsut a game...don't get to involved.....don't commit suicides or anything like that if your army gets fu**ed by mine *Tongue*

Best ReGards : DS .........
this is funniest post ever...+ karma for you DS,for insulting and making fun of such big amount of people  *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Faraon
Private

« Reply #229 on: July 05, 2008, 02:34:49 AM »

For everyone to know: DarkSoul was in war against alliance SRBENDE and we can put reports here as a fact. What a bullshit...I had job etc. funny boy.  *hahaha*
If maybe some other player played his account is it cheating? If he really didn't here.
There are just two solutions: DarkSoul is a lier or cheater. You decide by yourself what he is.

But he has so big mouth and alliance SRBENDE will kick his ass out of game. It will be very soon. It's so boring to see his white flag.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 02:38:34 AM by Faraon » Logged
MotaRo
Forum Staff

« Reply #230 on: July 05, 2008, 11:28:44 AM »

this is funniest post ever...+ karma for you DS,for insulting and making fun of such big amount of people  *freak*

+1

P.S Just i begun the Wars D.S,i didn't say that its over,u said mi iiiacrush will come back,,but how it will be, really i am wondering,Btw he had 670 k points before 1-2 weeks now 450 k -.- and do u think that,they will let him to make rebuild ? i dont think ... U calling Srbende and Zealots Noobs,But always i see White Flag On u *Smiley* So u talking about ur enemies,whos has been destroyed, ( like rrr3 ) but what about ur last leader intel ? He had almost 700 k points,now 473 k and vocation mode *Smiley*

i dont wanna talk so much,if i cant  ... Just lets play and lets see,who will be Loser *wink*
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 11:47:01 AM by MotaRo » Logged

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #231 on: July 05, 2008, 16:59:29 PM »

LOSEEEEERS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaaa

Ukko after declaring war to dawn lost a war
Moldova after declaring a war to x3 weaker alliance Srbende lost a war
 *hahaha*

This years stupidity and noob first gold medal winners are Ukko and Moldova

MotaRo
Forum Staff

« Reply #232 on: July 05, 2008, 17:08:54 PM »

LOSEEEEERS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaaa

*hahaha*

*freak* *freak* *hahaha* *hahaha*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #233 on: July 05, 2008, 17:20:27 PM »

LOSEEEEERS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaaa

*hahaha*

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
gior15
Well i am in for a bloodbath anytime...!!!...
Lieutenant

« Reply #234 on: July 05, 2008, 18:35:59 PM »

Zealots Killed iiiacrush *wink* and if u didnt kick your member iiiacrush from the alliance, they whould Win *wink*

Motaro....you organized a kamikaze hit with the help of sepiroth(Dawn) in iiiacrush...so they do not loose points in war by that suicide attack...lol,,, and you talk about me kicking iiiacrush out?...man that is just war tactics and you did not expected that,,,:),,,,and while Zealots were attacking iiiacrush to take him dawn, i was taking  their forts 8...*Smiley*....well that war is over now... and it was a good one with alot of ambushing and stalking....really nice war...*Smiley*....anix , chingz and sepiroth and myself were checking each other with spies constantly,,,waiting for the mistake....*Smiley*....

whiteshark
Private

« Reply #235 on: July 05, 2008, 19:19:26 PM »

make love not war  *rose* *rose* *rose*

P.S. Hope to see you soon  *kissgirl*

"i cannot be fool anymore, competition is too strong"
Originaly posted by Iancahides

Аз съм хаяско малкото джудже, пукам ли пукам с голямото ми чифте...тра-ла-ла, тра-ла-ла ...
MotaRo
Forum Staff

« Reply #236 on: July 05, 2008, 19:32:16 PM »

Zealots Killed iiiacrush *wink* and if u didnt kick your member iiiacrush from the alliance, they whould Win *wink*

Motaro....you organized a kamikaze hit with the help of sepiroth(Dawn) in iiiacrush...so they do not loose points in war by that suicide attack...lol,,, and you talk about me kicking iiiacrush out?...man that is just war tactics and you did not expected that,,,:),,,,and while Zealots were attacking iiiacrush to take him dawn, i was taking  their forts 8...*Smiley*....well that war is over now... and it was a good one with alot of ambushing and stalking....really nice war...*Smiley*....anix , chingz and sepiroth and myself were checking each other with spies constantly,,,waiting for the mistake....*Smiley*....

That kamikaze was war tactic too *wink* Anyway,lets see next wars *wink*

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #237 on: July 05, 2008, 20:54:56 PM »

yayaya , all this is nice and sweet , btw , here is how really moldova players are :

DarkSoul(MoldovaVin) dustyle(Dawn) 16177 3355013 2585 38302 0 0 1078 .

So , you see, altrough we heaved nap with them and sayed we will stay neutral with each another ,they breaked their words , so their words is not worth a sheet  *hmm*

Edited : I just got Message from DarkSoul saying he is some new player, Chris or sth like that... ,
Come`on man , quit selling bullshit enymore. wassup
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 20:57:43 PM by KOPSi » Logged

DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #238 on: July 05, 2008, 22:37:54 PM »

hahaha.....thery funny we will see.....Kopsi go the chat of your alliance i wanna speak with you....we will see...MoldovaVin fought a war with SRBENDE without me....we will have in 2 days a new one with me..so we will see who will beat who...... *gamer* *gamer*

Dzony13
Ko vas Mrci?:) haha
Private

« Reply #239 on: July 07, 2008, 01:29:58 AM »

For all if you want to se how started war Moldova VS SRBENDE see Sunshine morning!!! *heart* *heart* *heart* Make love,do not fight!!! *heart* *heart* *heart*

*kissgirl*

U boj krenite junaci svi!Krente i ne zalte zivot svoj!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: