Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 16:18:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You have been punished by the Administrators for insulting messages sent.  (Read 6328 times)
AlexWolf
Lieutenant

« on: June 23, 2008, 14:41:28 PM »

Member of my alliance recieve that message today. Where we can send appellation?
It's incredible, because opponent insult us but my friend sent only ironic answers. We can proof it but don't know game Administrator's (or moderator's) e-mails.
raito
Lieutenant

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 14:47:15 PM »

he should have reported the insults with the dedicated button.

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 14:48:08 PM »

i still wonder what insult means in IO *Grin*

raito
Lieutenant

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 14:52:44 PM »

i still wonder what insult means in IO *Grin*
the same meaning you can find searching "insult" in a dictionary.

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 14:55:11 PM »

the same meaning you can find searching "insult" in a dictionary.

i kind of doubt it. for example, if i say to someone that is a noob, is that insult or not? or, if i tell someone that is a "bastard", meant as a joke (Hiske, don`t laugh *Tongue*), would that be considered an insult

raito
Lieutenant

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2008, 15:01:52 PM »

for "noob" -> it depend upon the context of the whole message

for the jokes -> if from the message is clear the intention of making a joke, I don't think you will be punished.

but, anyway, why taking the risk? use other word or be more relaxed and noone will punish you *Grin*

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2008, 15:10:33 PM »

for "noob" -> it depend upon the context of the whole message

for the jokes -> if from the message is clear the intention of making a joke, I don't think you will be punished.

but, anyway, why taking the risk? use other word or be more relaxed and noone will punish you *Grin*

because i can`t escape the occasion to call some friends noobs, for example *Grin* i mean, ignore was enough. this punishment is easy to abuse, by insulting someone who won`t report it  and, if he/she writes back, use that to get a ban. i don`t use it anyway, cause i don`t believe in this kind of measures

Naylrod
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2008, 15:35:20 PM »

If you are a little smart, you can use insults that will be very hard to get banned for. If you for example answer a guy you wanna upset, with " What's up girl" or even "I love you too, girlie", the chance that it is a male and that he will be insulted is pretty good. And since gender is not known, it could never be an insult in a ban-perspective, since it could infact be a girl that recieves the messege.

Girl works especially good on latins. They explode!  evil3
AnnaImparator
Sergeant

Pleas vot ;)*

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2008, 15:47:07 PM »

Alexwolf you by punisch for bad word when talk witch another player who play this game ,   you understand that you not can write world like F**k or B**ch somthing that.... i think you nedd by punisched ...

Anna..

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2008, 16:13:07 PM »

because i can`t escape the occasion to call some friends noobs, for example *Grin* i mean, ignore was enough. this punishment is easy to abuse, by insulting someone who won`t report it  and, if he/she writes back, use that to get a ban. i don`t use it anyway, cause i don`t believe in this kind of measures

You don't believe in any kind of measure Mihai... *Grin*

You are a little bit anarchic *wink*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2008, 16:19:17 PM »

You don't believe in any kind of measure Mihai... *Grin*

You are a little bit anarchic *wink*

hey, thx, i like that name *Grin* but seriously, ignore button is enough for me

AlexWolf
Lieutenant

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2008, 17:04:13 PM »

i kind of doubt it. for example, if i say to someone that is a noob, is that insult or not? or, if i tell someone that is a "bastard", meant as a joke (Hiske, don`t laugh *Tongue*), would that be considered an insult
It was the maximum that my friend says. Somethithing like: "I'm glad 2 c u, sweety" And then my friend was banned. He never use words f**k, d**k, a**(hole) and so on. It isn't right, because oppanent use all restricted words many times!!!!
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2008, 17:06:01 PM »

It was the maximum that my friend says. Somethithing like: "I'm glad 2 c u, sweety" And then my friend was banned. He never use words f**k, d**k, a**(hole) and so on. It isn't right, because oppanent use all restricted words many times!!!!

dunno, sweetie is not an insult for me. if it was just that, maybe smth is wrong here

Polymeron
Captain

Be the Storm

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2008, 17:12:42 PM »

Somehow I seriously doubt that. I don't think any mod would punish for something like that. As usual, people making appeals aren't telling the whole story  *hmm*
* Polymeron has severe doubts about some people's supposed innocence

Respect GW, or we'll see how good your AA is.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2008, 17:13:44 PM »

Somehow I seriously doubt that. I don't think any mod would punish for something like that. As usual, people making appeals aren't telling the whole story  *hmm*
* Polymeron has severe doubts about some people's supposed innocence

that`s why i used "if" and "maybe" *Tongue*

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: