Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 23:10:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Axis&Allies  (Read 2609 times)
Amaterasu
Warrior philoshoper of a long lost, but not forgoten era.
Forum Staff

Childe of nebula, brother to the stars.

« on: October 01, 2007, 09:27:01 AM »

Let's take board games to the next level.
  I cannot disagree that chess is a all time classic strategy game, personaly i had participated to clubs even national tournaments but it has set moves and responds to certain situations in all it is impregnate, at least for my standards.
I am currently playing almost all board games that deserve attention, thanks to my buddy who works at a major game store. So who what to play a bit of a classic board game too Axis&Allies? There is an open source code to play it online as it is in board mode at tripleA site anyone who like to try something different and fun i ll accompany him and fight with or against to some games.
I usually play as Axis - Germany preferably with at least one optional rule U-Boat interdiction (To economical strungle the allies  *evil* ) Panzerkumfpwagens to the Blitzkrieg
Now if you make me play Allies i ll choose Britain. Destination? - Berlin

Or any other, better strategy, that it is online i d like to try and play.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 09:27:39 AM by Amaterasu » Logged

skulkrinbait
Private

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 19:22:07 PM »

I used to play A&A the board game when I was a teenager and agree it is very good.

I even wrote an online game based loosely on it, as well as RISK and a PBM game called Crisis, you can find the link in my profile.

I might write a copy of A&A for the net, but I'd need to check on the legality of doing that first.

:-\

Revelation
Major

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 17:27:02 PM »

This is really a nice game. I used to play this, and I like the Nazi forces... ^_^

IGNORANCE OF THE LAW EXCUSES NO ONE. (I hate myself for being ignorant)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: