Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 12:47:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood night  (Read 89701 times)
gior15
Well i am in for a bloodbath anytime...!!!...
Lieutenant

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2008, 16:04:30 PM »

karma to you...annaImparator....!!!!

gior15
Lieutenant

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2008, 16:09:07 PM »

k_mihai....whats your problem? you can't see the fact that a player in top 10-15 is good? i think it is just because at the beggining of era iiiacrush picked on you all and did not let you alone with the boring farming you were in ... You know if you concern yourself all that much with the so called noob...well that speaks for it self...And about the wars with Zealots, Dawn, SRBende...etc...well whats wrong with them?..lets fight...like motaro said...*Smiley*
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 16:16:29 PM by gior15 » Logged

AnnaImparator
Sergeant

Pleas vot ;)*

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2008, 16:09:31 PM »

Thanks for carma *ok*

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2008, 16:18:15 PM »

k_mihai....whats your problem? you can't see the fact that a player in top 10-15 is good? i think it is just because at the beggining of era iiiacrush picked on you all and did not let you alone with the boring farming you were in ... You know if you concern yourself all that much with the so called noob...well that speaks for it self

he is a noob because he didn`t knew the game very well, but he was picking on better players than him, boasting on the forum in a silly way and obvious, he was killed. then, as i see, he was caught cheating and got punished. obviously, he still lacks skills, otherwise i don`t see why he needed those 30 mils.

he never attacked me *Grin* we all had armies in the beginning, that`s how we farmed and got the provinces fast.

gior15
Lieutenant

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2008, 16:35:57 PM »

get reall man iiiacrush makes 30 mil in half a day..!!!!...if you do not know then you just do not know...*Smiley*...the ban is another matter....for whatever reason he did it....but i am saying again you cannot be so naive to believe that after hitting iiiacrush we would say thank you...lol...even back then when Taran90(Zealots) was banned and we killed his army we knew we will eventually fight Zealots cause of that...But the "amazing" Dawn though that they could get a good night sleep after that...lol...who is to blame but them...Tell me really k_mihai...is that not a noob doing? you kill an enemy who is a sitting duck and cannot defent and then say oki lets go to sleep...and lets ask them to define rules for war like no pillaging etc....lol...that was really funny Kopsi...*Smiley*...thank you for that message..if it was not the forum rules i would post it...lol...aaaa as i recall i can post it if i have your permission...well do i have it?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 16:37:18 PM by gior15 » Logged

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2008, 16:39:39 PM »

get reall man iiiacrush makes 30 mil in half a day..!!!!...if you do not know then you just do not know...*Smiley*...the ban is another matter....for whatever reason he did it....but i am saying again you cannot be so naive to believe that after hitting iiiacrush we would say thank you...lol...even back then when Taran90(Zealots) was banned and we killed his army we knew we will eventually fight Zealots cause of that...But the "amazing" Dawn though that they could get a good night sleep after that...lol...who is to blame but them...Tell me really k_mihai...is that not a noob doing? you kill an enemy who is a sitting duck and cannot defent and then say oki lets go to sleep...and lets ask them to define rules for war like no pillaging etc....lol...that was really funny Kopsi...*Smiley*...thank you for that message..if it was not the forum rules i would post it...lol...aaaa as i recall i can post it if i have your permission...well do i ?

you deny he was banned for a fixed battle in which the 1st one in net gave him 30 mils?

http://statika.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/25/2008_5_11/25000575_25004472_96737

btw, when you babysit each other, you should not forget that the flag changes *Grin*

gior15
Lieutenant

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2008, 16:45:44 PM »

k_mihai,,,i never denied the ban,,,only your interpretation to it...lol...read again the messages....*Smiley*....and still you have not yet answered....was is or not noodish from Dawn to go to sleep after all that ? And without doing army saves...lol...they are either noobish or overconfident...well either way good for us...
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 16:47:10 PM by gior15 » Logged

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2008, 16:47:50 PM »

k_mihai,,,i never denied the ban,,,only your interpretation to it...lol...read again the messages....*Smiley*....and still you have not yet answered....was is or not noodish from Dawn to go to sleep after all that ?

only a noob would take 30 mils, hope he will get away with that, then ask his friends to whine on the forum about being baned

i`ll anwser to that question only when you`ll explain why the greek flag has a way of changing from ukko dudes to Moldo smth alliance *Grin*

gior15
Lieutenant

« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2008, 16:59:40 PM »

How do you mean? in Moldova there are 2 Greeks and in mine there are 2 more...this is a popular game in Greece..*Smiley*...and we all log from the same proxy server so we can be online to our private forum that we have created...there is not much security in the IO chat room/forum...you never know who will pop up and see your plans..*Smiley* ... so still waiting....
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 17:00:39 PM by gior15 » Logged

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2008, 17:06:48 PM »

How do you mean? in Moldova there are 2 Greeks and in mine there are 2 more...this is a popular game in Greece..*Smiley*...and we all log from the same proxy server so we can be online to our private forum that we have created...there is not much security in the IO chat room/forum...you never know who will pop up and see your plans..*Smiley* ... so still waiting....

sure they are *Grin* "greeks" who have moldovian flag, then greek flag, then again the 1st flag. using proxi servers is cheating, btw. you should be banned only for admitting that. so, still no answer
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 17:07:37 PM by k_mihai » Logged

gior15
Lieutenant

« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2008, 17:18:22 PM »

come on motaro...you are still in one peace cause we decided to go for dustyle...you were sleeping too...lol...come on guys you all though you had big armies...and that we would not react...admit it....for 1 month you are preparing for war  and when you finally do it you do not army save...and so what if you won or lost one battle motaro ?...we still lead to over 1000 on Zealots...and btw Zealots i understand....we have provoked them many times and well it was time to fight...even the pillaging they did...we did the same to them back....and reading again the messages well it would surelly go like this- as k-mihai said- ...all of as fighting...shame you could not make yourself k-mihai tolerate 4 months in order to be in this war...*sad*... Guys...this is a game...have fun...*Smiley*...what do you mean proxy servers are cheating....?...my internet provider is like that...lol...your complains to conex...(the bigest internet provider in Greece)..lol...you lost me there...i do not really know how all that works....i just click... and enter to internet...hahaha...
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 17:28:37 PM by gior15 » Logged

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2008, 17:22:13 PM »

come on motaro...you are still in one peace cause we decided to go for dustyle...you were sleeping too...lol...come on guys you all though you had big armies...and that we would not react...admit it....for 1 month you are preparing for war  and when you finally do it you do not army save...and so what if you won or lost one battle motaro ?...we still lead to over 1000 on Zealots...and btw Zealots i understand....we have provoked them many times and well it was time to fight...even the pillaging they did...we did the same to them back....and reading again the messages well it would surelly go like this- as k-mihai said- ...all of as fighting...shame you could not make yourself k-mihai tolerate 4 months in order to be in this war...*sad*...

4 month on doing nothing in r25, compared with a highly intensive combat era in r1? hmm, what should i had chosen? *Grin* ofc r1, beating SPQR is too cool to be missed *Grin* if Aegon/Leila didn`t quit, maybe i would had stayed

don`t worry, 1000 p at the size of the armies involved can be lost in 30 mins

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2008, 17:30:32 PM »

Truth to say , i expect to we lose , but oh well , we will do our best , im expecting same from Ukko guys...
and lets see who is  hooray  and who will be  *black_eye*

gior15
Lieutenant

« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2008, 17:34:18 PM »

i would give you karma if i had not allready did to imparator...*Smiley*..lets have some good fights...*Smiley*...and pillages...hehehe...you killed me man..*Smiley*
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 17:35:38 PM by gior15 » Logged

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2008, 17:47:27 PM »

i would give you karma if i had not allready did to imparator...*Smiley*..lets have some good fights...*Smiley*...and pillages...hehehe...you killed me man..*Smiley*
you can give more then 1 karma per day...just you cant give it to same person *Grin*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: