Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 01:41:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood night  (Read 89708 times)
funesto
Private

« Reply #330 on: August 08, 2008, 12:27:15 PM »

nice whiteshark...in Romanian language Pula means D*i*c*k         *Smiley*))))))))) gggggggg
just asck K_Mihai *Smiley*))  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
i think you loved it whiteshark  *freak* *freak* *freak*
a greeting to all of you ,angry 25 players!!
me too is playing without credits!!
just to inform you that in italian pula is an acronym of police,its sound like cops!!!
everyone is advised!!i don't know if cops like dicks,maybe yes maybe not
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #331 on: August 08, 2008, 15:47:27 PM »

a greeting to all of you ,angry 25 players!!
me too is playing without credits!!
just to inform you that in italian pula is an acronym of police,its sound like cops!!!
everyone is advised!!i don't know if cops like dicks,maybe yes maybe not
conclusion:if you like dicks go become a cop  *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
realmlord2
Banned
Captain

JEW JITSU!

« Reply #332 on: August 08, 2008, 17:42:23 PM »

well im never going to be a cop, ask kj  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!! ☺☻☺☻

Im back playing IO again...
currently playin R4... username: lost
MotaRo
Forum Staff

« Reply #333 on: August 14, 2008, 12:57:00 PM »

Well, why nobody writing here ?

Blood Night *Smiley* 1 of the enemies has been killed by MotaRo

Attacker : MotaRo[Dawn]  evil4 evil3 *Angry* hard hooray

Points lose: -30222

Defender: TheOc[Ukko_wing]  *pardon* *black_eye* head_hurts_kr *Shocked* *bye*

Points lose: -99767

v.valentine
Private

« Reply #334 on: August 14, 2008, 13:21:27 PM »

*Smiley*
gior15
Well i am in for a bloodbath anytime...!!!...
Lieutenant

« Reply #335 on: August 14, 2008, 14:50:58 PM »

No use to write anything.....Motaro congratz for your first battle....LOL...(it is actually your first "big" battle and i can understand why you are so happy....)....the stats of Motaro...enemy soldiers killed 550452....own soldiers killed 409756...LOL...come on guys...!!!!....face it ...!!!...all Dawn and Zealots stats are like that...!!!...all era you been farming...now you got 1 kk elites and you are happy about it....and you are happy about your net too...LOL...only my casualties are 2 times your whole army...That means 1 thing...that i am fighting all era and having fun (from lights-to heavy to elites)...*Smiley*...you NEVER fought, and you think that you have done something...!!!...LOL...no point to write anything else...your only chance to get a battle is when the server crushes.......(you got Theoc because your armies were stack 2-3 hours)...And a comment for the big plan of sepiroth...(to take us all down off the top 10-20...)...Ha ha ha...WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT NET....beat me/us if you can in military points....or take more medals than me/us...That is my game...!!!...stick to your's that is NET....The only worthy opponent so far in military is funesto...!!!!......(and to medals was KENT but at some point he gave up i think...same...)...Now i compeat in military/honor/medals with allies..!!!...(Vise, Slow,...etc...)..No hurt feelings guys but still you do not get it...!!!...And as a old team mate would say...have fun...*Smiley*.....btw....anix(Zealots) did the same to sengir(ukko_wing)...she cough his army while in the server crush....LOL...some have all the luck...*Smiley*...i admit that anix stats are better ...850k killed 450 k lost....But guys you been complaining that we attacked you at the beginning that you had no armies and that we could even divide our forces to 3 ways...LOL...i do not get it...!!!...whose fault was that ?...You wanted to farm...we wanted to fight...i really do not get it...!!!...You mean we should have left you alone ?...GET REAL...!!!...and PLEASE....do not say about that crap of the broken NAPs again...!!!...it is sooo boring....!!!

v.valentine
Private

« Reply #336 on: August 14, 2008, 16:27:31 PM »

Well .. I had really good luck ... but why not say how the 2 days before Sengir have luck, when my Army went to second before his return .. then he has good luck ... a matter of time before it was to him ... server might has helped me  ... but I would not decline to search ....  *Smiley*
and why not satisfied that we now farmers are trying to keep fighting ... has more time to exercise ... is not as interesting or I just want you to attacks we just sit peacefully ...

p.s. as if no armies   
realmlord2
Banned
Captain

JEW JITSU!

« Reply #337 on: August 15, 2008, 08:33:31 AM »

Well, why nobody writing here ?

Blood Night *Smiley* 1 of the enemies has been killed by MotaRo

Attacker : MotaRo[Dawn]  evil4 evil3 *Angry* hard hooray

Points lose: -30222

Defender: TheOc[Ukko_wing]  *pardon* *black_eye* head_hurts_kr *Shocked* *bye*

Points lose: -99767

good job motaro  *rose*

ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!! ☺☻☺☻

Im back playing IO again...
currently playin R4... username: lost
gior15
Lieutenant

« Reply #338 on: August 16, 2008, 18:27:48 PM »

Yep valentine....you nearly cought him....it was one second difference....good job..*Smiley*

MotaRo
Forum Staff

« Reply #339 on: August 17, 2008, 03:53:03 AM »

Lol what are u talking about georged ? u are always in vocation mode xD and u are talking here that u are king, just king of loosers...the era is not over yet, now u have 101 k mp, i have 27 k, i got 7 k points from this waR, if i do like this one 10 times it means 70 k, i think i can do  till 10.01.2009... i have

1.1m elite,So,can ur medals will help to kill my army ?  *hahaha* *freak* Dont live like Alice, Coz Alice is not in her Wonderland anymore  *hihi* *freak* *hahaha* and it is not my best battle, i killed Tharpek too!

And Now poor georged,your age is over!And just u can talk in forum... Btw Georged has 101 k Military points, Funesto 100 k, i think he will beat u ...
And i dont play this game for Mp, Mp doesnt means that u can kill everybody,

Dont forget that,we have 5 months more !

MotaRo
Forum Staff

« Reply #340 on: August 17, 2008, 03:58:14 AM »

P.S i think before 3-4 days, i sended my army to sengir,i  calculated all and he had really good Luck,Coz my army was on him before 1.5 min his army,and he was offline ... Sometimes Luck doesnt helps to players  *freak* *hahaha*

v.valentine
Private

« Reply #341 on: August 17, 2008, 12:47:03 PM »

Yep valentine....you nearly cought him....it was one second difference....good job..*Smiley*
Therefore, because of this second discrepancy in the calculations ...  *Smiley* can not say whether I had good luck with the breaking of server ...  *Smiley*
maybe it is luck or maybe would I do precisely this time ... who knows  *pardon* *pardon*

likely to get itself was very big .... write   *Smiley*
gior15
Lieutenant

« Reply #342 on: August 17, 2008, 13:13:20 PM »

Sorry guys...on vacation in real life....*Smiley*....August in Greece....*Smiley*

DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #343 on: August 18, 2008, 00:17:25 AM »

yeap me too just sending army thery far a lot now..i think thse bulgarians dont even know what is real life anymore.....its august evrywhere....*Smiley* and in bulgaria are a lot of beutifull places to rest......guys try to exit sometimes this Matrix..in September we will destroy you all once more *Smiley*
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 08:54:36 AM by blues » Logged

gior15
Lieutenant

« Reply #344 on: August 18, 2008, 12:26:36 PM »

HA HA HA...guess who won nomad...!!!!....the "noob" iiiacrush....LOL...LOL...LOL....(maybe now you know why he is not playing 25)...Bravo to chingz....undeafeated...!!!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 12:28:15 PM by gior15 » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: