Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 14:10:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood night  (Read 89935 times)
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2008, 17:51:02 PM »

you can give more then 1 karma per day...just you cant give it to same person *Grin*

sst, don`t tell him, he`s experienced, ofc he already knows that  hi

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2008, 17:54:39 PM »

sst, don`t tell him, he`s experienced, ofc he already knows that  hi
*freak*  well i am sure there is someone who doesn't know that   ;D

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
IronBear
Private

I don't forget...!!!

« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2008, 17:56:50 PM »

i`ll anwser to that question only when you`ll explain why the greek flag has a way of changing from ukko dudes to Moldo smth alliance *Grin*

My name is Lazaros from the Alliance of _Hellines_. My friend i don't undesrtent where is your probleme with the flags???. I think, and all they know, inside the allince every  one it's possible to make a "baby setting" *sos* *sos* zzz zzz!!! If you don't know that better don't speak.... with that way!!!  hmmm :hmmm:And the most important is this: IT IS ONLY A STRATEGY GAME!!! *kissgirl* *kissgirl* *bravo* *bravo* hooray hooray... LET'S MAKE A FANE evil3 evil3 hard hard

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2008, 17:58:26 PM »

My name is Lazaros from the Alliance of _Hellines_. My friend i don't undesrtent where is your probleme with the flags???. I think, and all they know, inside the allince every  one it's possible to make a "baby setting" *sos* *sos* zzz zzz!!! If you don't know that better don't speak.... with that way!!!  hmmm :hmmm:And the most important is this: IT IS ONLY A STRATEGY GAME!!! *kissgirl* *kissgirl* *bravo* *bravo* hooray hooray... LET'S MAKE A FANE evil3 evil3 hard hard
+ karma because you stick to that...i met many weirdo's who cant accept loss  *Smiley*

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2008, 18:06:31 PM »

babysitting is cheating in IO, forbidden by the rules. is funny how openly your coalition admits cheating

Edit
to enlighten you http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=4555.0
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 18:22:33 PM by k_mihai » Logged

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2008, 18:51:49 PM »

im awed  head_hurts_kr , i am overclassed , loks like here is only 1 option left for me , i should give up , my mind cant withstand this enymore... Ukko_Wing players are Geniuses , They just developed super powerfull plan for victory :

head_hurts_kr , guys  i should give up , i dont heave streinght to fight , it is too much pressure for my brain...
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 18:53:04 PM by KOPSi » Logged

gior15
Well i am in for a bloodbath anytime...!!!...
Lieutenant

« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2008, 19:06:13 PM »

hmmm..i did not knew about karma....well karma to you kopsi....*Smiley*

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2008, 19:09:37 PM »

hmmm..i did not knew about karma....well karma to you kopsi....*Smiley*

hmmm , is this some of your plans , you want to lure me in some trap , by giving me karma , and then you will report me to moderator for bosting my karma and i will receive 48h ban... hmmm

nahhh  *freak* , joking... thanks for karma Georg

gior15
Well i am in for a bloodbath anytime...!!!...
Lieutenant

« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2008, 19:15:25 PM »

hahaha,,,no kopsi,,,,no dark plan there...just karma..*Smiley*

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2008, 19:16:56 PM »

hahaha,,,no kopsi,,,,no dark plan there...just karma..*Smiley*

ok , then i will give you negative karma because of these pillages  *Angry*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2008, 19:25:48 PM »

ok , then i will give you negative karma because of these pillages  *Angry*
hah..i gave him positive one because of pillages *Tongue*

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2008, 22:21:25 PM »

hah..i gave him positive one because of pillages *Tongue*
and i you negative for supporting him

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2008, 22:24:03 PM »

and i you negative for supporting him
and i give you negative karma for you giving me negative karma for supporting him  *freak*

DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2008, 23:16:11 PM »

i had work to do, was difficult to play anymore in R10. but because of R10 i ended up in R25, Leila dragged me there and made Dawn *Grin*

hahaha K_MIHAI funny.....i see you are thery thery fuck***** powerful if you are not there....you know what??? your big alliances just farmed and got a litlle high becouse they had NAp with us...and after that then they got high probke it...we will  SEE ...ill post some batlles of last night too see who rocks....GGGGG.....you make me laught....Who do you consider yourself..i saw you as playaer in realm5...if you was there ..it had been just another noob..and nothing more....so stop macking yourself big there......

MotaRo i see you are now Powerfull a god....are you ready to engage us??? if yes answer plz ill brake now the NAP with DAWN and we will see who is more powerfull.......K_mihai all you can is just speak and nothing more....

we ware jsut farming with no army then SRBENDE declared on us..after we got big...we brought them all down....informe yourself before you open your big mounth.....!!!!

DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2008, 23:17:45 PM »

KRUM:It is forbidden to post reports of battles that have been fought less then 7 days ago.

If you post a bunch of recent battles one more time, I will ban you from the forum!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 09:25:59 AM by Krum » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: