Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 13:07:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood night  (Read 89716 times)
Loodachina
Conquistador
Lieutenant

« Reply #150 on: June 28, 2008, 04:48:42 AM »

I just gived you -
 *freak*

You can give me - as much as u wish, as I already told you... chosing your current side for me is only the lowest thing any serb could have done...

DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #151 on: June 28, 2008, 14:34:33 PM »

yeap *Smiley*.....

00:12:07 ‹Sephiroth[IO][25]› ofc i am gay...

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #152 on: June 28, 2008, 14:37:38 PM »

I just gived you -
 *freak*

you taked.....forgot ,yestrerday night from me and KoSaC  *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak*

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #153 on: June 28, 2008, 14:38:32 PM »

Man, I'm impressed, you are in a row - you speak and speak and speak, finally a sign of good mind, too bad you are far away, otherwise I would have bought you a beer, cheers *bravo*
by the way - coni, soldier and few others stopped playing long time ago but our lider decided to give them a chance
you cannot read minds, true, but you should find a way or you won't know when I'm coming for you  evil3

finally, it's no longer boring but it would be better if we keep our arguements within the realm or just for the field  *Angry*
no bad feelings,
                       rebus

Rebus im DarkSoul....im just continuing with posts becouse i wanna break the record of posts in a topic 860 *Tongue*

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #154 on: June 28, 2008, 14:39:02 PM »

by the way tonight i fu**ed Maximus  *gamer* *gamer* *gamer* hooray hooray hooray

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #155 on: June 28, 2008, 16:42:57 PM »

you taked.....forgot ,yestrerday night from me and KoSaC  *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak*

Yeah , i remember , that was when you become my girlfriend if i remember... *heart*

Dont Worry sweetie , il treat your back side nicely  *freak*  evil4

*freak* *hahaha*

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #156 on: June 28, 2008, 22:39:50 PM »

latest news , SmithZero didnt followed orders and members complain , so he get kicked from alliance...
Btw , you people here alive ?

Who wants Hot-Dog bitches ?

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #157 on: June 28, 2008, 22:41:17 PM »

latest news , SmithZero didnt followed orders and members complain , so he get kicked from alliance...

no thanks....only weener i will have in my hands will be mine *Tongue*
do you wanna ice cold limunade or some milk? *freak* *hahaha*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #158 on: June 28, 2008, 23:52:18 PM »

What youre doing??? you think he was against you?? why do you think his army was fu**ed???....as you idnt see in last atacks the power was in numbers...and youre numbers are geting fewer and fewer....

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #159 on: June 29, 2008, 01:27:23 AM »

What youre doing??? you think he was against you?? why do you think his army was fu**ed???....as you idnt see in last atacks the power was in numbers...and youre numbers are geting fewer and fewer....

Order was issued , who heave less that 50k elites to disband all army , who heave more than 50k elites , enter vacation if unable to defend or send army save so your army will not be home , from start of war he did nothing from these things , and other members complained about him and us 4 voted to he get kicked

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #160 on: June 29, 2008, 01:42:45 AM »

Order was issued , who heave less that 50k elites to disband all army , who heave more than 50k elites , enter vacation if unable to defend or send army save so your army will not be home , from start of war he did nothing from these things , and other members complained about him and us 4 voted to he get kicked

understood *Smiley* *freak* *freak*

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #161 on: June 29, 2008, 01:43:13 AM »

i think dusty has less then 50k elite army too  *freak* *freak* *freak*

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #162 on: June 29, 2008, 02:37:27 AM »

i think dusty has less then 50k elite army too  *freak* *freak* *freak*

Wrong , he is busy in real life   [:-}

damn , i am jealous , he is probably now lying in bed or sofa with some girl drinking something while he is laughing at us thinking : damn these idiots , they are still playing that stupid imperia while i am in heaven...

Buhuuuuuuuuu , im gonna start crying .....  *hahaha*

Damn , i got on fire , DarkSoul , my sweetie , prepare your ass , tonight you aint gonna sleep  *freak* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* evil4 *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *freak*

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #163 on: June 29, 2008, 02:39:28 AM »

hey....i know you wanna be my wh**e...but i like girls more....my friends so allready my photos and my girls photos..believe me i will never trade her in life for you *Tongue*......so maybe try with KitaRo or MotoRo..i think they love you too *Tongue* *freak* *freak* *freak*

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #164 on: June 29, 2008, 02:51:44 AM »

Sep...where youre gonne??? i didnt say you to start datyng KitaRo and MotaRo now......you can come back and su** my di** another time *Tongue* evil4 evil4

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: