Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 07:31:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Invading  (Read 6324 times)
Kale
The JESTER
Private

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2008, 19:23:10 PM »

I think we have a new definition here,
...when farmers talk about their huge battles, they are referring to the "attacks" on one of their empty province's.

+karma  *hahaha* *hahaha*

Common sense? Worthless things like those, I haven’t had for as long as I can remember - Kenpachi

Stand up. Face forward. Hesitate and you will die. Retreat and you will age.-Zangetsu
Kale
The JESTER
Private

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2008, 19:24:09 PM »

i prefer to pillage and then fortress siege  *pardon*  *freak*

dont believe him... he attacks you in anyway possible.. probably a pillage followed by a fortress siege 5 min later...  wassup

Common sense? Worthless things like those, I haven’t had for as long as I can remember - Kenpachi

Stand up. Face forward. Hesitate and you will die. Retreat and you will age.-Zangetsu
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2008, 19:26:51 PM »

dont believe him... he attacks you in anyway possible.. probably a pillage followed by a fortress siege 5 min later...  wassup
*hihi* actually i knew to do that  *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Kale
The JESTER
Private

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2008, 19:28:06 PM »

then you would probably send another pillage just to kil any of the remaning villagers.. haha

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2008, 19:29:04 PM »

then you would probably send another pillage just to kil any of the remaning villagers.. haha
hmmm not to the same province,ofc because i cant...but if he provoked me,sure..  hooray i'd pillage all his provinces...though i dont do it often..
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 19:31:48 PM by KoSaC » Logged

Kale
The JESTER
Private

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2008, 19:33:54 PM »

hmmm not to the same province,ofc because i cant...but if he provoked me,sure..  hooray i'd pillage all his provinces...though i dont do it often..

thats kosac for you.. hehe.. wish yall would play realm 6 more.. people are geting stronger and i need help dominating

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2008, 19:36:06 PM »

thats kosac for you.. hehe.. wish yall would play realm 6 more.. people are geting stronger and i need help dominating
r2 is starting...my army will be finished with building for less then a hour so you are all welcome to register  *freak*...btw,realm dont piss me off,we are only at 600 distance  *freak*

Kale
The JESTER
Private

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2008, 19:45:30 PM »

r2 is starting...my army will be finished with building for less then a hour so you are all welcome to register  *freak*...btw,realm dont piss me off,we are only at 600 distance  *freak*

r2 it is

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2008, 19:52:12 PM »

r2 it is
oki..i may let you in alliance,but i dont know what will happen.. hmmm

Kale
The JESTER
Private

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2008, 19:53:57 PM »

oki..i may let you in alliance,but i dont know what will happen.. hmmm

aw.. may? now that i know wat im doin.. hmmm. in my allaince in r6 my members are too peacefull.. err!!! kk.. ill prove it then..

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2008, 20:01:37 PM »

*freak* 39 more minutes till the army  *freak* ... hooray

Arutha
Without Equal
Lieutenant

"Veni, vidi, vici" I came, I saw, I conquered!

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2008, 19:07:50 PM »

whats this talk about recruiting 800 spearmen and 200 archers at the start of the realm?  the best tactics are to hire 1000 swordsman straight away (and use that as your minimum attack requirement).  dont even bother hiring spearmen at the start of the realm because hardly anyone bothers hiring cavalry (except us smart players). then before researching centralization u make sure u have at least 5000 light swordsman, 2500 light cavalry, 100 battering rams and a fort 3 full of archers  (never send archers into attacks only use them as defense, and never garrison spearmen they will just die).  if u want u can include 2000 spearmen into that too.  this army only takes 3 or 4 days to make and it makes u the strongest attacking army (for sieges) in the realm for a while.  if u do this u will find that within a week u will be able to get 3 levels of centralization within a day of each other.  my motto is let other people save resources for me.   *hahaha*
put most resources into army at the start of the realm is my advice.
e.g have army size equal to about half of population size.
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2008, 19:13:27 PM »

whats this talk about recruiting 800 spearmen and 200 archers at the start of the realm?  the best tactics are to hire 1000 swordsman straight away (and use that as your minimum attack requirement).  dont even bother hiring spearmen at the start of the realm because hardly anyone bothers hiring cavalry (except us smart players). then before researching centralization u make sure u have at least 5000 light swordsman, 2500 light cavalry, 100 battering rams and a fort 3 full of archers  (never send archers into attacks only use them as defense, and never garrison spearmen they will just die).  if u want u can include 2000 spearmen into that too.  this army only takes 3 or 4 days to make and it makes u the strongest attacking army (for sieges) in the realm for a while.  if u do this u will find that within a week u will be able to get 3 levels of centralization within a day of each other.  my motto is let other people save resources for me.   *hahaha*
wrong  *stop* *pardon*
i know better then you my friend,trust me...
first build 1000 soldiers that are mix of spears and archers... *pardon* they are 2x lesser expensive and when you get them,if you are fast enough,like me,you will be in first 5 in realm who has army...then you rob the suckers and at the same day you can put 500- 1 k swords if you want to  *pardon*
if you are playing realms like r2 you can build 500 spears like i am doing atm and get second province... hooray
P.S. dont use too big armies of light soldiers if it is realm v4 then ok....but in other realms,where cent is cheaper,there is no need to build bigger army then maybe 2500 lights  *pardon*
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 19:16:45 PM by KoSaC » Logged

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2008, 20:04:05 PM »

Until you gather resources for swordsmen, with an army of 1000 spearmen or archers (or a mix composition), you are able to attack 2 days before and take a big amount of resources. And, also, if you use only 1000 spearmen or archers you can colonize 2 provinces after you collected a good amount of money *gamer*

I am the one and only!
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2008, 20:09:28 PM »

Until you gather resources for swordsmen, with an army of 1000 spearmen or archers (or a mix composition), you are able to attack 2 days before and take a big amount of resources. And, also, if you use only 1000 spearmen or archers you can colonize 2 provinces after you collected a good amount of money *gamer*

also, an early composed of swords pushes points too high, thus reducing the availability of targets

@Arutha, archers have their use in attacks. for example, in killing enemy`s spears *Grin*

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: