Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 15:37:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood night  (Read 89936 times)
gior15
Well i am in for a bloodbath anytime...!!!...
Lieutenant

« on: June 26, 2008, 07:49:18 AM »

What a night...!!!!...Blood night - as DS named it-...a massive attack against DAWN and SRBENDE....all friends to ZEALOTS....10 alliances worked together all night to bring them dawn....dustyle(DAWN) is killed, nikkki(Zealots), Vanc(DAWN), smithZero(DAWN), harpoon(DAWN)....and sepiroth(DAWN) just escaped...*Smiley*....it all started when DAWN decided to BREAK NAP with ukko, Ukko_wing and MoldovaVin in order to help Zealots...they fixed a kamikaze attack on iiiacrush(ukko_wing) who was in ban for 48 hours and killed him...the revenge was 2 nights away...and still is...it is open season now for Zealots, Dawn, and SRBende, and all their allies..(like imparator)...REALM 25 in no more boring...this is massive WAR against 2 big "federations"...have fun everyone...!!!!.... *freak*(Georged....leader of Ukko_wing)

DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 11:30:20 AM »

you forgot Whulle(Bserbians)  *freak* *freak* funesta reached him at 11:00 he posted the batlle on chat ...... and for fact Dawn never Broked NAP with MoldovaVin.....but at the moment we are having enought fun with Zealtos and Bserbians.....we are coming for you !!!!!  *gamer* *gamer* *gamer* and dusty got to vacation mode  *black_eye* *black_eye* ...hope to see him fast back  *freak* *freak*

sheker
Private

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 13:34:11 PM »

What a night...!!!!...Blood night - as DS named it-...a massive attack against DAWN and SRBENDE....all friends to ZEALOTS....10 alliances worked together all night to bring them dawn....dustyle(DAWN) is killed, nikkki(Zealots), Vanc(DAWN), smithZero(DAWN), harpoon(DAWN)....and sepiroth(DAWN) just escaped...*Smiley*....it all started when DAWN decided to BREAK NAP with ukko, Ukko_wing and MoldovaVin in order to help Zealots...they fixed a kamikaze attack on iiiacrush(ukko_wing) who was in ban for 48 hours and killed him...the revenge was 2 nights away...and still is...it is open season now for Zealots, Dawn, and SRBende, and all their allies..(like imparator)...REALM 25 in no more boring...this is massive WAR against 2 big "federations"...have fun everyone...!!!!.... *freak*(Georged....leader of Ukko_wing)

georged !!!! i think you are in a dream  zzz
 we are just in our side, not anyone else's... but this is your sentences... remember this "  enemy of my enemy is my friend..."  so if you have  enemies, i will be friend of them...  *ok*
 you declared war against us and lost !!  you must accept this  hooray

and in my opinion , i dont know your federation(!) members but ,your alliance will lose at the last
all my greetings (the leader of IMPARATOR)
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 13:36:03 PM »

........ah..... hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 13:39:31 PM »

Go Dawn and Zealots  *freak* Ukkos sux and are full of cheaters. grr, i`m sorry now that i left r25, it woul have been good to kill noobs from Ukko and Moldova vin (who were cowards and disbanded their first alliance)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 13:39:59 PM by k_mihai » Logged

MotaRo
Forum Staff

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 13:43:33 PM »

And ? Ukko declerad war aganist Us.. And lets Fight Then *wink* and we will wait till end of war ... U didin't get any WAr Points from us,The war is begining now ... And i am wondering that;Tharpek is near to me ,and why he prefered to Dustyle ? *Smiley* maybe 1 kamikaze is Not enough for me ... *Smiley* well, Just wait and lets see the War ressults ...

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2008, 13:45:08 PM »

And ? Ukko declerad war aganist Us.. And lets Fight Then *wink* and we will wait till end of war ... U didin't get any WAr Points from us,The war is begining now ... And i am wondering that;Tharpek is near to me ,and why he prefered to Dustyle ? *Smiley* maybe 1 kamikaze is Not enough for me ... *Smiley* well, Just wait and lets see the War ressults ...

you are in Dawn?

MotaRo
Forum Staff

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2008, 13:45:40 PM »

you are in Dawn?

I'm MotaRo From Dawn !

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2008, 13:46:43 PM »

I'm MotaRo From Dawn !

i was in Dawn in the first month or smth as Sparhawk until Aegon/Leila left and it became a little boring

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2008, 13:49:46 PM »

*hahaha* go kopsi go...(kopsi is sephiroth  hooray*bravo*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
MotaRo
Forum Staff

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2008, 13:50:26 PM »

i was in Dawn in the first month or smth as Sparhawk until Aegon/Leila left and it became a little boring

I'm in dawn since 3-4 monts,So Georged we saw u,how leader are u ! Just u kicked ur member from alliance ...  but we dont do it,If we are an alliance,we will help to each other .. So,From Ukko  Just Tharpek and Aakylas have good armies ... And now they have no good armies ... And as u know,We'r not alone ...If u have Ally ,We have ally too ... Zealots killed u all .. ann u are angry for it  *hahaha* *hahaha* But we aren't , All Ukko Running From me now ... But i know i'll catch Them ...

sheker
Private

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2008, 13:52:56 PM »

I'm in dawn since 3-4 monts,So Georged we saw u,how leader are u ! Just u kicked ur member from alliance ...  but we dont do it,If we are an alliance,we will help to each other .. So,From Ukko  Just Tharpek and Aakylas have good armies ... And now they have no good armies ... And as u know,We'r not alone ...If u have Ally ,We have ally too ... Zealots killed u all .. ann u are angry for it  *hahaha* *hahaha* But we aren't , All Ukko Running From me now ... But i know i'll catch Them ...

just an advice......
Theoc does not know how to fight  *hahaha* *hahaha*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2008, 13:54:18 PM »

*hahaha* go kopsi go...(kopsi is sephiroth  hooray*bravo*

i know *Grin*

the thing was that r25 became too boring. 5-10 players had a too strong advantage in net, because we used armies to get the money for centralizations, and after 5-6 provinces, the lead was 2 big for most alliances to catch up.

there remained only 3-4. i feel kind of guilty, since i negociated the nap with Moldova smth (who had a different name), cause dark asked me that (and the next day i was attacked by one of his allies). when i left, Dark Soul had a big scheme, of making  a nap of the 4 big alliances there, who were, then, Dawn, Zealots, Moldova and Ukko, which made the realm even more boring than before
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 13:55:14 PM by k_mihai » Logged

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2008, 13:58:02 PM »

you should come to r10. *freak*  wars every day  *freak* i just declared one  hooray and all guys pretty the same...at this period half of realm is between 9k and 30k ...( i am at 10k net points *Grin**black_eye*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2008, 13:59:10 PM »

you should come to r10. *freak*  wars every day  *freak* i just declared one  hooray and all guys pretty the same...at this period half of realm is between 9k and 30k ...( i am at 10k net points *Grin**black_eye*

i played once in R10 *Grin*

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: