Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 06:52:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Final Ranking Realm 7 last era  (Read 13222 times)
Argie
Private

« on: June 10, 2008, 13:37:02 PM »

Military points ranking

Net worth ranking

Honor ranking

And the Alliance ranking

Congratulations for all the players and especially to the winners of each ranking  hooray hooray

My simple question is WHY you refuse to give a compensation?
Machucado
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 14:15:12 PM »

And the Alliance ranking

Congratz Ellas, and thank you for not winning 3 more wars...  *freak*
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 14:39:50 PM »

Congratz Ellas, and thank you for not winning 3 more wars...  *freak*

that was a 8 month era *pardon*

I am the one and only!
Machucado
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 14:42:29 PM »

that was a 8 month era *pardon*

Thanks all the same  *freak*, and congratulations all the same.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 00:26:41 AM »

I am first in Honor! If you reverse tables  *gamer*

pillager *Tongue*

congrats Ellas  *bear*

zorzal
Private

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2008, 05:03:42 AM »

First i want to thanks argie for publishing the ranks, however i think is necesary say something about cheaters, so from military points.. Nº 1 (aykan) were deleted from game the last day (he also was banned twice during the era) Nº4 (beyazulke), 7 (ortadogu), 8 (lost), 9 (blackrok), 10 (benmaske), 12 (baryla1), 15 (ahberat), all receive at least a ban during the era...play against these kind of players is unfair and they don't deserve be in the ranks, sadly in this particular realm the admin have been very weak fighting against the cheaters, many times i claim for stronger messures but they closed the topics without any answer, maybe many of these players can be nice persons but their practices hurts the spirit of this game, greetings
mdgc
Private

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2008, 08:52:04 AM »

thank you Argie.
-attilla-
Private

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2008, 10:40:51 AM »

Cangrulations to ELLAS as FAKE CHAMPİONS!!!
Why don't u publish your all allince wars.... *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
Argie
Private

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2008, 14:11:05 PM »

Why don't u publish your all allince wars.... *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Ok lets see our wars...

let me remind you the alliance ranking at 22 of April when the moldo_boys fake wars issue appears...

...since the wars that have already declare on you are not enough to catch us...

And your opinion about moldo_boys fake wars....
ı agree with my greek friends in most subjects. ( not in the subject of powerful alliance is ELLAS because its WHITETURKS *hahaha* *hahaha* , most net point is cigdem, most medals have benmaske, most military point iv22, most honour benmaske.....) . Ciprianos is really a great cheater. Also we decleared war on them. We attack 2 times and took 64 points. After that he was in vac mode untill last night. We couldn't attack others because they are out of 3x. Last night he did two pillages while we were off and he was in vac again. We dispanded one army and attacked smitrea with -30 honour and won the war. hard hard  hooray It's the way he did everyone. He's always in vac mode. They banned him several times in vac mode. There is no justice.  rant rant rant

and about that...
yes we fought  and we lost against u...but it doesn't change the real that u are fake champions!!!!!...  acropolis, quexiote, deathtall....u made 20 wars and take fake 160 points....in real points u are in 7th or 8th place in realm....

If you notice our wars...some friends decide to help us to solve the problem with moldo_boys fake wars...
you accuse us for 20 wars and 160 points...but the wars with the alliances you mentioned are only 7...and the "enemies" are not in our x2 range to gain 8 points from each war...
but even if you calculate 8 points x 7 wars it is only 56 points... still to far away from your TURKsword...
We admit that WE fight mostly against goldmines...but it is one way to win the ranking with the current alliance ranking system... *hihi* *hihi*

PS. @ mdgc
thank you Argie.
We thank you for our interesting war, my regards to you lady for an excellent game focus on net worth and to Gafur (gfr9) for his medals and for wining the honor ranking.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 19:32:47 PM by Argie » Logged

My simple question is WHY you refuse to give a compensation?
gfr9
Private

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2008, 23:23:54 PM »

thanks argie. this era very long (8 months) and i have many friend this era but i appreciation to you because you not cheaters and not loose regard, only play fairly (like me  *Smiley* ) congrulatins for good war with our alliance and cong. good game you are very good player but i don t play this game with you because i left IO regards *wink*
stefan75
Private

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2008, 00:13:13 AM »

I don't thinnk any of us ( Ellas) can handle another 8 month era -finally some sleep  *hahaha*
-qc-stones
Colonel

Si vous savez vous battre, battez-vous!!!!

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2008, 03:26:00 AM »

Thanks Argie

Cya again in the new realm

Bonne partie
BEYAZULKE
Private

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2008, 22:00:31 PM »

hi all
it 's a bit late i know for answering..i have just read these msg.All of my friend (not only turkhis players)know that i have never cheat as zorzal gave military ranking.Yes i banned but i am sure i didn^t do  anything.
 İf we think honestly everebody did something to get more ranking.this game is stratagy game of course.So accordng to me it was very nice realm.As it's my first realm i liked it,have good friends..
cngr to everebody who has good ranking..thanks Argie .İ am unhappy about u as decided not to play again.especally gfr and Benmaske.
Best regards to all.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: