Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 12:29:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood night  (Read 90358 times)
AnnaImparator
Sergeant

Pleas vot ;)*

« Reply #90 on: June 27, 2008, 16:59:51 PM »

Darksoul you make Nap witch ukko_wing end new he can do what whant yes? can declar war kill  peopol eliminate from game.... How can play game when  biger ally just sid end kill all little member, ukko_wing have more enemy from more war end ukko have enemy from old time when  he  see that  take down us. You onlie have my respect why you can do tru in this realm, i whant ask why alexwolf attack me why Latin A declar agains us war if he are in your federacion? hmmm

gior15
Well i am in for a bloodbath anytime...!!!...
Lieutenant

« Reply #91 on: June 27, 2008, 17:05:57 PM »

lol...anna...its a war game and your alliance is playing in alliance rankings,,,what are you crying about ? lol

DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #92 on: June 27, 2008, 17:06:03 PM »

what farce. I don't have words and so many lies.
The truth is ukko_wings start cry like a babys when we pillaged him. Is very interesting that the last war when still have one big ukko alliance which included present members of ukko_wings without Slow thay /Ukko's/ first start pillaged Zealots members and now I'm wondering what they expect from us. You spoke that we are hiding our armies but don't you do the same  *Tongue*  and something else no one of us went in vacation and will not, but I see a lot of you moded  *xxx*. Ask youself why only Slow is not pillaged?
For the NAP you moldovian guys don't deserve it. Tell of everybody in this realm who pleased for NAP between our two allies?
From the time when i start play /i start one month after all of you/ this realm I saw a lot of ukko's and moldovian members wave white flag. Did you see for all these time some Zealot member do that?
Geogred why kicked iiiacrash from your ally? You scared that you will lose the war? Do you have any respect to members of your ally?

PS. Now i want to tell you enjoy of the game and have a lot of fun

hahaha we played economical and didnt want then to fight...no one in vacation?Huh?Huh?? man you have 6-7 playears in vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......aha...we had NAp with you...your alliance leaders never wrote nothing back...when i sended mesages i had to wait 1 mounth for answers.....

gior15
Well i am in for a bloodbath anytime...!!!...
Lieutenant

« Reply #93 on: June 27, 2008, 17:08:54 PM »

lol...whiteshark do you really think i care if i am pillaged...LOL...i am not a farmer...the only use of my provs is to produce army... evil4

DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #94 on: June 27, 2008, 17:19:53 PM »

whatever...we do not concern ourselves with you (imparator).... zzz,,,,Now about Kopsi....well all he says is pretty much so except the NAP thing...i will state here my point of view and anyone can judge for himself....At the beginning of era i was leader of Ukko alliance....and we had NAP with Moldova alliance....Then DS pm me about a big NAP in formation with Moldova Zealots Dawn Ukko that it would take place...he sent pms to all leaders and asked for confirmation about time place of a chat room....Ukko responded but Zealots and Dawn NEVER did...not even 2-3 weeks after in spite DS,s messages and mines...I remember even an incidence where soldier_gk(Zealots) attacking one of my members (Araros)...when i pm him asking if that is their answer to NAP proposal and  he recall and said that he knew nothing about it and that chingz never told them anything...LOL...dustyle NEVER answered my pm about the clarification of the status...neither DS's a whole month...!!!!... (dustyle was at the time leader of Dawn)... So at some point at a usual/random attack for resources one member of Ukko (i do not recall who) attacked a Zealot member (i do not recall who)...Then by miracle chingz developed verbal skills and sent me a pm asking why we attacked them while we were in NAP...LOL...and give back the money or they will declare and we would loose war...LOL...I do not react well to threats so within hours we declared to Zealots and won...and after the week we declared again and won again, by an amazing attack of iiiacrush...and things remained like that with Zealots...with random/occasionally attacks from either side....IN THE MEAN TIME DUSTYLE HAD NOT YET DEVELOPED VERBAL SKILLS...Then i decided to quit Ukko and create Ukko_wing ...and then sepiroth pm me and asks why we broke in 2 parts...that was the first time in whole era that someone from Dawn TALKED...At that point Ukko alliance changed leader many times and kicked alot of players out...and i lost track with them...in Ukko_wing we formed NAP with MOLDOVAVIN and some others....NEVER DAWN ...not until an incident with Motaro -if i recall-when we attacked them for not being easy targets to kent....then i talked to sepiroth and at some point we agreed in NAP.....the NAP we never broke,,,Ukko on the other hand is different story with different leaders as i explained many times to sepiroth...So sepiroth/Kopsi...it is true you informed me of the NAP breaking before you attacked iiiacrush but as i said before we cannot say thank you for it...*Smiley*...let's fight..*Smiley*

Nice  *bravo* *bravo* *bravo*+ karma for you too.....with this discussion is it geting more clarifing for all playears and civil......not lik me or MotoRo or whiteshark......

AnnaImparator
Sergeant

Pleas vot ;)*

« Reply #95 on: June 27, 2008, 17:22:22 PM »

George i not cry end think you not have see more gilr  play this game like me;ppp i know that this are war game but why firestorm not declar war?mm? i whant see how  alexwolf try win war when  him ally are in vacation mod or capitulate;ppp

whiteshark
Private

« Reply #96 on: June 27, 2008, 17:27:48 PM »

hahaha we played economical and didnt want then to fight...no one in vacation?Huh?Huh?? man you have 6-7 playears in vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......aha...we had NAp with you...your alliance leaders never wrote nothing back...when i sended mesages i had to wait 1 mounth for answers.....
Yes we have 6 members in mode and they are moded long time ago /months/ and ask yourself why we still keep them in the allly  *wink*
all your members go in mode when you declared war of us. What will heppened when war finish will be interesting to see  *Smiley*
lol...whiteshark do you really think i care if i am pillaged...LOL...i am not a farmer...the only use of my provs is to produce army... evil4

and about that alone burn yourself  *cry*

"i cannot be fool anymore, competition is too strong"
Originaly posted by Iancahides

Аз съм хаяско малкото джудже, пукам ли пукам с голямото ми чифте...тра-ла-ла, тра-ла-ла ...
MotaRo
Forum Staff

« Reply #97 on: June 27, 2008, 17:48:29 PM »

iT's me Kitaro! Dark dont call my name anymore,anytime in forums or anywhere alse..if you do it again .... rant

AnnaImparator
Sergeant

Pleas vot ;)*

« Reply #98 on: June 27, 2008, 17:59:45 PM »

Its very intrasty George from Ukko_wing see dont cry but self  go to vacation mod... what cry i or George? *stop* giv dezinformation about me or my ally leader of Ukko_wing;))

geroi
Private

« Reply #99 on: June 27, 2008, 18:32:10 PM »

/ rebus[zealots], realm 25 /

How interesting, how many disinformations, wow !
Dark, Georged, Intel - stop it, zealots were a pieceful alliance, you decided to terminate us, what a mistake, now you'll pay.
You gained enough enemies and now I'm going to write to everyone from top 50 about your schemes and intrigues - you are saying / hope too see you soon dustyle !?!?!?!/ you used dawn to gain temporal piece with zealots and smeagol was spared, then ukko declaired a war to dawn , fatal mistake - that united zealots and dawn.
You said we never spoke to you - we didn't have to, we were supposed to have nap / ukko,zealots, dawn, moldova/.
I told my friend, sykan, warn your lider to "choose better in future, otherwise others will choose instead of him". All you had to do is not to bother us but now you'll get what you deserve - you are wining wars but losing members, one by one - good luck in future. You'll have no allaince and many enemies, I was outside of x2 range for most of your members, now I'm 13th in the ranking and my soul mission will be to stop your wish for complete domination in this realm and many wiil help me !
Your words will not be enough to break us!

See you on the battle field.
Frozen_Knight
Private

« Reply #100 on: June 27, 2008, 18:32:28 PM »

Hi everybody, I'm leader of Latin_A, Alfaomega
I just replay this topic to say to people that our war with Imparator was our choice, it has nothing with the things people is saying about us. We were looking alliances for wars, they were choosen, that's all, we were not sent by anybody.
Now that things are clear, continue with the rest  *Tongue*

geroi
Private

« Reply #101 on: June 27, 2008, 19:05:12 PM »

Frozy, don't worry, we are well informed abaout everything and we can easilly recognize when something is staged
AnnaImparator
Sergeant

Pleas vot ;)*

« Reply #102 on: June 27, 2008, 19:27:38 PM »

well  this by intrasty agains war wher are player who not attack;)))) *Angry* why all ally what are  very strong are in West not in Nord?

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #103 on: June 27, 2008, 21:18:36 PM »

rebus/whiteshark same IP so dont write from 2 diferent forum nicknames.....and man if you never replaiyed to our mesages how could we know you agree or dont?Huh?Huh?? this means you just peased on us.....i cant read your mindes...so we got ofensed that you dont answer us......so stop criyng and look out for both your accounts......we are comming  *gamer* *gamer* *gamer*

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #104 on: June 27, 2008, 21:35:38 PM »

People , i heave something really important to tell you , it will come in my next post...

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: