Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 11:11:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood night  (Read 89712 times)
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #120 on: June 27, 2008, 22:38:31 PM »

by the way Zealots ..what happened with coni Huh? *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*...or Soldier_bk Huh?  *Angry* *Angry*

DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #121 on: June 27, 2008, 22:45:06 PM »

common guys post i wanna break the record of 860 posts per topic *Tongue*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #122 on: June 27, 2008, 22:46:48 PM »

common guys post i wanna break the record of 860 posts per topic *Tongue*
i guess then i should be part of this topic  *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #123 on: June 27, 2008, 22:48:43 PM »

oki to get more responses....like this ; Zealots you are sh**t.....oki i think we will get more posts  *freak* *freak* *hahaha* *hahaha*
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 22:49:11 PM by DarkSoul » Logged

Loodachina
Conquistador
Lieutenant

« Reply #124 on: June 27, 2008, 22:50:47 PM »

geeez 9 pages of total crap.... farmers with big mouths who dont know how to save army.... and they even threat pfffffff.... totally misguided alliances who think they even have voice.. yes i mean you imparator....... ukko_wing made lots of enemies? SO WHAT?! There are a lot of alliances who fight side by side with them, we even fought against eachother and we still fight together now... This is a WAR game and we act like totally unpredictable and ravagin horde who spill blood on all around. You dont like it? Start playing that way or stfu and face the consequences..... There are no real nap's... Have faith in your own men and thats enough!

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #125 on: June 27, 2008, 22:52:07 PM »

geeez 9 pages of total crap.... farmers with big mouths who dont know how to save army.... and they even threat pfffffff.... totally misguided alliances who think they even have voice.. yes i mean you imparator....... ukko_wing made lots of enemies? SO WHAT?! There are a lot of alliances who fight side by side with them, we even fought against eachother and we still fight together now... This is a WAR game and we act like totally unpredictable and ravagin horde who spill blood on all around. You dont like it? Start playing that way or stfu and face the consequences..... There are no real nap's... Have faith in your own men and thats enough!

Lood you scared me too...i aint gonna play IO more...im more for barby now *Smiley*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #126 on: June 27, 2008, 22:54:47 PM »

well said.+ karma for you  *freak*

Loodachina
Conquistador
Lieutenant

« Reply #127 on: June 27, 2008, 22:57:51 PM »

lol DS sorry but when i see all this whining, empty threats and imbecile comments from ppl not even involved it make me puke.... Lots of ppl destroyed in 1 day... and 6 more months till end of era... now... are all of you farmers prepared to have your poor provinces protected every week with so called "friendly" imbecile ruled pillages?? Do you have nerves to send army on big army saves every day and spend your precious resources?? I DONT THINK SO!

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #128 on: June 27, 2008, 22:59:17 PM »

*hahaha* loodachina is voice of common sense *Grin*

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #129 on: June 27, 2008, 22:59:57 PM »

lol DS sorry but when i see all this whining, empty threats and imbecile comments from ppl not even involved it make me puke.... Lots of ppl destroyed in 1 day... and 6 more months till end of era... now... are all of you farmers prepared to have your poor provinces protected every week with so called "friendly" imbecile ruled pillages?? Do you have nerves to send army on big army saves every day and spend your precious resources?? I DONT THINK SO!

Lood you know im with you...and evrytime my army goes away from home is only to enemy *Tongue*

Loodachina
Conquistador
Lieutenant

« Reply #130 on: June 27, 2008, 23:00:28 PM »

Same *Smiley*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #131 on: June 27, 2008, 23:00:31 PM »

Lood you know im with you...and evrytime my army goes away from home is only to enemy *Tongue*
where else can it go?to the bar?  *freak*

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #132 on: June 27, 2008, 23:05:43 PM »

where else can it go?to the bar?  *freak*

yeap im really caring about them .....so i time per week they go to wh***s ....and 2 times per week at a sauna and a bar...and if they win a great batlle....they have a party ( the alive ones ) *Tongue* ...... *gamer* *gamer* *gamer*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #133 on: June 27, 2008, 23:08:36 PM »

wow..my soldiers are just sitting and drinking beer..lazy bastards  *beer*

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #134 on: June 27, 2008, 23:09:46 PM »

fu*k , you people still suck  *freak*

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 27   Go Up