Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 02:55:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You have been punished by the Administrators for insulting messages sent.  (Read 6577 times)
kingjohn
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2008, 04:20:13 AM »

pathetic messages, maybe *Grin*

nah, truth and love messsages.  *heart* *heart* *heart*
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2008, 07:31:02 AM »

In that case  Hiske, I may consider sending you some hate messages and see if I get banned or not.  hooray hooray hooray

please do *Smiley*
kingjohn
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2008, 09:13:02 AM »

please do *Smiley*

u won't report me right?  *rose* *rose* *rose*
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2008, 09:25:11 AM »

I have never reported anyone who insulted me... I rather laugh about their stupidity and post it in the 'hate'-topic *Smiley* but please; be a little original! *hihi*
kingjohn
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2008, 10:52:16 AM »

I have never reported anyone who insulted me... I rather laugh about their stupidity and post it in the 'hate'-topic *Smiley* but please; be a little original! *hihi*

Wow!! You are a sporting lady, but I never knew a pillager would be such a nice person!! Who could have guessed?? One Karma for you for being sporting!!  *rose* *rose* *rose*
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2008, 11:47:27 AM »

3 karma+ for hiske and 7 - to k_mihai *Smiley*)i was banned by the admins because i say mass message  to my peoples  and complain about V4 because of delay of making new changes and we won some wars who never get in alliance rank (without speak no income etc) and that thing piss me off and i start speak bad *Smiley* liek real leader...if u dont impose in front of ur peoples how ucan impose to the rest lol ..dictator like me  *hihi* *freak*
Prince
Private

« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2008, 21:47:58 PM »

Hello all. Yesterday I was punished by one day, up to 2008-06-24 17:59:37 ... it was ok, as I send messages to my enemies. Today I enter to write a message and what I see, I pushined again and up to 2008-07-01 17:59:37. Why??? ... I didn't send messages during this day as I already was punished ... why they enlarge my period? ... I was already punished by one day, for what they punished me again by a week when I couldn't ever send a message? ... I think it was a mistake ... It is in realm 31 ...
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2008, 21:56:03 PM »

3 karma+ for hiske and 7 - to k_mihai *Smiley*)i was banned by the admins because i say mass message  to my peoples  and complain about V4 because of delay of making new changes and we won some wars who never get in alliance rank (without speak no income etc) and that thing piss me off and i start speak bad *Smiley* liek real leader...if u dont impose in front of ur peoples how ucan impose to the rest lol ..dictator like me  *hihi* *freak*

huh? what i have to do with that?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: