Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 13:08:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: losius [Conventus] Vs. Halueth [IndoEmpire]  (Read 15988 times)
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2008, 16:11:22 PM »

Intrasty why  go from 25 realm? hier very  nice play all night from new;))) *gamer*

because i was 3rd in net and the whole realm was too predictable. a few farmer alliances who shared the realm, and who were bound to fight with each other, sooner or later, because of lack of targets and a very big difference in net between them and the rest of the era. also, the founder of Dawn left, and she convinced me to go into that realm. so, i quilt while being ahead

i mean, waiting for 3-4 months to see some action is a little too much *Grin*
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 16:11:56 PM by k_mihai » Logged

AnnaImparator
Sergeant

Pleas vot ;)*

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2008, 16:14:18 PM »

Yes little to moch but for girl are not bad;))) *gamer* hooray  just bad that i have just 4 star not marschal;))) but  your ally can self all beginn;p

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2008, 16:21:16 PM »

Yes little to moch but for girl are not bad;))) *gamer* hooray  just bad that i have just 4 star not marschal;))) but  your ally can self all beginn;p

yes, it depends. dawn was made by a girl *Tongue*

but after 15-20 k farming loses it`s challenge, is only smth repetitive. the only challenge in r25 was to manage to grow despite the high price of centralization, and once that achieved... in the last days there i only entered like 3 times per day, and no one attacked me

i decided to concentrate more on r1, where everybody was jumping on us
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 16:23:06 PM by k_mihai » Logged

whiteshark
Private

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2008, 23:35:41 PM »

every battle is good, if after the battle you are  feelling good from achieved. Doesn't metter whether you'll take a medal or not.

P.S. Gratz for the won  hooray hooray hooray
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 23:44:21 PM by whiteshark » Logged

"i cannot be fool anymore, competition is too strong"
Originaly posted by Iancahides

Аз съм хаяско малкото джудже, пукам ли пукам с голямото ми чифте...тра-ла-ла, тра-ла-ла ...
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2008, 23:55:15 PM »

well your opponent just played terrible .all of his horses inside no archers inside ,and no horses outside.finding such a noob!wow.G J

smruti
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2008, 16:33:50 PM »

can u really take a fort 7 with 100 trebs n 200 cats hmmm *gamer* hooray
AnnaImparator
Sergeant

Pleas vot ;)*

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2008, 22:25:43 PM »

You can take 7 fort end witch 0  war maschone(trebs catapults end taran) if you have  very big army Guardians you win end agains 7 fort;))) just lose more solder eėnd you nedd  very big morale;)) *gamer* hooray *hahaha*

DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2008, 23:01:11 PM »

because i was 3rd in net and the whole realm was too predictable. a few farmer alliances who shared the realm, and who were bound to fight with each other, sooner or later, because of lack of targets and a very big difference in net between them and the rest of the era. also, the founder of Dawn left, and she convinced me to go into that realm. so, i quilt while being ahead

i mean, waiting for 3-4 months to see some action is a little too much *Grin*

K_mihai ...the realm isnt predictable at all....playears that warent even measured in force then are now one of the most important powers here....i can call out more then 25 names....just please STOP GIVING YOUR OPINION HERE...BECOUSE YOU LEFT IT nearly 4 mounth AGO....and we are friends ..but i really say you know a SHIT about whats going on..so really bro just please STOP giving your senslles opinion ...that isnt even 100000000 km near the trouth......

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2008, 23:05:02 PM »

K_mihai ...the realm isnt predictable at all....playears that warent even measured in force then are now one of the most important powers here....i can call out more then 25 names....just please STOP GIVING YOUR OPINION HERE...BECOUSE YOU LEFT IT nearly 4 mounth AGO....and we are friends ..but i really say you know a SHIT about whats going on..so really bro just please STOP giving your senslles opinion ...that isnt even 100000000 km near the trouth......

right *Grin* for example, those recent wars were very predictable (that they started, i mean, not the result)

DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2008, 23:10:20 PM »

Mihai maybe the wars...but hom much more names you sawed in the batlles you never seened in top then you ware plaiyng...know how much DAWN , and ZEALOTS changed...theyr playears ware kicked out evry week and new one entered.....you best playears dusty was fu**ed more then 3 times....

MotaRo
Forum Staff

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2008, 04:58:23 AM »

Mihai maybe the wars...but hom much more names you sawed in the batlles you never seened in top then you ware plaiyng...know how much DAWN , and ZEALOTS changed...theyr playears ware kicked out evry week and new one entered.....you best playears dusty was fu**ed more then 3 times....

How can u talk still about Dawn or Dustyle ? he has been destroyed 2 times, but 1 time u did it! how it happaned ? Why u dont dont talk about it ?

Well, let's talk some Reals !

We had nap with u and u all without say anything attacked Dustyle,is that honorable player action ?

And who has been kicked from us ? SmithZero was Ukko's old player,we had doubt about him,and we warned him many times for armysave,he didn't,So we dont need noob players ...

And you will see who will be destroyed, very soon ..

P.S We dont like to talk so much things that we cant do ... we will talk with the battle reports !

Vinicius
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2008, 08:55:21 AM »

Cool battle  *rose*
nuno96
Private

there is nothing more to say

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2008, 16:14:12 PM »

learn to write proper english  *xxx*

"The gods will be with us as we march into battle, they will be with us when we fight, they will be with us in death, they will be with us in VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2008, 22:34:44 PM »

How can u talk still about Dawn or Dustyle ? he has been destroyed 2 times, but 1 time u did it! how it happaned ? Why u dont dont talk about it ?

Well, let's talk some Reals !

We had nap with u and u all without say anything attacked Dustyle,is that honorable player action ?

And who has been kicked from us ? SmithZero was Ukko's old player,we had doubt about him,and we warned him many times for armysave,he didn't,So we dont need noob players ...

And you will see who will be destroyed, very soon ..

about P.S We dont like to talk so much things that we cant do ... we will talk with the battle reports !
 MotoRo  , i only play for fun now...the harder is the enemy the harder i play and fight .....so its just keaping the realm  interesting for me.....maybe i sayed a few things on other posts when i was angry ..but it passed ..its only a game *Smiley*.......but i see a lot of playears here just hate me....and it honours me , becosue it means im a good playear *Smiley* ......and i got a lot of friends in this realm.....i only play for fun *Smiley*....if i lose army it wont matter......if i lose a batlle it wont matter eiyther..its fun and interesting to play here *Smiley*......and about the NAP all knew it wont keep long...and i explained to Kopsi(Sep) what hapened ..he doesnt want to believe me..i give a s**t , its his problem....so remember guys just have fun ....its a game at the end.....and MotaRo one qwestion...it is interesting now?Huh? , or would you prefer to stay in top in NAps with all top alliances and just grow , and some time to time to kill 1-2 litlle playears army , like it hapenes in other realms......a?Huh?? this way is a lot more fun *Smiley*
about the P.S man till now , all my military points token are 90% from DAWN , ZEALOTS , SRBENDE *Smiley* ah but i dont keep all reports..it would be fun.....

P.S. have a nice time allways for all playears friends and foes......Best Regards to all *Smiley*
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 23:00:04 PM by DarkSoul » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: