Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 16:37:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood night  (Read 90097 times)
mimi2369
Private

« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2008, 09:14:09 AM »

DARKSoul is a brave and wisdom gentleman. He always raise white flag and running away to avoid fighting. Even his name is white color. MoldovaVin, we also call the " white flag" alliance. Good skill! white flag ! long life!
gior15
Well i am in for a bloodbath anytime...!!!...
Lieutenant

« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2008, 10:35:11 AM »

Motaro...you do no say the facts right...i told you back then that you are an easy target for KENT...and if you do not raise a white flag on him every week then we will take your resources in order that kent do not find anything..LOL...and you did raise your flag to Kent....*Smiley*....for a couple of weeks....untill VISE killed his army...*Smiley*...well? do you remember now ?...and i think that's why you Dawn people are mad with ukko_wing...because we forced you to raise flag to Kent or we would attack you...!!!...Kent is a brave warrior...he managed to terrorise all realm for months...!!!....Kent where ever you are ukko_wing saluts you...!!!...
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 10:36:22 AM by gior15 » Logged

DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2008, 10:56:11 AM »

DARKSoul is a brave and wisdom gentleman. He always raise white flag and running away to avoid fighting. Even his name is white color. MoldovaVin, we also call the " white flag" alliance. Good skill! white flag ! long life!

mimi....it wasnt me...asck the others....i quited the realm becouse i worked a lot...and now i have free time and comed back....so you will see now *Smiley*

DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2008, 11:04:07 AM »

I've forgot that UkkoWing and MoldovaVin are ally and as you see they had fixed battle where iiiacrush from UkkoWing took 30 milions from Smeagol (MoldovaVin). Shame on you poor cheaters. Where are moderators to kick them from game.

hahaha Faraon...till now only you are criyng about NAP...yeap i recognize....Dave and smeagol ware friends....they had big economys they maked each by day more resources....i dont know they wanted to cheach something....yeap and after 1 monuth they got banned ,..the day they declared war with Zealots....by the way Pharaon....what hapened tonight with Ratnik77 Huh?? *Smiley*...ill post the batlle in 7 days *Smiley*

AnnaImparator
Sergeant

Pleas vot ;)*

« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2008, 11:31:30 AM »

*Angry* what you think send  Latin A agains IMPARATOR [:-}? from wher all see that we are in this federacion war? evil4

sheker
Private

« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2008, 11:36:48 AM »

*Angry* what you think send  Latin A agains IMPARATOR [:-}? from wher all see that we are in this federacion war? evil4
hey girl .. i dont think so.. because they fighted against Ukko_wing 3 times....
maybe these wars were fixed?  no i dont think so  head_hurts_kr
gior15
Lieutenant

« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2008, 12:12:36 PM »

Imparator...we do not concern our selves with you....we had some wars..(i think 3) ..nice ones...you won fairly the last one...and that's it...*Smiley*...

AnnaImparator
Sergeant

Pleas vot ;)*

« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2008, 12:29:19 PM »

Yes we win end win if agains try attack , if not whant more lose war *stop* try defeat us if nedd we can fight end witch stronger ally in this realm  *gamer* not nedd giv dezinformacion to MoldovaWin, end player who are alone like alexwolf not help you why another alexwolf attack on my by catastrof for him he by eliminate from this game,,,that by nice witch us end we not reaply your alliance  or federacion , p.s in 25 realm are more that 2 big federacion new, end  in your federacion are  alliance what not can trust.. byvrile that if you beginn losing war he help you...

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #83 on: June 27, 2008, 13:00:32 PM »

PPl . please stop , here is all happening and whole story:

Ukko alliance in last 4 months 3 times attacked our members while we heaved nap with them ,so basiicaly they where playing fools with us while we renewed 3 times nap with them...
Because of that we quit alliance with ukko and ukko_wing and decided to help zealots war against ukko since they where already engaged 2 vs 1 > moldovaVin , Ukko_Wing against Zealots (Really brave)...
And because MoldovaVin , never took action or attack on us , i discussed with lider of moldova to we continue with our nap on witch i and he agreed and one point more witch i plan to honor till end.

and DS ,motaro , could you two please stop insulting each another , altrough DS we are in nap and friends , by posting battles you insulted us or better to say , it looks like you are actualy mocking us and insulting us , so here is good reason why MotaRo is angry , i am also , but i am much more civilised ...

So please all stop with this bullshits and forum fights , it is enough that we are in fight in game.

And here is discussion about alliance Srbende , truth to say they bringed their doom upon themselfs , first by recruiting in my name players against ukko , ukko wing and MoldovaVin. I never intended to recruit players against moldovavin + it is all fault of one player with big mouth > maximus who chit talked with other alliances for  recruiting against moldova and ukkos and even menaged to start fights with them, lol , *crazy*
, before all even happened , R.Srpska sayed me all of his members are unable to fight because of tests on uni in real life , school etc , so i simply sayed him to they stayed neutral.
I even secured nap for Srbende alliance , but they continued to interfere so it is no strange that moldova vin responded... But simply , some ppl talk too much , i am first one , idk why i even write all this bs...
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 13:13:59 PM by KOPSi » Logged

sheker
Private

« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2008, 16:07:47 PM »

Imparator...we do not concern our selves with you....we had some wars..(i think 3) ..nice ones...you won fairly the last one...and that's it...*Smiley*...
yeap, we fighted only 2 times... you are right we got last one... but in both of them we were under attack by your little chicks   *hmm*  (Alexwolf and his little barbarians)
we are not in your big wars , but i think you are still provoking us with sending them on us.
as soon as  your big wars started , they started massive attacks on us with Latin_A which is friend of you...              i liked Latin_A because they declared war to attack  *rose*
maybe you are using them, maybe they are using you against us  hmmm hmmm
but you must be sure that we will reply who attacked on us any more without declaring war
gior15
Lieutenant

« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2008, 16:24:19 PM »

whatever...we do not concern ourselves with you (imparator).... zzz,,,,Now about Kopsi....well all he says is pretty much so except the NAP thing...i will state here my point of view and anyone can judge for himself....At the beginning of era i was leader of Ukko alliance....and we had NAP with Moldova alliance....Then DS pm me about a big NAP in formation with Moldova Zealots Dawn Ukko that it would take place...he sent pms to all leaders and asked for confirmation about time place of a chat room....Ukko responded but Zealots and Dawn NEVER did...not even 2-3 weeks after in spite DS,s messages and mines...I remember even an incidence where soldier_gk(Zealots) attacking one of my members (Araros)...when i pm him asking if that is their answer to NAP proposal and  he recall and said that he knew nothing about it and that chingz never told them anything...LOL...dustyle NEVER answered my pm about the clarification of the status...neither DS's a whole month...!!!!... (dustyle was at the time leader of Dawn)... So at some point at a usual/random attack for resources one member of Ukko (i do not recall who) attacked a Zealot member (i do not recall who)...Then by miracle chingz developed verbal skills and sent me a pm asking why we attacked them while we were in NAP...LOL...and give back the money or they will declare and we would loose war...LOL...I do not react well to threats so within hours we declared to Zealots and won...and after the week we declared again and won again, by an amazing attack of iiiacrush...and things remained like that with Zealots...with random/occasionally attacks from either side....IN THE MEAN TIME DUSTYLE HAD NOT YET DEVELOPED VERBAL SKILLS...Then i decided to quit Ukko and create Ukko_wing ...and then sepiroth pm me and asks why we broke in 2 parts...that was the first time in whole era that someone from Dawn TALKED...At that point Ukko alliance changed leader many times and kicked alot of players out...and i lost track with them...in Ukko_wing we formed NAP with MOLDOVAVIN and some others....NEVER DAWN ...not until an incident with Motaro -if i recall-when we attacked them for not being easy targets to kent....then i talked to sepiroth and at some point we agreed in NAP.....the NAP we never broke,,,Ukko on the other hand is different story with different leaders as i explained many times to sepiroth...So sepiroth/Kopsi...it is true you informed me of the NAP breaking before you attacked iiiacrush but as i said before we cannot say thank you for it...*Smiley*...let's fight..*Smiley*
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 16:53:28 PM by gior15 » Logged

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2008, 16:30:48 PM »

PPl . please stop , here is all happening and whole story:

Ukko alliance in last 4 months 3 times attacked our members while we heaved nap with them ,so basiicaly they where playing fools with us while we renewed 3 times nap with them...
Because of that we quit alliance with ukko and ukko_wing and decided to help zealots war against ukko since they where already engaged 2 vs 1 > moldovaVin , Ukko_Wing against Zealots (Really brave)...
And because MoldovaVin , never took action or attack on us , i discussed with lider of moldova to we continue with our nap on witch i and he agreed and one point more witch i plan to honor till end.

and DS ,motaro , could you two please stop insulting each another , altrough DS we are in nap and friends , by posting battles you insulted us or better to say , it looks like you are actualy mocking us and insulting us , so here is good reason why MotaRo is angry , i am also , but i am much more civilised ...

So please all stop with this bullshits and forum fights , it is enough that we are in fight in game.

And here is discussion about alliance Srbende , truth to say they bringed their doom upon themselfs , first by recruiting in my name players against ukko , ukko wing and MoldovaVin. I never intended to recruit players against moldovavin + it is all fault of one player with big mouth > maximus who chit talked with other alliances for  recruiting against moldova and ukkos and even menaged to start fights with them, lol , *crazy*
, before all even happened , R.Srpska sayed me all of his members are unable to fight because of tests on uni in real life , school etc , so i simply sayed him to they stayed neutral.
I even secured nap for Srbende alliance , but they continued to interfere so it is no strange that moldova vin responded... But simply , some ppl talk too much , i am first one , idk why i even write all this bs...

nice discucuss Kopsi + karma for you....you explained evrything the way it is.....i only posted batlles becouse MotaRo sayed a loot of sh**t about my friends...so i wanted to replay......

AnnaImparator
Sergeant

Pleas vot ;)*

« Reply #87 on: June 27, 2008, 16:34:16 PM »

George i can see better have more frend that more enemy end you witch your domination make more ally go agains you, you have more enemy that frend this are bad think: end dont think that we not reaply alexwolf or Latin A not underrate  about book from cover, not nedd have more points have big power  hard *gamer* hooray

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #88 on: June 27, 2008, 16:41:22 PM »

what friends go against them?? we are nap with Ukko , ukko_Wing and will allways support them to end of era..i just liked Kopsi big discuss *Smiley*

whiteshark
Private

« Reply #89 on: June 27, 2008, 16:53:56 PM »

what farce. I don't have words and so many lies.
The truth is ukko_wings start cry like a babys when we pillaged him. Is very interesting that the last war when still have one big ukko alliance which included present members of ukko_wings without Slow thay /Ukko's/ first start pillaged Zealots members and now I'm wondering what they expect from us. You spoke that we are hiding our armies but don't you do the same  *Tongue*  and something else no one of us went in vacation and will not, but I see a lot of you moded  *xxx*. Ask youself why only Slow is not pillaged?
For the NAP you moldovian guys don't deserve it. Tell of everybody in this realm who pleased for NAP between our two allies?
From the time when i start play /i start one month after all of you/ this realm I saw a lot of ukko's and moldovian members wave white flag. Did you see for all these time some Zealot member do that?
Geogred why kicked iiiacrash from your ally? You scared that you will lose the war? Do you have any respect to members of your ally?

PS. Now i want to tell you enjoy of the game and have a lot of fun
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 16:55:35 PM by whiteshark » Logged

"i cannot be fool anymore, competition is too strong"
Originaly posted by Iancahides

Аз съм хаяско малкото джудже, пукам ли пукам с голямото ми чифте...тра-ла-ла, тра-ла-ла ...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: