Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 02:38:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood night  (Read 89709 times)
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2008, 14:04:29 PM »

i played once in R10 *Grin*
wow you must be strong....you said no to addiction  and quited r10 *freak* ..it is too late for me...i am addicted to r10  hooray

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
MotaRo
Forum Staff

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2008, 14:05:33 PM »

LoL Georged what about Sephirth ?? *Grin* LoL Just u lost 25 k points  *freak* *freak* i wanna show the report all but i cant *Smiley* for 1 week rule !

Georged lost 28500 paladins From Pillage ahahahh !
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 14:07:46 PM by MotaRo » Logged

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2008, 14:06:16 PM »

wow you must be strong....you said no to addiction  and quited r10 *freak* ..it is too late for me...i am addicted to r10  hooray

i had work to do, was difficult to play anymore in R10. but because of R10 i ended up in R25, Leila dragged me there and made Dawn *Grin*

KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2008, 14:14:02 PM »

LoL Georged what about Sephirth ?? *Grin* LoL Just u lost 25 k points  *freak* *freak* i wanna show the report all but i cant *Smiley* for 1 week rule !

Georged lost 28500 paladins From Pillage ahahahh !

He writed me message saying that he missed button for retreat , and dont laugh , it is not his fault that he missed button...man , do you know how hard is to press retreat button ?

*freak*
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 14:19:20 PM by KOPSi » Logged

MotaRo
Forum Staff

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2008, 14:20:59 PM »

He writed me message saying that he missed button for retreat , and dont laugh , it is not his fault that he missed button...man , do you know how hard is to press retreat button ?

*freak*

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* Omg  I'm Dyin  *hahaha* *hahaha*  evil3

MotaRo
Forum Staff

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2008, 15:15:31 PM »

Attacker : MotaRo[Dawn]  *Angry*

Point lose :23208

Earned military points:4183

Gold : 3715423

Defender: Tharpek[Ukko]  *black_eye* *xxx*

Point lose : 62275

Earned military points : 1547

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Just The Begining ....
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 15:21:38 PM by MotaRo » Logged

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2008, 15:16:30 PM »

good job  hooray

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2008, 15:17:56 PM »

kill 'em all \o/

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
AnnaImparator
Sergeant

Pleas vot ;)*

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2008, 15:30:38 PM »

I have see this raport very big army of  MotaRo, i agree witck kosaC kill all  ukko member;))

gior15
Well i am in for a bloodbath anytime...!!!...
Lieutenant

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2008, 15:48:43 PM »

love you all guys...*Smiley*.....sheker..of course we lost the war....good game....*Smiley*....it had it's turns...you gave us our first defeat...i salut you...*Smiley*....Motaro....what are you talking about?...no one runs from you.!!!!...As i see it we all have comparable armies and that makes it so interesting...*Smiley*....Lets all have fun...!!!..no more boring realm ..Kopsi, the kamikaze attack you did on iiiacrush is the reason for all these....Good tactick, i admit (we have done it on Taran(Zealots) some time ago too) but you should  have been expecting all these..!!!...The fact alone that we cought so many of you sleeping after that kamikaze attack says it all in my opinion...*Smiley* ...the least you all people did, is to underestimate us...lol...and some of you did payed the price...*Smiley*...but lets not have any illusions about things...The game is made in such a way that no one can be totaly destroyed....(well no one with a discent economy--that we all have...most off us -in both sides -are top 50 players)...so it is a long era and we will all cross sworts again..and again and again...*Smiley*...Kopsi...btw you are full of it...you really though you would kill iiiacrush and get nothing back?...you even asked for an agreement for no pillages...lol..after your allies have pillaged iiiacrush....lol...get real man...

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2008, 15:50:43 PM »

love you all guys...*Smiley*.....sheker..of course we lost the war....good game....*Smiley*....it had it's turns...you gave us our first defeat...i salut you...*Smiley*....Motaro....what are you talking about?...no one runs from you.!!!!...As i see it we all have comparable armies and that makes it so interesting...*Smiley*....Lets all have fun...!!!..no more boring realm ..Kopsi, the kamikaze attack you did on iiiacrush is the reason for all these....Good tactick, i admit (we have done it on Taran(Zealots) some time ago too) but you should  have been expecting all these..!!!...The fact alone that we cought so many of you sleeping after that kamikaze attack says it all in my opinion...*Smiley* ...the least you all people did, is to underestimate us...lol...and some of you did payed the price...*Smiley*...but lets not have any illusions about things...The game is made in such a way that no one can be totaly destroyed....(well no one with a discent economy--that we all have...most off us -in both sides -are top 50 players)...so it is a long era and we will all cross sworts again..and again and again...*Smiley*...Kopsi...btw you are full of it...you really though you would kill iiiacrush and get nothing back?...you even asked for an agreement for no pillages...lol..after your allies have pillaged iiiacrush....lol...get real man...

iiiacrush cheated and deserved to be killed *Grin*

he also has illusions about his skills

check that *Grin* http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=4891.0
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 15:52:20 PM by k_mihai » Logged

MotaRo
Forum Staff

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2008, 15:54:28 PM »

Ask it to your Friend Ukko,And u will see whos Running away from me *Smiley* Tharpek couldn't do it this time *wink* So, What i said ? The War is Just begining Now...  And Let's fight then ...

gior15
Well i am in for a bloodbath anytime...!!!...
Lieutenant

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2008, 16:00:41 PM »

oki motaro...whatever....*Smiley*....you guys react like you never won or lost a battle before...lol...come on...!!!!....you can do better...and k_mihai..man that is ancient history...where did you dig that up ?...

AnnaImparator
Sergeant

Pleas vot ;)*

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2008, 16:03:19 PM »

Thanks for salut george  hooray

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2008, 16:03:59 PM »

oki motaro...whatever....*Smiley*....you guys react like you never won or lost a battle before...lol...come on...!!!!....you can do better...and k_mihai..man that is ancient history...where did you dig that up ?...

using search button, duh *Grin*

i doubt that players like him improve their skills too much, even after 4 months. and is no that ancient. all those things had the origin when i was there. like the connection between Moldo smth and Ukko, the agreements with Zealots, potential conflict between Dawn and Moldo. those wars were predictable even for the simple fact that there were not many alliances in the respective range
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 16:07:49 PM by k_mihai » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: