Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 11:04:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood night  (Read 89711 times)
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #165 on: June 29, 2008, 02:56:13 AM »

Wrong , he is busy in real life   [:-}

damn , i am jealous , he is probably now lying in bed or sofa with some girl drinking something while he is laughing at us thinking : damn these idiots , they are still playing that stupid imperia while i am in heaven...

Buhuuuuuuuuu , im gonna start crying .....  *hahaha*

Damn , i got on fire , DarkSoul , my sweetie , prepare your ass , tonight you aint gonna sleep  *freak* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* evil4 *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *freak*

Kopsi by the way...why are you translator for??? all you are translating in homoseual explicit only.....are you translating to persons only youre gay fantazys?Huh?Huh?......i didnt see nothing more translated by you *Tongue*  evil4 evil4

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #166 on: June 29, 2008, 03:01:53 AM »

Sep...where youre gonne??? i didnt say you to start datyng KitaRo and MotaRo now......you can come back and su** my di** another time *Tongue* evil4 evil4

wow , you are jealous ?

ps , what di** ?
I though you where woman , or .... ohhhh , now i remember why you keep that microscope in your pocket  *hahaha*

damn dude , i think noone is producing condoms for that small size
 *hahaha* *freak* *hahaha*
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 03:03:23 AM by KOPSi » Logged

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #167 on: June 29, 2008, 03:06:35 AM »

ps , i was banned 4,5 times today from chat , and im pretty much bored to create new accs just to enter chat  *pardon*

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #168 on: June 29, 2008, 03:07:39 AM »

wow , you are jealous ?

ps , what di** ?
I though you where woman , or .... ohhhh , now i remember why you keep that microscope in your pocket  *hahaha*

pps : i killed you with this one  head_hurts_kr

*freak* *hahaha*
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 03:07:55 AM by KOPSi » Logged

DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #169 on: June 29, 2008, 03:07:55 AM »

wow , you are jealous ?

ps , what di** ?

hahaha....thery funny...you wanna heat back...you try this shiting joke allready 1 mounth...cant you think of something more...and i think i know why......All people think on theyr problems......and try to acuse other people of the same problems more and more often,as the problem is bigger....so you are giving me impresion yours has 1 cm...maybe fewer.....if you allready didnt done an operation to change in an woman........*Tongue* hooray hooray
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 03:09:36 AM by DarkSoul » Logged

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #170 on: June 29, 2008, 03:09:05 AM »

hm..i think even if we count that the score is 4;2 for me *Tongue* *gamer* *gamer* *gamer* hooray hooray
a sweetie .....you get fu**ed  *freak* *freak*

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #171 on: June 29, 2008, 03:10:03 AM »

and if counted the last one with operation 5;2 for me *Tongue* i rule *Tongue*

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #172 on: June 29, 2008, 03:11:24 AM »

hahaha....thery funny...you wanna heat back...you try this shiting joke allready 1 mounth...cant you think of something more...and i think i know why......All people think on theyr problems......and try to acuse other people of the same problems more and more often,as the problem is bigger....so you are giving me impresion yours ahs 1 cm...maybe fewer.....if you allready didnt done an operation to change in an woman........*Tongue* hooray hooray

Man , your new excuses for your small di** are just too low , tryinng to run away now when i hit the right spot ?
Now now , dont try to run away , i just sink you deeply with my last one (that one with microscope was worth 10 points for me hooray , dont you agree ?)

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #173 on: June 29, 2008, 03:12:31 AM »

aha......1 point...if you want 10 points...i earn 100 qwith the post when you agree youre gay *Tongue*  *bravo* *bravo*

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #174 on: June 29, 2008, 03:13:46 AM »

aha......1 point...if you want 10 points...i earn 100 qwith the post when you agree youre gay *Tongue*  *bravo* *bravo*
Ofcourse i am gay , how i could not be when i fu*ked your ass , or you are saying you are woman ?

*freak* *hahaha*

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #175 on: June 29, 2008, 03:15:07 AM »

hm...you have some mental problems....if you dont remember you su**ed from me and KoSaC last night.....or the sperm entered your brain?Huh???i tolled you not to swollow it *Tongue*

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #176 on: June 29, 2008, 03:15:46 AM »

Noooo , dont tell me , YOU WHERE A WOMAN !!!!!!!!!

MAAAAAANNN , I FEEL CHEATED  *Angry*

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #177 on: June 29, 2008, 03:16:49 AM »

+1 point for me..i see you are triyng to avoid responding my last mesage...so it counts ..you got fu**ed....6:3 *Tongue*

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #178 on: June 29, 2008, 03:17:52 AM »

hm...you have some mental problems....if you dont remember you su**ed from me and KoSaC last night.....or the sperm entered your brain?Huh???i tolled you not to swollow it *Tongue*

It was not me , i was last night sleeping with my cat  *freak* , that who swallowed was most probably your friend Alex !!!

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #179 on: June 29, 2008, 03:18:37 AM »

+1 point for me..i see you are triyng to avoid responding my last mesage...so it counts ..you got fu**ed....6:3 *Tongue*

- 1 for you , i menaged to cancel your last post and +1 for me so its 5 :4

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: