Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 11:20:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there no war income anymore?  (Read 7666 times)
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2008, 23:33:17 PM »

well...i just wonder what will happen when the "old" players will leave both the game and the forum...will be more than 3 posts per day in this forum? *freak*

I am the one and only!
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2008, 23:34:28 PM »

well...i just wonder what will happen when the "old" players will leave both the game and the forum...will be more than 3 posts per day in this forum? *freak*

nope. already, as some left, forum is in decline

bilko1
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2008, 23:35:44 PM »

I became a serious player two months ago and I'm just preparing for the first wars...but I guess I can stop all the preperation and send my soldiers to milk some cows or something. If they can be good soldiers, than they can become nice fat farmers too... *freak*
Loodachina
Conquistador
Lieutenant

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2008, 23:55:02 PM »

Ok... its time to clarify some things... there are 2 types of v4 realms..... the ones with implemented new alliance system and the one without it.

If you read news announcement carefully you will notice that this change is concerned ONLY for v4 realms with NEW alliance system implemented.

Also since i see lots of ppl here from r25, alliance system will be implemented in our realm when era end (realm restart).

Loodachina
Proud Leader of Punisher r25 and Singidunum r38
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 23:56:33 PM by Loodachina » Logged

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2008, 23:56:29 PM »

Ok... its time to clarify some things... there are 2 types of v4 realms..... the ones with implemented new alliance system and the one without it.

If you read news announcement carefully you will notice that this change is concerned ONLY for v4 realms with NEW alliance system implemented.

Loodachina

the other v4 realms will have the same rules after the first restart. i think you haven`t read well the previous messages

Edit

i quit r25 cause v4 were 2 boring, but that was in february or march *Grin*
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 23:57:32 PM by k_mihai » Logged

Loodachina
Conquistador
Lieutenant

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2008, 23:57:47 PM »

well there are a lot time until those realms end.... r25 end in 6 months....

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2008, 23:58:50 PM »

well there are a lot time until those realms end.... r25 end in 6 months....

and after that they will be like the rest of the v4 realms.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 23:59:08 PM by k_mihai » Logged

Loodachina
Conquistador
Lieutenant

« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2008, 00:00:39 AM »

then ppl can change realm *Smiley* most of ppl whine about changes during current era... well... they will not kill our war income in current era... *Tongue*

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2008, 00:05:38 AM »

then ppl can change realm *Smiley* most of ppl whine about changes during current era... well... they will not kill our war income in current era... *Tongue*

when over  40 realms will be the same, and only 5 with other rules, that will be a little difficult to do (in the hypothesis that the other 5 won`t be transformed also in v4). most people don`t whine, express opinion, and usually they dislike the changes in general, not that they are made in the curent era. but that requires reading of messages

dinnu
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2008, 00:08:12 AM »

Also since i see lots of ppl here from r25, alliance system will be implemented in our realm when era end (realm restart).

Loodachina
just wait ..and im gonna calculate the hours in wich the anouncement was logic regarding all v4... hmm...8 hours?
after that the news from realm version was changed.but tht matters a litle.
what matter is that v4 ruls now everywhere....iv never heard a voice in forum that supports v4...new players  *freak* are encouraged...those new players that voted yes...Iv voted no
Imnot a old forum poster...maybe an old player with insignifficant  achievments..... the Io supposed to be a relaxing and enjoyfull activity...but no more.
dinnu
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2008, 00:09:40 AM »

wrong... currently only r2 opened...and some of v4 player prefer v4 with classical alliance sistem.these are the pushed ppl... evil4
I prefer long time realms.. .O dont want to be pushed to play r1 if i dont want to.
as iv sayd..is their game..and always is the decision to step out, and good sense limits are be far broken by IO team. evil4
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 00:13:07 AM by dinnu » Logged
Loodachina
Conquistador
Lieutenant

« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2008, 00:18:27 AM »

when over  40 realms will be the same, and only 5 with other rules, that will be a little difficult to do (in the hypothesis that the other 5 won`t be transformed also in v4). most people don`t whine, express opinion, and usually they dislike the changes in general, not that they are made in the curent era. but that requires reading of messages

the reason i posted is cause i was spammed for the last 3 days about war income in r25. First of all if you browse a little you will find my posts about this matter more than month ago where i posted i strongly disagree about removing war income, so dont get started about my not reading topic, cause there are zillion topics about this matter in forum with stronger arguments and talking about this.

wrong... currently only r2 opened...and some of v4 player prefer v4 with classical alliance sistem.these are the pushed ppl... evil4
I prefer long time realms.. .O dont want to be pushed to play r1 if i dont want to.
as iv sayd..is their game..and always is the decision to step out, and good sense limits are be far broken by IO team. evil4

I also prefer long time realms.. thats why im only playing those currently.... removing war income in any version of realm makes no sense. When era in r25 restart i will simply delete IO from bookmarks and never return again.

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2008, 00:21:37 AM »

the reason i posted is cause i was spammed for the last 3 days about war income in r25. First of all if you browse a little you will find my posts about this matter more than month ago where i posted i strongly disagree about removing war income, so dont get started about my not reading topic, cause there are zillion topics about this matter in forum with stronger arguments and talking about this.

I also prefer long time realms.. thats why im only playing those currently.... removing war income in any version of realm makes no sense. When era in r25 restart i will simply delete IO from bookmarks and never return again.

i know, i kind of posted in many

btw, dinnu was deleted? and for what?

edit

nvm that, i found out what happened
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 04:22:39 AM by k_mihai » Logged

frijoles12
Private

« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2008, 10:10:34 AM »

i have had to leave dragonops in realm 38, the pansies were sitting around farming weak members of the neighborhood, putting the gold in alliance technologies, then if you did not meet their quota try to make you feel guilty about it by saying you were ineffective to the alliance, they will not declare war and just play Imperia.....sheesh, the new version is a haven for slackers and farmers, i think i will go independent like in realm 6, hopefully the dudes i play with in realm 5 most of whom played with me in the last era won't go gay......thats it, the new  version is gay.......all you guys in Dragonops can get married in California now........its legal.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 10:14:41 AM by frijoles12 » Logged
tjankurito
Private

« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2009, 00:48:24 AM »

i'm sorry for my bad english but will try to explain several things and make some players calm about their future in IO
military incme?? as i remember MI was stopped last year at the same time...there was MI and "Money Income:decreased for owners of this game :practically there were no wars...no enemies no heavy fights...i don't need credits to rebuild my army...i think you 've got the idea  *freak*
i'm confident that they will bring back miltary income
keep fighting and keep playing IO :it's not our problem or probably they are planning something who knows...?!
have fun
 [:-}
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: