Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 14:19:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood night  (Read 89703 times)
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2008, 23:19:08 PM »

MotaRo one qwestion ...if you are so big and Powerfull are you ready to engage us to??? jsut answer pzl here....and if its yes we breake today NAp and engage you in batlle ...try to destry us.....

wanna history Huh?  you and Kitaro got destroyed by us ..and i think 2-3 times by Ukko_wing!

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2008, 23:24:48 PM »

hahaha K_MIHAI funny.....i see you are thery thery fuck***** powerful if you are not there....you know what??? your big alliances just farmed and got a litlle high becouse they had NAp with us...and after that then they got high probke it...we will  SEE ...ill post some batlles of last night too see who rocks....GGGGG.....you make me laught....Who do you consider yourself..i saw you as playaer in realm5...if you was there ..it had been just another noob..and nothing more....so stop macking yourself big there......

MotaRo i see you are now Powerfull a god....are you ready to engage us??? if yes answer plz ill brake now the NAP with DAWN and we will see who is more powerfull.......K_mihai all you can is just speak and nothing more....

we ware jsut farming with no army then SRBENDE declared on us..after we got big...we brought them all down....informe yourself before you open your big mounth.....!!!!

you whined for a NAP with Dawn in R25. actually, i never saw you playing in a competitive realm, so i doubt you skills

i stayed in r5 only one week, until i saw how Alcool and ur alliance played there, then i quit

PS

i see that ur allies still don`t know how to build armies *Grin*
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 23:29:38 PM by k_mihai » Logged

DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2008, 23:29:24 PM »

MotoRo what you make so big fore??? you know why you and KitaRo got big??? you entered DAWn...and i am friend with Kopsi...if you didnt enter DAWn you would be or thery litlle and destroyed or a gold coin...so stop pretanding so important....

you speak about ukko so easely....maybe post on forum tonights batlles when Dustyle was totaly crashed by them and entered vacation......

And you or other playears wouldnt never in life destroy Dave(iiiacrush) only when he had been baned....so relax an look life in the way it happenes...Zealots are geting crushed by us now...and SRBENDE got up becosue we makes a NAP and left them alone...and they started to recruit against us,...we declared war to them tonight..AND its over after these posts i got mad..thery mad.....Sorry Kopsi but no more mercy for RSPRSKA......we will break all them ,just for the thing other maybe will start seeiyng life With real eyes, no more ilusions ...and Zealtos are now runing all nighs from us....hahahah......

And MotoRo menage your posts with more respect , for other playears and big alliances.....im back ...just for teaching some playears how IO must been playead....

Sencirly yours DarkSoul proud leader of MoldovaVin

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2008, 23:30:57 PM »

that noob was killed once in the beginning by dustyle, so that never is fake *Grin*

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2008, 23:31:22 PM »

you whined for a NAP with Dawn in R25. actually, i never saw you playing in a competitive realm, so i doubt you skills

i stayed in r5 only one week, until i saw how Alcool and ur alliance played there, then i quit

PS

K_mihai wanna know why i got mad??? becosue you warent there and dednt see what happened..you quited some 4-5 mouths back..so how can you judge what is hapening there?? a??/,,..and i maked NAp with DAWN only becosue you playead with me in realm5 and i considered you a friend...i see i maked a false impresion after tonights posts about us......

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2008, 23:33:53 PM »

PS

thery big mounth ..no action....

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2008, 23:34:07 PM »

MotoRo what you make so big fore??? you know why you and KitaRo got big??? you entered DAWn...and i am friend with Kopsi...if you didnt enter DAWn you would be or thery litlle and destroyed or a gold coin...so stop pretanding so important....

you speak about ukko so easely....maybe post on forum tonights batlles when Dustyle was totaly crashed by them and entered vacation......

And you or other playears wouldnt never in life destroy Dave(iiiacrush) only when he had been baned....so relax an look life in the way it happenes...Zealots are geting crushed by us now...and SRBENDE got up becosue we makes a NAP and left them alone...and they started to recruit against us,...we declared war to them tonight..AND its over after these posts i got mad..thery mad.....Sorry Kopsi but no more mercy for RSPRSKA......we will break all them ,just for the thing other maybe will start seeiyng life With real eyes, no more ilusions ...and Zealtos are now runing all nighs from us....hahahah......

And MotoRo menage your posts with more respect , for other playears and big alliances.....im back ...just for teaching some playears how IO must been playead....

Sencirly yours DarkSoul proud leader of MoldovaVin
wow so much crushing and battles ..did you guys ever heard of army save?   hooray

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2008, 23:34:48 PM »

K_mihai wanna know why i got mad??? becosue you warent there and dednt see what happened..you quited some 4-5 mouths back..so how can you judge what is hapening there?? a??/,,..and i maked NAp with DAWN only becosue you playead with me in realm5 and i considered you a friend...i see i maked a false impresion after tonights posts about us......

well, you realize that i asked what happened before posting. and those posts were about Ukko, with whom i was never a friend. not in r5, in r7 we were allies

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2008, 23:40:38 PM »

wow so much crushing and battles ..did you guys ever heard of army save?   hooray

Yeap KoSaC they never heard about army savings and a lot more...but on forum they act like war heroes...for breacking once a guys army in 6 mounths.....and the replay comed soon in one night 10 of theyr armys razed to zero....and they still think they rule here  *freak* *freak*

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #69 on: June 26, 2008, 23:41:40 PM »

well, you realize that i asked what happened before posting. and those posts were about Ukko, with whom i was never a friend. not in r5, in r7 we were allies

dont know what you heard but it is wrong....only for the fact im still friend with KoPsi i wont post some really interesting facts , mesages.....

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2008, 23:44:01 PM »

Yeap KoSaC they never heard about army savings and a lot more...but on forum they act like war heroes...for breacking once a guys army in 6 mounths.....and the replay comed soon in one night 10 of theyr armys razed to zero....and they still think they rule here  *freak* *freak*

that is a mistake which you also did in r7, if i remember well, in the war against beyaz turk

dont know what you heard but it is wrong....only for the fact im still friend with KoPsi i wont post some really interesting facts , mesages.....

post whatever you want

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2008, 23:50:36 PM »

hehe they are like me in r38..they think no one will beat their army for no resources..only difference is on one attacks me *Grin* and they got killed  hooray

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Faraon
Private

« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2008, 02:59:51 AM »

Hi there,

I'm a member of SRBENDE alliance. I've read these posts and see how DarkSoul just talk how moldova are so big. It's very funny. Truth is that we had 2 wars against them. Second time Ukko helped them but alliance Moldova lost wars. After that they change name to MoldovaVin.

And last night Ukko and Moldova alliances are attacked us as cowards. They insist from us to have NAP. We accepted and respect every word, but they are without honour and attacked us without declare.
Also several members from Ukko are baned from game, probably because they are brave and honourable. Now MoldovaVin declare war against us and send their satelites against us. Ukko, UkkoWing and MoldovaVin sent their low ranking players to vacation. I haven't seen such cowards but they like to talk about brave. We will not run like they, we will stay and fight with them. They said that we are recruiting other alliances against them and cause that declare war. Very funny.

But now I'm really calling other honourable alliances to stop cheaters from Ukko and Moldova. We will not listen to their lies more. I know that DarkSoul will talk opposit, but I know also that players who know him will recognize what is truth.

And my promise to DarkSoul when next time will cry about NAP with us we will refuse and we will fight him to the end of game. Probably their next name after this war will be "moldavian chicken".
Faraon
Private

« Reply #73 on: June 27, 2008, 03:07:54 AM »

I've forgot that UkkoWing and MoldovaVin are ally and as you see they had fixed battle where iiiacrush from UkkoWing took 30 milions from Smeagol (MoldovaVin). Shame on you poor cheaters. Where are moderators to kick them from game.
MotaRo
Forum Staff

« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2008, 08:00:54 AM »

What are u talking about ? We are almost in Dawn since 4 months, Yes i am still telling that : Ukko is easy,and u will see the WAR results,and yesterday your topic was deleted for 1 week rules,and u still posting them here,if u keep this way,u will get banned from forum !And am i glad to be ally with u ? LoL,Bullshit.. Just break it then,we dont afraid from nothing !! And lets talkin About Respeect, We were ally with Ukko and Ukko_wing we got attacked by them a few times,Where is respect here ? I cant know who is enemy or Who is Friend... Is that their Game StyLe ? I was making Economy and i got attacked by TheOc,,And i talked about it with Georged,he says that : '' U are easy target for us,and we are attacking u. '' If iam economist i cant have Good army,,So,Dont teach me what is respect OK ?
And If u want Just Breake The NAP;Coz i am not glad to be ally with u After these words ! ....

« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 08:52:58 AM by MotaRo » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: