Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 01:55:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood night  (Read 90174 times)
KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #105 on: June 27, 2008, 21:35:59 PM »

You all sux  *freak*

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #106 on: June 27, 2008, 21:36:10 PM »

*hahaha*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #107 on: June 27, 2008, 21:37:40 PM »

You all sux  *freak*
tell me about it...bunch of farmers who made huge army arguing,and they cant even make army save  *freak*  *hahaha*
dudes....you are my idol  *hahaha* (i mean by armies you got) *Grin*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #108 on: June 27, 2008, 21:44:52 PM »

You all sux  *freak*

Kopsi you are one of us  *freak* *freak* *freak*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #109 on: June 27, 2008, 21:45:59 PM »

Kopsi you are one of us  *freak* *freak* *freak*
and i bet he is proud of that *Grin*

DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #110 on: June 27, 2008, 21:53:50 PM »

and i bet he is proud of that *Grin*

yeap *Smiley*...by the way KoSaC .....it aint right MoldovaVin , DAWN and Zealots are farmers.....Ukko , ukko_Wing from start ware worriors...

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #111 on: June 27, 2008, 22:00:27 PM »

damn..they must be good...get those armies on warrior way.... hmmm that's quite accomplishment 

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #112 on: June 27, 2008, 22:01:29 PM »

damn..they must be good...get those armies on warrior way.... hmmm that's quite accomplishment 

yeap they fought from realm start...from lights to heavy to elites...and reached us.....thats why i am impresed a lot by them....

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #113 on: June 27, 2008, 22:02:42 PM »

yeap they fought from realm start...from lights to heavy to elites...and reached us.....thats why i am impresed a lot by them....
hmmm i actually admire them...my goal is to do what they are doing now  *bravo*

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #114 on: June 27, 2008, 22:03:40 PM »

i can`t admire players who fake battles for money, like that crush dude

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #115 on: June 27, 2008, 22:05:20 PM »

i can`t admire players who fake battles for money, like that crush dude

Mihai they maked from own resources more per day....i didnt understand it eighter.....they wanted to show a sign of good friendship...i told them they will get banned....the iron is more 12.00 so thats nothing these 30 millions.....

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #116 on: June 27, 2008, 22:07:32 PM »

KoSaC only one playear from 12......and it was futile ..it wasnt for money...i say you again iron =12.00 or more..they maked nearly 2 times more per day each..it was a sign or friendship or something like this they wanted to cheack..i didnt understand it eyther......

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #117 on: June 27, 2008, 22:13:21 PM »

KoSaC only one playear from 12......and it was futile ..it wasnt for money...i say you again iron =12.00 or more..they maked nearly 2 times more per day each..it was a sign or friendship or something like this they wanted to cheack..i didnt understand it eyther......
strange,but i believe you...like they give sh!t for that petty money....and i have to rob weeks to get that amount  rant  head_hurts_kr

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #118 on: June 27, 2008, 22:18:37 PM »

strange,but i believe you...like they give sh!t for that petty money....and i have to rob weeks to get that amount  rant  head_hurts_kr

man i say iron here is too big.....and they got more then 1k atacks given at half of realm...more then 20 wars each won....and so on...they ware fighters  *gamer*....we ware farmers  head_hurts_kr

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #119 on: June 27, 2008, 22:19:04 PM »

Mihai they maked from own resources more per day....i didnt understand it eighter.....they wanted to show a sign of good friendship...i told them they will get banned....the iron is more 12.00 so thats nothing these 30 millions.....

yup, it was smth very silly. and you were right, the ban was predictable

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: