Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 11:20:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: cheats  (Read 25357 times)
infinity
Private

« on: June 10, 2008, 10:34:41 AM »

well i need some cheats for some bulgarian cheaters...cos they,re pussis and i dont know...mayby is their iq on the fly line...whatever

if someone know some cheat&codes let the post her....

infinity
Private

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 10:44:20 AM »

cmon...we all know that there are....and the bulgarians use them...its all faking manipulated...wtf are then 90% top players bulgarians???dude...i am not stupid...

if there are rulz...then there are for all....

Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 11:22:04 AM »

wtf are then 90% top players bulgarians???

lmao! try harder *wink* bulgarians CAN be defeated! *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 02:08:10 AM »

lmao! try harder *wink* bulgarians CAN be defeated! *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*

*rose*

well i need some cheats for some bulgarian cheaters...cos they,re pussis and i dont know...mayby is their iq on the fly line...whatever

if someone know some cheat&codes let the post her....

let me think, "power overwhelming", "show me the money", and my favourite, "bigdaddy", who makes appear a car with missiles to fight *Grin*
wait, ops, those were other games  *freak*

there are not cheats and codes, IO is an online game, not starcraft or age of empires.
btw, my car was killed once by enemy's archers in aoe. damn cheaters

tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 21:22:48 PM »

cmon...we all know that there are....and the bulgarians use them...its all faking manipulated...wtf are then 90% top players bulgarians???dude...i am not stupid...

if there are rulz...then there are for all....

Look at rankings at realms 12, there are all bulgarians at top 50. *Smiley* But polish managed to use better cheats so there are t0p 50 at realm 13, only polish. *Smiley*
Seriusly, there isnt cheat codes like you think from other games, this is online game. There is a lot of way to cheat but no cheat codes.
And in some realm its more people from 1 country and in other from other country. Its game from Bulgaria so its a lot of them in the game. *Smiley*
And you probably just started and think that other people cheat because they grow much faster then you, but they just play long and know a lot about game.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 21:23:53 PM by tiger » Logged

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
emgye
Sergeant

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2008, 02:31:56 AM »

Hi,

Take a look at realm 18!!!
There are Bulgarians in the top50 BUT THERE ARE OTHER NATIONS ALSO...
 *freak* E.g. me (Hungarian) *hahaha*
... and many others, Belgic, Italian, Ukrainian, Rumanian, Portugaise, English...
I think your biggest problem is that you are in a realm that does not fit for you...
... or you are not good enough!!! *hahaha*

Emgye(r18)

BoyScout
Private

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 10:28:02 AM »

Bulgarians I know in R18 are good players especially in Bul_all. And I can say those who are in the top ranks deserved it except for a couple who are caught and banned many times (their 3rd account deleted) but still continue unfair practices like babysitting (babysitting to the extreme !!! not hourly intervals but only minute, it might be even possible they're logged in at the same time in one PC. The mods knew about this, but gave them only warnings, the banning stops.). It's a shame to waste their talents if it's tainted.  hmmm hmmm

Cheaters and unfair practices exist all the time in the game, but if you think of it as additional challenge then you're still in the game. The only bummer is the GameMods inactive response to cheaters. rant rant
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2008, 15:26:42 PM »

Cheaters and unfair practices exist all the time in the game, but if you think of it as additional challenge then you're still in the game.

No, i'm not. Well, if you play to get 34-th place then you don't have to care about cheating. I played for first place and after cheating of one player and refusal banning from admins, i'm no more in the game. Second place don't interest me.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 15:27:07 PM by reni » Logged
Dionisio
Private

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2008, 15:45:41 PM »

Bulgarians I know in R18 are good players especially in Bul_all.
Interesting..... angel and bul+all..... very close friends  *gamer*
emgye
Sergeant

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2008, 17:56:23 PM »

They might have an alliance union... just as the Italian alliances have  *freak*
I still remember when IT_Force and Conqueror declared war at us on the same day!  [:-}
There is nothing special in it... it is all about diplomacy...  *gamer*

Unfortunately I do not know much about cheatings of Bulgarians however I read many topics
about it... could happen... what I can see among the top players in our realm are many Bs but at
the alliance ranking they are NOT THE FIRST ONES!!!

*xxx* Anyway... first of all this is a game... and cheaters you can find everywhere... rant
Maybe because I was destroyed several times but none of those by Bulgarians I did not find to cheat them...
... but to win with cheating... so in that case my 18th place is more valuable than the others' better ranks...
 hooray  hooray  hooray

Emgye(r18)

Dawsons
Private

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2008, 18:29:36 PM »

The only "cheat" is Know-how. Think!  *ok*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2008, 22:59:48 PM »

Anybody can sleep very easily for cheats as long as he has not invested 4 months of his life in this game and get cheated...  hard
BoyScout
Private

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2008, 02:51:58 AM »

Interesting..... angel and bul+all..... very close friends 
      Not really, only one or two of them. but they proven to be reliable to fight alongside. Cheaters who made it to the ranking are not Bulgarians and we know who are the cheaters. The only Bulgarian I know who cheated is krasi1(deleted).
      I've been victimized by cheaters early in the game. Since then I've been shouting on Game Admins on those who keeps on cheating AND realize If I don't finish the game, those cheaters are successful in beating me, so I just accept them as part of the game finish it to the end although not No. 1 but satisfying enough.     
       But still cheaters ruins the game and I hope admins will step up a bit more on monitoring them. rant
       Don't include them on the ranking if they're banned and proven cheaters.... rant rant
Dionisio
Private

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2008, 14:29:42 PM »

They might have an alliance union... just as the Italian alliances have  *freak*
I still remember when IT_Force and Conqueror declared war at us on the same day!  [:-}
There is nothing special in it... it is all about diplomacy...  *gamer*

Emgye you have been a good player against us, hard to beat, ....also you beat me  *ok*
IT_Force arent in agreement with Conqueror! We have never made agreements with anyone. We play without allies, if we are fighting against an alliance we do it alone. *bear*
Dionisio
Private

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2008, 14:34:56 PM »

Not really, only one or two of them. but they proven to be reliable to fight alongside.

*Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: