Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 15:10:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: cheats  (Read 25358 times)
emgye
Sergeant

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2008, 16:10:22 PM »

Emgye you have been a good player against us, hard to beat, ....also you beat me  *ok*
IT_Force arent in agreement with Conqueror! We have never made agreements with anyone. We play without allies, if we are fighting against an alliance we do it alone. *bear*

OK!
If you say so I believe you...But you know it was so close to each other and both of
you are Italian alliances so it seemed to us...
anyway it was a good war and we did not have too much chance but we had to try it! *black_eye*
it could be the same with the Bulgarians, also just suspecious but play fair... *hmm*
I do not know it... maybe you are right... so many people think the same
and it could happen that I am the rare exception who did not have problem with them...
And I hope in the last 6-7 days I would not have ... [:-}

Watchman
Private

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2009, 14:50:07 PM »

Well I know for SURE tht cheating is impossible on them games there is something familiar... Cheating to me is shortcuts, codes and things that shouldnt be there origanaly.... Say Halo 3... DRIVING a scarab without walking to the edges (Yes thats the way u drive them.) AKA using a seat is impossible and is considered cheating.

Then there are glitches (Possible to do that but doing it differentaly... Say getting thru a wall that u shouldnt be able to... But STILL being in the play area.)

Cheats for Online games would be people abusing things like rewards for inviting (Inviting your self.)
Id only cheat if I NEEDED to. To beat these people find someothers that are having problems with him... Rally every player with fighting him and with tactics u can beat him. Say... U all launch attacks so u hit at the same time. He will lose afew troops I guess at the start right? Say if he loses troops abit he will slowly lose his forces... Do constant raids on him to keep his resources down and he wont be able to get troops, unless HES getting help you wont get attacked... Make an alliance of raiders against him.

Uses "mauderers", AKA players that pillage alot. Try and rally loads of these players and they should have massive forces they use on raids.

There are no REAL cheats but statagies.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: