Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 03:06:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there no war income anymore?  (Read 7631 times)
dinnu
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2008, 21:11:46 PM »

No. That's why I'm giving a fair warning to the realms that had v3 alliances going into v4 now.

This has to  *stop*
As for me..it is a certain thing that i may play realm 31 till over.. and play then in v1 alliance sistem.It is a frustrating thing that IO team just do not take in consieration sugestions regarding war income for v4...and all the critics regarding v4 sistema. they own the game..they decide the future of it.
but is a deceiving fact that players, and I mean good players and interested on-game players are so  at-easy marked as dead lines in game becoming.
 *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* IO team..good future with v4... and ill hope ul get there in n! realm as much good players as  v1 remained realms.
and... *xxx* *xxx* *xxx* *xxx* hope there will not be a harddisk crash wich willmake v1 a 000000 data  *xxx* *xxx* *xxx* *xxx* hooray hooray hooray hooray
Prince
Private

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2008, 21:15:14 PM »

Dear readers and IO team, I want to post the conversation of my members, to understand that all what I said is very serious ... In realm 25 I send the messages to all leaders of strong alliances (the first 5 places in alliance ranking) and asked their opinions about stopping war income, I am waiting their answers and I will post their opinions here, too ... now my members opionions without their names. Member_1: I thought the romanians are some lousy thieves but the bulgarians are way above us...all the new rules (especially the one with premium account) force you to give them more and more money...in exchange we get incompetence, bugs, server crashes...I'm sick of it too and once again I'm seriously thinking to quit. I'm spending again too much time with this game, I'm also board by it,especially by this Realm which is lasting TOO much, spoiling all the fun. In the end its not about who fights and win but who have nerves of steel.and many will give up till the end. The only reason I'm still playing is you guys, and all the time (nerves) hardwork you have invested here, the fact that I'll probably make the alliance inactive. --- Member_2: this no war income really does kill the game.. --- Member_3: i completely understand how you feel.. it doesnt make sense to me to take out the war income.. the game itself loses all possible excitement and fun factor.. i seriously dont understand what the game makers are thinking.. well unless they make another type of war compensation.. that would make more sense..
ssagelos
Private

those who dare win

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2008, 21:39:00 PM »

rant rant rant let's start this way... no war income no fun ... i see everyone is getting really  ungry and so am i.. did anyone of the io team explain us why this option has to stop. i am quite curious what's the point of this change? is this a war game or not? my alliance _Hellines_ 1st on alliance ranking in r25 are kind of people that like to fight... what is the meaning of the game without wars? because with no income wars are going to be reduced or elliminated.. i call all the players to do something  *stop* evil4 and try to stop this change that is going to take place in the middle of the game rant rant everyone who cares about this game , i am sure that don't want this change to happen.. dosomething..

BELIEVE IN FATE AND FIGHT FOR HONOR

_Hellines_
Prince
Private

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2008, 22:15:40 PM »

As I said earlier now I have opinions of leaders of the strongest alliances in realm 25. I will type alliance names, place in alliance ranking list and their opinions. The first place alliance - _Hellines_, leader opinion: "i am definetely against this change and more that it takes place in the middle of the game.. i ask everyone to shout my allies will do soon.. i can't but agree with your post and i will ask some of my friends in the game to shout too.. do the same if we are many they will hear us more..." The second place alliance - Europe, my opinion you already know. The third place alliance - Ukko_Wing, leader opinion: "No we do not agree in stopping the war income...*Smiley* " The sixth place alliance - Barbarians, leader opinion: "Well you can tell IO to stuff their idea of stopping war income is bad. None of The big alliances agree on that including Ukko_wing, Punisher, Moldava, _hellines_ and so on. I can speak for at least the 3 first" ... I can just add to last opinion that Punisher is on 7-th place and Moldava is a farmer alliance with players which have the highest personal points in realm *Smiley*
bilko1
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2008, 22:40:06 PM »

Well, guys and gals...I just think they don't respect us as customers...or (and) they want to get rid of this game...or (and) they just want some more attention from us... *xxx*
makavelis
Major

Prince Makaveli

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2008, 22:57:23 PM »

there are n topics about v4 realms and a lot of players that disagree with the changes and in particular the no war income rule but seems like nobody from the IO team cares , why there isn't any official response from the game owners  , why they don't just come here and say : ''Shut the f**k off , is our game and we do what we want with it '' so we know what we do in the future . SO PLEASE WE WANT AN OFFICIAL RESPONSE , because we are tired to talk to nobody .

Prince
Private

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2008, 23:03:44 PM »

I wrote all moderators and didn't get answer yet ... this is very serious as a lot of people thinks to stop playing and to stop paying them money, so if they don't want to lose their job, they have to answer us as soon as possible.
makavelis
Major

Prince Makaveli

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2008, 23:07:45 PM »

or at least tell us the real reason for the no war income rule , because there must be a reason for throwing out such an important rule from the game , i don't think they throw out the war income just because they want so 
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 23:08:35 PM by makavelis » Logged

dinnu
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2008, 23:08:41 PM »

there are n topics about v4 realms and a lot of players that disagree with the changes and in particular the no war income rule but seems like nobody from the IO team cares , why there isn't any official response from the game owners  , why they don't just come here and say : ''Shut the f**k off , is our game and we do what we want with it '' so we know what we do in the future . SO PLEASE WE WANT AN OFFICIAL RESPONSE , because we are tired to talk to nobody .
Soory friend, But IO-team have a long history of authoritarian-inflexible atitude...( no matter what gamers think and do...they play OUR game, so obey our initiative).  *hihi*
of course it is IO-game, IO owns it. so play it happy and with fun.... *freak* *freak*..IO-team...
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 23:09:25 PM by dinnu » Logged
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2008, 23:09:13 PM »

I wrote all moderators and didn't get answer yet ... this is very serious as a lot of people thinks to stop playing and to stop paying them money, so if they don't want to lose their job, they have to answer us as soon as possible.

some of mods are quitting also.. and also old players like citral, for example. it really seems that IO people are hurting their own game

bilko1
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2008, 23:18:58 PM »

Or offcourse, this could be just nice little tactic to get serious players to pay in for all the credits (becouse it's cheaper) we'll need for the whole era, and then change the rules to persuade you to go to another realm (and offcourse you can't transfer credits from one to another - very handy don't you think?) or another game of theirs...  *xxx*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2008, 23:23:09 PM »

Or offcourse, this could be just nice little tactic to get serious players to pay in for all the credits (becouse it's cheaper) we'll need for the whole era, and then change the rules to persuade you to go to another realm (and offcourse you can't transfer credits from one to another - very handy don't you think?) or another game of theirs...  *xxx*

i doubt it. they introduce these changes in 40 realms, is clear that they think this is the future of IO, but this future is a disaster

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2008, 23:25:12 PM »

i doubt it. they introduce these changes in 40 realms, is clear that they think this is the future of IO, but this future is a disaster

maybe they think the future of IO is a disaster *freak*

I am the one and only!
bilko1
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2008, 23:26:30 PM »

I was just thinking out loud... *freak*

Exactly, and I don't thing you'll find a serious player that supports this in any realm... head_hurts_kr ...except a few farmers offcourse...   *freak*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2008, 23:29:58 PM »

maybe they think the future of IO is a disaster *freak*

*hihi*

but seriously, i don`t see too many good things in changes which make the game boring, and who force good and dedicated players to quit the game. is the most anti-marketing strategy that i saw in my life. usually, companies tries to acquire loyal clients, not to push them away. is not even explained, and is an important and controversial issue. big companies like Exxon hurt themselves by acting the same way (this is usually on a not-to-do list in marketing/PR courses).
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 23:32:22 PM by k_mihai » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: