Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 12:31:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptic messages  (Read 1046 times)
Palidor
Private

« on: June 15, 2008, 21:34:23 PM »

I find it interesting some of the messages I get at times when playing.
Just today, I got messages from 2 members of the Bulgaria alliance in Realm 6 when I was attacking another player.  Not a member of the alliance, mind you.  An independent. 
Both told me I was in for big trouble if I didn't stop the attack.  I also got a message, in Bulgarian I think, from the person I was attacking, likely saying the same thing.

It just seems interesting to me to get these messages.  Especially considering the NW of the person I attacked and how easy they were to defeat.

I lost a total of 305 light spears, just over 100 light swords and a few light cav.  The guy lost 1800 light archers and 400 light swords.

His NW was 1000 higher than mine.  3500 to 2400.

I can't help it.  Just makes me wonder if this guy is building a nice farm network for his buddies and they got a little steamed cause I horned in..... *pardon*
Palidor
Private

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 21:41:41 PM »

Ahhh.  According to other messages, this player is not in the alliance as yet because they have reached their 10 member limit.  I still think I will try to keep an eye on this one in case things are a little fishy there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: