Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 13:48:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who wants to join me winning one million networth at r2?  (Read 10058 times)
kingjohn
« on: June 24, 2008, 12:33:57 PM »

I have already few friends to join me in this historic conquest of one million networth r2, because we are farmers I am not naming any alliance names, but I am offering 400 credits now to an active player who will join me in one million networth conquest. Must be active and no vacation mode, I will give you my paypal password to pay for your 400 credits as I do not want to log in account and add it, some people will then accuse me of multi. I don't care if I win networth or not, but I want everyone to exceed one million networth, join me in this historic conquest of r2, I will guide you along how to farm to reach one million historic networth for a 4 months realm. Pls msg me, I will only pay credits for one account only. I am short of one more alliance member.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 12:35:00 PM by kingjohn » Logged
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 12:38:14 PM »

I have already few friends to join me in this historic conquest of one million networth r2, because we are farmers I am not naming any alliance names, but I am offering 400 credits now to an active player who will join me in one million networth conquest. Must be active and no vacation mode, I will give you my paypal password to pay for your 400 credits as I do not want to log in account and add it, some people will then accuse me of multi. I don't care if I win networth or not, but I want everyone to exceed one million networth, join me in this historic conquest of r2, I will guide you along how to farm to reach one million historic networth for a 4 months realm. Pls msg me, I will only pay credits for one account only. I am short of one more alliance member.
*freak* may i get 400 credits and not join you  *hihi*  *pardon*  *rose*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
kingjohn
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 12:39:37 PM »

*freak* may i get 400 credits and not join you  *hihi*  *pardon*  *rose*

sorry but must be a farmer *Grin*~
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 12:42:17 PM »

sorry but must be a farmer *Grin*~
*cry* well in some aspects i am farmer....i harvest (what other produce *Grin* ) *freak*

kingjohn
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 12:45:20 PM »

*cry* well in some aspects i am farmer....i harvest (what other produce *Grin* ) *freak*

but not a true farmer.  *rose* *rose* *rose*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2008, 14:04:52 PM »

neh, is way too boring *Grin*

tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2008, 15:41:58 PM »

i hope there will be some other alliances also which will make things a little interesting in R2.  *hahaha* evil4
To bad that i dont qualify as good farmer. 400 credits is more then i ever had. *freak*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
kingjohn
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2008, 16:12:38 PM »

i hope there will be some other alliances also which will make things a little interesting in R2.  *hahaha* evil4
To bad that i dont qualify as good farmer. 400 credits is more then i ever had. *freak*

nah, that offer is also valid to you tiger, but the terms is clearly stated there. You are good in mili and me in farming, assume in a realm nobody can't attack nobody, I am sure I will win networth. But if you attack me then yes you can erase my advantage. I never doubt you military. But when talk abt farming only, that was my r2 challenge with you which you didn't want to accept.
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2008, 16:33:57 PM »

nah, that offer is also valid to you tiger, but the terms is clearly stated there. You are good in mili and me in farming, assume in a realm nobody can't attack nobody, I am sure I will win networth. But if you attack me then yes you can erase my advantage. I never doubt you military. But when talk abt farming only, that was my r2 challenge with you which you didn't want to accept.
It wasnt on fair grounds. You nicely said that all your bulgarian and other friends would hit me, but in that farming contest i cant hit you. *Smiley* So where is fair play in that??
Why are you so sure if in realm nobody couldnt attack nobody you would win??? Elrond(tsubasa) had more networth then you, zepovinho also and some other guys also.  I wont even say that in farming until i farmed i beat you every time i played in same realm. *Smiley* *hahaha*
Please play IO and R2 and enjoy but stop this stupid braging here.

tiger
kingjohn
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2008, 16:42:39 PM »

It wasnt on fair grounds. You nicely said that all your bulgarian and other friends would hit me, but in that farming contest i cant hit you. *Smiley* So where is fair play in that??
Why are you so sure if in realm nobody couldnt attack nobody you would win??? Elrond(tsubasa) had more networth then you, zepovinho also and some other guys also.  I wont even say that in farming until i farmed i beat you every time i played in same realm. *Smiley* *hahaha*
Please play IO and R2 and enjoy but stop this stupid braging here.

I said I won't send anyone to hit you and you the same, so fair now? But if other people hit you or me, I say fair but if you deliberately hit me or I send someone then it's not fair, my contest is that me and you don't touch one another in any way and see who wins networth, that was my contest. Btw you are playing r2 this era right?

P:S/ tiger, if you are willing to take this challenge, I don't even mind sponsoring your credits. See who is a better farmer. Fighting wise you have proven better than me, but farming wise, I can't say yet till we see the results, you were my friend r9, enemy in the forum(but I still take you as a friend as you help me r9, I never forgot your help tiger)  and now I want you to be my competitor r2.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 16:50:55 PM by kingjohn » Logged
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2008, 19:21:34 PM »

Maybe i am playing maybe not. *Smiley*
I dont need sponsors i have relativly good salary and some income from jobs on side. *Smiley*

tiger
kingjohn
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2008, 09:06:21 AM »

topic closed, I have found an alliance member. Thank you.
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2008, 10:44:11 AM »

topic closed, I have found an alliance member. Thank you.
if it is closed why didn't you lock it  *freak*

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2008, 11:07:56 AM »

if it is closed why didn't you lock it  *freak*

he doesn`t know how to *Grin*

kingjohn
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2008, 11:51:17 AM »

Tiger, enjoy your holidays, btw you are a good player and to Mihai: I don't know how to lock the topic but I just found it out. So I will lock the topic now.  hooray hooray hooray
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: